The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

Do you mean use the Infusium by it self..or a moisture cream and Infusium together?
Try mixing it with something moisturizing first, to see how your hair likes it :)

(sorry it took so long to respond, came down with staph infection and had to go to the doc :ohwell: )

Try mixing it with something moisturizing first, to see how your hair likes it :)

(sorry it took so long to respond, came down with staph infection and had to go to the doc :ohwell: )

Boy, I really hope you're feeling better.

Actually, when I got home yesterday and took my hair down, the texture felt great --not much breakage. The day before was the first I had opened the Salerm and used it. I had ordered the Salerm online and instead of waiting for it to come, I bought NTM Silky leave in and had been mostly using that -- well I don't think that's for me. My hair feels great after using Salerm. It's the best. I had to do a DC last night, so baggied overnight with AO HSR. Followed up with Salerm and Infusium this morning, and my hair feels great again today. Tonight, my hair will be dry, so I'm hoping for no/less breakage when I take my hair down again, and I'll experiment with baggying with the Infusium and maybe something else. Anyway, I'm so excited. I'm glad I'm paying attention to how my hair is responding to different things. I would hate to walk into a set back. I am also excited that wearing a bun is not scary for me anymore (even without yet having the almond glaze or any gel for the 12 weeks post roots)! I'm just so excited about my hair today! Thank you so much for your willingness to help.

baggied last night with homemade spritz mix and sealed with coconut oil. I noticed last night that I had some minor shedding/breakage and may be relaxing alot sooner than planned.

Last edited:
Ok yesterday was one of my off days, tonight will be #1 using NTM will put 4 plaits 2 front/2 back. I am finna do it now....

Whole head baggied all day with ORS Replenishing. It wasn't what I expected.:perplexed

I followed up with Shescentit Olive & Orange.:lick:

Baggying with Surge 14 and WOC tonight-as usual. I took out my box braids last weekend. I had less shedding than usual and my hair was in better condition than it usually is after I remove my braids. I'm in Senegalese Twists as of today and I will continue to WHB every night.:yep:

Whole head baggied all day with ORS Replenishing. It wasn't what I expected.:perplexed
I followed up with Shescentit Olive & Orange.:lick:
Was it your first time using ORS Pak? It's always so disappointing when you have high expectations for something and then it lets you down

Baggying with Surge 14 and WOC tonight-as usual. I took out my box braids last weekend. I had less shedding than usual and my hair was in better condition than it usually is after I remove my braids. I'm in Senegalese Twists as of today and I will continue to WHB every night.:yep:
Do you think the baggying helped with the shedding? That's great!

Was it your first time using ORS Pak? It's always so disappointing when you have high expectations for something and then it lets you down

Yes, I purchased it months ago after hearing it mentioned in lots of threads. I'm trying to find some inexpensive staples. I liked the orange smell, but my hair was pretty hard after rinsing. I wish I hadn't bought the big bottle.

Do you think the baggying helped with the shedding? That's great!

Yes, I think baggying while in braids really helps my hair to retain moisture.:yep: I still have some shedding when removing my braids but not as much as the huge ball of hair that I used to get .:spinning: I don't have as many split ends and no breakage after removing braids now.

I think I may have it. I went into my profile and created an album with my two little pix. The quality isn't all that great, but hopefully, you'll get the idea.:spinning:

Back