The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

baggying right now under a half wig, used eqp mango and coconut to seal. is it possible to baggy too much?? just wonderrring

Just finished bagging with my DT/WR conditioner mix and sealing with Nutiva coconut oil.
Tiffers have you been able to find the GVP amino poo in your area?
Nope, I went to Sally's and was looking for like 30 minutes, thinking I was trippin. So I finally asked a lady who worked there to help me find it. That's when I found out the dreaded news: It's been discontinued :cry: I couldn't believe it! I had her go check the back of the store and everything. It's nowhere to be found :cry3:

baggying right now under a half wig, used eqp mango and coconut to seal. is it possible to baggy too much?? just wonderrring
I've read of like 3 members on this board whose hair was overmoisturized from baggying. But they kept their hair wet and saturated with moisturizer without removing the baggy for days.

I don't think I've ever read of someone's hair becoming overmoisturized from baggying normally (not too much product, removing the baggy after a few hours, etc)

Baggied last night whole head with Cantu butter shea leave in and sealed with shea butter, coconut oil. Yummy soft!!!

I've read of like 3 members on this board whose hair was overmoisturized from baggying. But they kept their hair wet and saturated with moisturizer without removing the baggy for days.

I don't think I've ever read of someone's hair becoming overmoisturized from baggying normally (not too much product, removing the baggy after a few hours, etc)

I usually baggy while I'm chillin' w/the Ladies from LHCF. And by the time I am ready to log off and go to bed, hair is properly hydrated and moisturized, (if I'm not using EVCO) I just seal and tie down.:grin:

I didn't baggy last night - I did a henna and deep conditon and air dried my hair - wore a braid out this morning. I am baggying tonight with Long aid gel and coconut oil.. .I need to get to the store to get more Scurl....

Baggied last night with Aqauge Hydrating Mist and Oyin Whipped Pudding

baggied again last night. i think i'm going to use the money i'm saving on product (i'm using way less) to buy more plastic bags!

Baggied whole head while I slept today. However it was hot here, and I felt like my hair had too much build up, so I washed and am air drying. I guess I will take a day or two off baggying, it takes my hair a day or two to fully air dry ;0(

Moisturized with Oyin Juices & Berries and Whipped Pudding and put the baggy on. About to go to sleep, I'm done for the night :sleep:

Last edited:
Baggying right now at work under half wig NTM sealed with olive oil - cowashed last night and let my hair airdry so I didnt baggy last night

Hey
Sorry Im a little behind but this is what I have done so far

May 9-11: Applied brilliant universe moisturizer with olive oil on my heads. Put a roller and baggy

May 12: Co-wash and then applied Shea Butter Cantu leave in with olive oil. Baggy for the night. Woke up on Wednesday bun and go for the rest of the day.

Back