The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

Yes, I purchased it months ago after hearing it mentioned in lots of threads. I'm trying to find some inexpensive staples. I liked the orange smell, but my hair was pretty hard after rinsing. I wish I hadn't bought the big bottle.

I don't think this is a good conditioner to baggy over night with. Give it another try, per the directions, and see how you like it. It works AWESOME with just 15 to 20 minutes under the dryer. :yep: Also great to mix with Lekair Cholesterol. :lick:

I don't think this is a good conditioner to baggy over night with. Give it another try, per the directions, and see how you like it. It works AWESOME with just 15 to 20 minutes under the dryer. :yep: Also great to mix with Lekair Cholesterol. :lick:

Thanks HERicane, I will give it a try the "correct" way. I was being lazy & didn't feel like getting in the shower to rinse.

How long do you leave it on with the LeKair?

Baggied through Saturday night. I'm going to start trying ponytail baggying if I'm not dc'ing. Being 13+ weeks post, whole head baggying sweats out my new growth and I need to tie my edges down.

Yes, I purchased it months ago after hearing it mentioned in lots of threads. I'm trying to find some inexpensive staples. I liked the orange smell, but my hair was pretty hard after rinsing. I wish I hadn't bought the big bottle.
You can try it different ways, for me it only works for an hour under the dryer. My hair hates it any other way. Try using it under the dryer and if that doesn't work, use it to co wash. If all else fails, pre poo!!! :grin:

Yes, I think baggying while in braids really helps my hair to retain moisture.:yep: I still have some shedding when removing my braids but not as much as the huge ball of hair that I used to get .:spinning: I don't have as many split ends and no breakage after removing braids now.
That's so WONDERFUL! I'm excited for you!!! :woot: :pepper: :woot: :pepper:

I think I may have it. I went into my profile and created an album with my two little pix. The quality isn't all that great, but hopefully, you'll get the idea.:spinning:
Lookin good, girly!!! :grin:

You can upload a pic onto LHCF through your UserCP and add a picture to your sig that way. Or if you have a photo album like fotki or picturetrail, you can copy the image URL and put it between these brackets

HTH!!!

Hey ladies i Baggied last night and everything is going great. But I have a problem I'm really getting sick of looking ay my hair I guess I'm getting bored with my hair growth challenge. I do the same thing every week and I need a little spontaniety(hope I spelled it right). Anywho, I decided today that I'm going to braid my hair in box braids extensions leave them in until Sept 1st I will continue to baggy. I just need more excitement or I'm gonna go CRAZY!

I am about to WHB with my leave ins; MT/JBCO on scalp only, Nexxus Headress/Potions#9 on hair after my wash and DC :yep:

I haven't baggied in a long time and I need to. This airdrying overnight is keeping me from bagging 5 days a week. I can commit to 2 days a week for now.

Back