The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

#3 Baggied last night using NTM silken stuff and spray, no oil.
#4 Baggying now using HS14n!.:look:

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me how to attach a fake ponytail with your hair baggied underneath? Never done this before.. :look:

Whole head baggied for the first time last night with HS14n1 and KBB Jojoba oil. When I woke up, my hair was kind of damp -- I take that to mean I used to much. So, I'll try again with less tonight.

Whole head baggied for the first time last night with HS14n1 and KBB Jojoba oil. When I woke up, my hair was kind of damp -- I take that to mean I used to much. So, I'll try again with less tonight.
A little goes a long way with baggying :yep: You'll get the hang of it :D

Used whole head Saran wrap after putting some avocado oil and castor oil on large twists. My hair was a little damp but okay, I undid the twists and put it into a bun with more castor oil on the end. I did have 2 little single strand knots I had to cut, hope they don't come back! My hair tends to not like being twisted while natural...

About to baggy using HS14n1 this is #5 for the week. Yayyyy Im done, tomorrow is wash day and I will start all over again.

Still in braids. Baggied with WGHO/Peppermint oil mix, Surge 14, and Worlds of Curls moisturizer last night. Will do the same tonight.

After I rinsed the DC from this morning, I added leave ins etc, and put in a ponytail. Did 2 strand twists then added rollers to the ends. Placed my scarf on THEN my baggy on top of that. :yep:

Whole head baggied last night with 100% Aloe Vera Gel and QP Mango butter. My hair loves this combo! Today is my co-wash day, I am late, it should have been yesterday. Its in the 90's here so air drying has been faster. I am not out everyday right now, otherwise I would co-wash more frequently.

Fell asleep without wrapping my hair...woke up at 4am, baggied with HS14n1 and jojoba oil and slept for about 3 hours. I used less product this time, and it was moist, but not really damp like yesterday, which seemed good. Tonight, I'll try a little less and see which works better.

When I started to moisturize for the day with the 14n1, something told me to use the Ojon palm oil that I've had sitting around for two years and didn't really like, instead of the jojoba. I did, and my hair feels so soft today. It's so much better on top of the moisturizer than the jojoba -- I'm so happy I never threw it away. I will baggy with the 14n1 and Ojon tonight. I'll just use the jojoba oil for my scalp from now on.
I have yet to try the coconut oil.

baggied last night with paul mitchell intense daily treatment, coconut oil, and castor oil. will do the same tonight and tomorrow night. love it!

I am loving my baggied hair, it feels so good and moisturized. I hope by doing this I can avoid my usual every 16 week trims and make APL by my b-day in Oct, or atleast the holidays.

About to baggy(#1) using NTM Silken stuff and HS14n1, no oil as usual.....

Last edited:
I baggied the other day with Icon Inner Moisture Mask and tonight I'm baggying with Aubey Organics Rosa Mosqueta :lick:

I am loving my baggied hair, it feels so good and moisturized. I hope by doing this I can avoid my usual every 16 week trims and make APL by my b-day in Oct, or atleast the holidays.
You can do it!!!! :yay:

Your ends will be so happy, you won't need a trim :grin:

Baggied last night with HS14n1 and Ojon palm oil = super damp this morning, but pretty much dried quickly...I guess I'll get the hang of it eventually. I wear my hair down everyday right now, but with it so damp, I wanted to put it in a ponytail....but then there was the unsightly kitchen (I'm 11 weeks post relaxer), so I just let it hang down and tucked the hair behind my ears. :ohwell:

QUESTION for the 'pro' baggy-ers here. Do you start to smell a musty odor in you hair/scalp after baggying daily for 3/4 days at a time?? I am smelling a musty/stale odor. Is it a fungus or something?? Too much moisture possibly??:wallbash:

QUESTION for the 'pro' baggy-ers here. Do you start to smell a musty odor in you hair/scalp after baggying daily for 3/4 days at a time?? I am smelling a musty/stale odor. Is it a fungus or something?? Too much moisture possibly??:wallbash:
Hmmm, I don't have an odor, but my scalp DOES start to itch after a while. What do you use to baggy? You whole head baggy, right? Maybe switching to ponytail baggying would be a better option for your scalp

I think you should get some tea tree oil, mix it with castor oil and apply to your scalp daily until the smell subsides. An added bonus is castor oil helps thicken and grow hair! :yay:

Back