The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

I am doing a 2 in 1 challenge tonight. I am WHB with DC of YTC and A2M reconstructor :yep: (baggy and DC every other day challenge)

Last night I did a dc with organics mayo, olive oil, castor oil, and an egg. Let that stay in for 2 hrs and cowashed. Followed that up with a little Bee Mine Mango Serum on my scalp. Then I baggied with V05 Split Ends, castor oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, tea tree oil. My hair felt sooooooooo good!:yep:

Today, I'm sporting my new short curly phony.:grin:

I haven't been baggying consistently. Still trying to figure things out.

Tonight, I think I'll try a ponytail baggy for my ends with something.

I was in Fl. last week and my cousin's wife braided my hair, however, my hair is longer than the weave:perplexed, so my ends are exposed. It is braided in cornrows and I have baggied the ponytail and covered the bag with a nylon. Works for me. It allows me to hide my hair, use ayurvedic oils on my scalp and baggy all at once. I might keep this style for a while.:rolleyes:

How many days a week will you be baggying? 5 days a week

What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using? Mizani H2O Nighttime Treatment or ORS Olive and sealing with EVOO

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying? Ponytail

Baggied last night with Hariveda's whipped cream (ponytail) ETA: and coconut oil.
Turned out great -- much better than when I used the Hawaiian Silky 14n1. I'll have to study the ingredients to figure out why, but if anyone knows the differences off hand, please share your thoughts.

Last edited:
I baggied last night with Kids Detangling Shea Butter and Sealed with African Pride Oil

Aren't you supposed to moisturize and sela your hair then put a little moisturizer in the bag? I think I put too much moisturizer in the bag. I put like a nickel amount. My hair is still a little damp :-/

About 1.5 years ago when I found LHCF, I tried and tested everything... One thing was baggying. I think I did it wrong coz I hated it.

But this week after reading this thread, I tried it again and all I can say is wow!! Thank you ladies! I have learned so much and my hair is so so so moisturized.

I baggy with some oils.

I baggied last night with Kids Detangling Shea Butter and Sealed with African Pride Oil

Aren't you supposed to moisturize and sela your hair then put a little moisturizer in the bag? I think I put too much moisturizer in the bag. I put like a nickel amount. My hair is still a little damp :-/
My hair is always damp when I take my baggy off but in Houston heat it dries fast.
----------------------
#5 baggy last night used NTM Silken Seal. Later this evening I will be washing, braiding hair in a circle besides a portion in the front. So I will be shower cap baggying my hair for a while at night.....

Last edited:
Baggied last night with Hariveda's whipped cream (ponytail) ETA: and coconut oil.
Turned out great -- much better than when I used the Hawaiian Silky 14n1. I'll have to study the ingredients to figure out why, but if anyone knows the differences off hand, please share your thoughts.
Your hair probably just likes the HWC better :yep: I'm so jealous, I wanna try it so bad, but I'm waaaay to impatient to wait for Hairveda shipping :perplexed

I don't think I've heard of anyone moisturizing their hair AND putting moisturizer in the bag. I've heard people saying that when they put moisturizer in the bag, it leaks. I just stick to putting it on my hair

Try using a little less product to avoid the damp hair :)

About 1.5 years ago when I found LHCF, I tried and tested everything... One thing was baggying. I think I did it wrong coz I hated it.
But this week after reading this thread, I tried it again and all I can say is wow!! Thank you ladies! I have learned so much and my hair is so so so moisturized.
I baggy with some oils.
I'm so glad baggying worked out! It's so fanastic!

I didn't care too much for it when I first joined either. I was sooooo heavy handed!

So what made you like it? What did you change?

I don't think I'll be baggying for a few days, I just relaxed and wanna enjoy my rollerset :D

Your hair probably just likes the HWC better :yep: I'm so jealous, I wanna try it so bad, but I'm waaaay to impatient to wait for Hairveda shipping :perplexed

Yeah, it took about two and a half weeks. But, Tiffers, I've seen your stash in your fotki. You have enough products to get you through until your shipment arrives. ;o) I'm happy that I like it though. Looking forward to trying the Sitrinillah DC this weekend.

Back