The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

I've been whole head baggie 24/7 for the last two week out of pure laziness! :rolleyes:I mean I sleep with a baggie to protect my pillow and been wearing it under my wig during the day.

Do you think anything is wrong with the fact that my has only be free and able to dry for a few hours daily before bedtime?

Baggying tonight with Surge 14 and Worlds of Curls moisturizer spray. May apply Castor oil to my scalp tonight instead of the WGHO mix.

Whole head baggied tonight after HairOne Olive wash and DC with YTC/Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor. Applied Nexxus Headress and GVP Potion #9 as leave ins on hair. MT mixture and JBCO/Moroccan Oil on scalp only. Put in a bun. I am starting to put on my scarf or bonnet FIRST, then my baggy. My hair is not as "wet" this way. Yet very moisturized just the same. This is until I can find a moisture scarf that mariofmagdal uses. :yep:

Whole head baggied with homemade spray and castor oil (been baggying nghtly but don't always post). I have been using Saran wrap, which doesn't make my hair wet but used a shower cap last night and my hair is damp. I kind of like it though! No luck on the moisture scarf for me either :nono:

I am going to see if I can grab a few moisture scarves, if I do I will let you know by way of post. I will offer them for actual cost plus shipping. I am really loving the scarf.

I am going to see if I can grab a few moisture scarves, if I do I will let you know by way of post. I will offer them for actual cost plus shipping. I am really loving the scarf.

YEAH :woot: You ROCK girl! I get first dibbs on purchasing one(please :grin:). I want to :love4: it too. :yep:

Whole head baggying with homemade spritz, castor oil, and a little MSM condish I spilled. Fits nicely into my dc challenge, though ... :grin:

whole head baggied with 14n1 and coconut oil.

I self washed for the first time in about 6 years this weekend, and my hair looks crazy...think I need a better DC (I was trying to use up what I had)...I told people at work that I'll be experimenting over the next few weeks, so bear with me. I am so embarrased, but I'm going to DC with Alter Ego Garlic tonight and then purchase AO HSR or WC this week. And, I need a good "frizz smoother" ...I'm thinking something from Phyto or the Sabino MB.

Back