The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

I have been doing this for a couple of weeks, and I LOVE IT! :yep: So I thought I would share:

How many times a week will you be baggying? I baggy at least 5x week

What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using? I moisturize with leave in of GVP Potion #9 and Nexxus Headress, then I seal with Vatika Frosting

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying? I whole head baggy with hair in a bun or ponytail, with a shower cap, then securing with plastic wrap and scarf

Between this and co washing/deep conditioning several times a week, MBL HERE I COME!!! :woot:

I love baggying too. It does my ends right : )
How many times a week will you be baggying? I will be baggying 5-7 days a wk
What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using? NTM leave-in, unrefined shea butter, and coconut oil
Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying? ponytail

its very late but i am joining in. My hair is almost the length it was when it got chopped off in Feb/March so I will get twist this weekend hopefully

How many times a week will you be baggying?
5 days

What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using?
Jamaican Black Castor Oil on my ends and scalp especially in the front needs help

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying?
whole head method only overnight

Baggied last night with plain water and sealed with Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Today hair is moisturized and soft.

My lazy self JUST rinsed my conditioner out from last night, so my hair is still really wet. I won't be baggying tonight :violin:

How long should someone baggy? I currently whole head baggy all day under a wig. Should I take the baggy off once I get home or is it okay to baggy 24hrs/day?

Whole head baggied last night, using NTM leave in, along with QP Mango butter! Along with my moisture scarf, Thanks to the sistah who introduced the moisture scarf! It has made baggying so much easier! I love it! (sorry I dont remember who)

Jumping on the bandwagon!

How many times a week will you be baggying?
5 nights a week

What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using?
I'll spritz a little water on my hair and add either curl harmony's hair milk or nubian heritage papaya and coconut lotion. I'll seal with vatika oil and use cling film rather than a bag.

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying?
Just a pony tail for me

I've been doing this from the start of the last week and my curl definition has stayed without frizzing for a longer period of time.. I'll def keep this up

Still whole head baggying with leave ins and vatika frosting, but since I just washed and DC, I only baggied my ponytail since I have to work tonight. :yep:

Whole head baggied lastnight for the first time w/ saran wrap b/c I pin curled my hair--not as bad as I thought it'd be; I think I'll be doing this more often. I used no product b/c I just deep condished/roller set and moisturized earlier in the day.

I picked up Qhemet Bioligics products today. Tonight I am whole head baggying with Burdock Root Butter Cream and sealing with Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm. My scalp has an unexpected slight tingle. Is this normal?

How long should someone baggy? I currently whole head baggy all day under a wig. Should I take the baggy off once I get home or is it okay to baggy 24hrs/day?
I wouldn't baggy 24/7 for fear of breakage. I just baggy overnight or you can baggy during the day and remove it at night

I picked up Qhemet Bioligics products today. Tonight I am whole head baggying with Burdock Root Butter Cream and sealing with Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm. My scalp has an unexpected slight tingle. Is this normal?
I've never tried the Burdock Root Cream, but I never had tingling with the honey balm. Does the Burdock Cream contain peppermint?

can't wait to baggy tonight with paul mitchell's intense daily moisture treatment. i've been using it as a leave-in and its wonderful!

Back