The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

IDT imma baggy tonight, good that I finish them all for the week. I will see you ladies tomorrow for #1 of the week.

Just got off work. Will whole head baggy today until I do my color/BKT tonight. I will just spray some Aphogee Green Tea and Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave In onto my hair. :yep:

Last edited:
The bad news: I was too lazy to baggy last night

The good news: I ordered one of those bonnets with Moisture Lock :yay: It's on its way now, should be here on Monday or Tuesday! :woot:

Oh woe is me! Spent the last two nights in Hosp. Acute Bronchitis/Pnuemonia! No baggy for me! Ummmmm how about I had my scarf brought to me ;0) whole head baggy back in motion sick or not, I love it.

Oh woe is me! Spent the last two nights in Hosp. Acute Bronchitis/Pnuemonia! No baggy for me! Ummmmm how about I had my scarf brought to me ;0) whole head baggy back in motion sick or not, I love it.
Oh no!!! I hope you're feeling better :sad:

Oh no!!! I hope you're feeling better :sad:

Awwww, thanks. I feel better than the last two days. Ummm and now that my hair is good, I should be alright.

Glad your moisture bonnet is on the way, you are gonna love it!

To the other ladies wanting one of the moisture series, when I am out of here, I will pick up whatever I can find from moisture series and offer them at cost plus shipping. I am fair. The most I have seen them are 3.99 in my area.

Goodnight ladies!

Awwww, thanks. I feel better than the last two days. Ummm and now that my hair is good, I should be alright.

To the other ladies wanting one of the moisture series, when I am out of here, I will pick up whatever I can find from moisture series and offer them at cost plus shipping. I am fair. The most I have seen them are 3.99 in my area.

Goodnight ladies!

I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better.

Goodnight ladies!

What does these scraves look like?

I havent baggied since I washed my hair on Thursday. I have taken all my off days for the week so I have to baggy the rest of the week. I am about to go to a concert but when I get home I will be str8 baggying #1 using my NTM Silken Touch.

QUOTE=ms_b_haven06;8261076]What does these scraves look like?[/QUOTE]

Large triangle silk scarf with plastic lining, the feature that provides moisture. Same effect as baggying. They come in various colors.

QUOTE=ms_b_haven06;8261076]What does these scraves look like?

Large triangle silk scarf with plastic lining, the feature that provides moisture. Same effect as baggying. They come in various colors.[/quote]
Can u take a pic of urs? I think I want one.....

Goodnight ladies!
That's good to hear!!! I'm so glad you're better :spinning:

I can't wait to get my moisture bonnet! I'm so excited

Baggied last night with AO HSR and I'll baggy tonight with Black Earth Mist :grin:

Back