The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

#2 Baggied last nite still have it on til I leave. Used my mixture of HS14n1 and water didnt seal.

I baggied last night with Wild Growth Oil mixed with Doo Gro Stimulating Growth oil and a few drops of Peppermint oil. I was hoping that this would help my itchy scalp. It didn't stop the itching but it made my NG soft.

Baggying overnight with Beauty Without Cruelty Aromatherapy Conditioner

Whole head baggied last night with aloe vera gel and QP Mango Butter, my hair loves this combo, so soft when I take off my moisture scarf. :yep:

What I like most about the moisture scarf is that my hair is not as damp as when I used a plastic cap and silk covering. It basically maintains moisture, if that explains it.:yep:

Whole head baggied last night with aloe vera gel and QP Mango Butter, my hair loves this combo, so soft when I take off my moisture scarf. :yep:

What I like most about the moisture scarf is that my hair is not as damp as when I used a plastic cap and silk covering. It basically maintains moisture, if that explains it.:yep:

What is this moisture scarf you speak of? I would love to do away with my plastic bag and saran wrap. Please share :yep:

K, I'm gonna try this, even though I only have access to a Ziploc sandwich bag tonight :lol:

How many times a week will you be baggying? going to shoot for nightly routine
What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using? castor oil, trusty wild growth
Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying? ponytail at first, aim for whole head with saran wrap when I get some

Yes, tell us about the moisture scarf :yep:
(random newbie reading this thread to figure out baggying)

Manufactuer. Called Dream- item no. 0067 Deluxe with Moisture Lock Satin Triangle.

It features a layer of plastic between 2 layers of Satin, great for oil treatments, and or other conditioners.

I found it at my local BSS. They had different styles, the main feature is Moisture Lock. I like the fact that my hair is not as damp as when I use the plastic shower cap.

After DC, I added Nexxus leave in. Then MT mixture and a Morrocan Oil/JBCO mixture to scalp. I also used the JBCO mixture on my ponytail to seal. I only ponytail baggied this time, until I go and find me a moisture scarf too. :yep:

This may have been stated before -so sorry if I missed it. But for people who are whole head baggying, does it count if you moisturize, seal ends with oil, then wrap your hair around your head, and cover with saran wrap/plastic cap at night? Or, are the ends supposed to be literally tucked under the rest of the hair when baggying?
I just bought the Hawaiian Silky 14n1, so I was thinking of using that and jojoba oil to wrap under plastic each night. I still wear my hair down everyday, but the goal is to learn to do some protective styles (frightening for me) and start that once I get my next relaxer in two weeks (12 week stretch). Thanks for your help.

Baggied last night with homemade spritz mix and sealed w/coconut oil.

To the ladies using aloe vera gel: do you mind me asking what brand you use and where you purchase it from?
tia,
tishee

Baggied last night with homemade spritz mix and sealed w/coconut oil.

To the ladies using aloe vera gel: do you mind me asking what brand you use and where you purchase it from?
tia,
tishee

100% Aloe Vera Gel, all pure, no alcohol, made by Fruit of the Earth, purchased at Walmart, 6oz tube.

This may have been stated before -so sorry if I missed it. But for people who are whole head baggying, does it count if you moisturize, seal ends with oil, then wrap your hair around your head, and cover with saran wrap/plastic cap at night? Or, are the ends supposed to be literally tucked under the rest of the hair when baggying?
I just bought the Hawaiian Silky 14n1, so I was thinking of using that and jojoba oil to wrap under plastic each night. I still wear my hair down everyday, but the goal is to learn to do some protective styles (frightening for me) and start that once I get my next relaxer in two weeks (12 week stretch). Thanks for your help.

As long as your hair is in the baggy/saran wrap, wrapping is 100% a-okay :D

As long as your hair is in the baggy/saran wrap, wrapping is 100% a-okay :D

Great! Thanks.

How many times a week will you be baggying?
Starting tonight, I will be baggying 7 nights a week.

What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using?
I will be using Hawaiian Silky 14n1 and KBB's Jojoba oil -- I will alternate between that and 100% pure coconut oil

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying?
Whole head baggying.

I'm baggying Right now with Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer. Will probably seal at bedtime with Mizani H20 Intensive Nighttime Treatment.:drunk:

ETA: I just added a little mega-tek in with it too.

Last edited:
Back