The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

Hmmm, I don't have an odor, but my scalp DOES start to itch after a while. What do you use to baggy? You whole head baggy, right? Maybe switching to ponytail baggying would be a better option for your scalp

I think you should get some tea tree oil, mix it with castor oil and apply to your scalp daily until the smell subsides. An added bonus is castor oil helps thicken and grow hair! :yay:

No odor and it's actually been helpful in stopping/preventing itching (may just be from the daily moisturinzing as well).

Baggying with sitrinillah mask today.

Tiffers have you thought about extending the challenge until it gets cold out. I love this.

I baggy at least two times a week now so I'm definetely interested in doing it for five days. My hair has grown a lot with this method. I just have to buy a wig!

I like this challenge I will baggy whole head five times a week. I will use avocado, peppermint and coconut oil. I will use saran wrap, a stocking cap and a wig. I'm new here. I will start this coming Sunday!

Baggying with sitrinillah mask today.

Tiffers have you thought about extending the challenge until it gets cold out. I love this.
Sure, I'll extend it! My hair is loving me right now :love2:

What date do you think I should extend it to? Should I make another thread or just continue with this one? Hmmmm, decisions, decisions :scratchch

I like this challenge I will baggy whole head five times a week. I will use avocado, peppermint and coconut oil. I will use saran wrap, a stocking cap and a wig. I'm new here. I will start this coming Sunday!
Welcome to the forum and the challenge Soulberry!!!! :band:

Sure, I'll extend it! My hair is loving me right now :love2:

What date do you think I should extend it to? Should I make another thread or just continue with this one? Hmmmm, decisions, decisions :scratchch

Oh no tiffers i was just asking were you thinking about it, This is your challenge, whatever you choose to do im with you.:yep:

Oh no tiffers i was just asking were you thinking about it, This is your challenge, whatever you choose to do im with you.:yep:
You can give suggestions, I don't mind one bit! :grin: Extending the challenge is a good idea!

Last night I ponytail baggied with JBCO/Moroccan Oil mixture, after I had straightened for a length check. :yep:

You can give suggestions, I don't mind one bit! :grin: Extending the challenge is a good idea!

I don't know where everyone lives but im in the midwest and it starts getting cold in october. Ill go until then. Maybe some other ladies can make suggestions too. My hair has been thriving with this challenge and it keeps me accountable to check in every day.:yep:

Baggying today with hairveda whipped cream(prepoo).

Baggied with butter treAt and castor oil. Can't remember the last time I clarified so I will do that today. Being in the challenge helps me be consistent so if you are going to extend it I would be down. :yep:

Baggied last night with Surge 14, WGHO mix, and Worlds of Curls moisturizer. I've been in braids for 3 weeks and I'm getting lots of NG. I was planning to keep these braids in for 6 weeks but I may have to take them out and redo them next weekend.

Haven't been baggying as consistently as I should. I've gotten a bit hair lazy especially since I just relaxed. I will be back on it soon. My ends have always been a challenge so this is definitely helping with those.

baggied last night with aussie moist and coconut oil. i think if i only had those two products in my house my hair would flourish. (but i love all my conditioners too much). not baggying tonight, but i'm back on it tomorrow.

Ooooops! I was too lazy to get up and get my moisture scarf! No baggy last night, I can fix that, guess what I am doing now, that's right, and my scarf is so swank, I can wear it out in public, its a nice rich navy blue color.

Have a great day ladies.

I just bought a wig to wear for the baggy challenge. I will be stating today can't wait to see how much more my hair will grow from using this method. I will be doing this challenge for 6 months. I should be APL by then or very close.

Baggying right now and for the rest of the night with AOHSR and JBCO...My hair feels so good right now!

Ladies need advice!
I just whipped up Mane N tail, one egg and coconut oil and just put it in my hair with a plastic cap on. How long should I leave it in? I don't want to over do it.

Back