The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

Baggying today with whipped baggy cream and sealing with castor oil. I don't usually do this but im trying something different.

Baggied with Surge and Worlds of Curls last night. My NG is growing in good and very strong (even my nape is going back without breakage). Baggying is a keeper for me.:grin: My SO looks at me like :perplexed :nono::rolleyes: when he sees me wearing a shower cap and my braids are hanging out of it. But this morning he mentioned how much my nape has improved in the last few months.

I would love to join this challenge! I did my first baggy last night and I'm doing it again tonight. I can't wait to see the end results!

Now to answer your questions:

How many times a week will you be baggying?
I will say at least four times

What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using?

I have in my stash, castor oil, virgin coconut oil, Jojoba, Vegetable Glycerine, and of course extra virgin olive oil. I'm experimenting with different conditioners to mix them with. We'll see how it goes...

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying?

To start, I've been doing the ponytail baggy, but I would also like to try the whole head baggy. I'm still very new to this, but I am completely on board!:yep:

Thanks for adding this challenge!

I haven't checked in in a week or so but I've been baggying everynight except for 2 nights ago w/ NTM leave in and shea butter +/- coconut oil.

This is my first bagy since I BKT Friday night. I am DCing overnight with YTC and Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor. after I washed with HairOne Olive Oil. :yep:

I'M STILL BAGGYING LADIES JUST AIN'T BEEN POSTING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. LAST NIGHT A BAGGIED WITH NTM, S CURL AND SEALED WITH OILS. DID A BRAID OUT IT CAME OUT NICE!
SORRY FOR YELLING JUST EXCITED I'M SO GLAD I FOUNGD SO MANY POSITIVE WOMEN ON THIS SITE I THINK I LOVE U GUYS

I'M STILL BAGGYING LADIES JUST AIN'T BEEN POSTING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. LAST NIGHT A BAGGIED WITH NTM, S CURL AND SEALED WITH OILS. DID A BRAID OUT IT CAME OUT NICE!
SORRY FOR YELLING JUST EXCITED I'M SO GLAD I FOUNGD SO MANY POSITIVE WOMEN ON THIS SITE I THINK I LOVE U GUYS
:lachen: I can feel your excitement!!!!

I felt the same way when I was a newbie, I was just amazed at all of the help and the gorgeous hair :grin:

Baggied last night for the first time with my moisture bonnet :grin: Haven't taken it off yet, so I can't review it. But I just stuck my finger under the bonnet to feel my hair and it felt soft :)

Ladies I am truly getting great results from doing this challenge! I have at least 1 inch of new growth already. I straightened my hair today and I can't believe the length and it hasn't been 2 weeks yet. I think my hair responds really fast to moisture. I decided today to stick to one or two products to baggy with just to see what is really giving me this mad growth. I just ordered another bottle of Megatek and this product I just discovered Bees Mine growth oil. I will use them both to baggy for 6 months.

Baggied all last week under a phony bun and took the weekend off. I got off track since the weekend but I will get back on track after my DC tonight.:yep:

Baggied last night for the first time with my moisture bonnet :grin: Haven't taken it off yet, so I can't review it. But I just stuck my finger under the bonnet to feel my hair and it felt soft :)

Tiffers were do you buy your moisture bonnet from. Im running through baggies like water. I know they are cheap but it seems more economical to get the moisture bonnet.

:rolleyes:Awww so sweet, we love you to.

#4 Baggy tonight, will use my NTM. I have a few more uses and I will be done with this bottle.....

Whole head baggying after FINALLY rinsing DC from Monday, with leave ins on hair and MT mixture/JBCO on scalp :yep:

Back