The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

Sorry I've been MIA ladies. I was haing technical difficulties for a minute there....

Been ponytail baggying every night with Juices & Berries and Whipped Pudding :love3:

back to baggying! last night i did a whole head baggy with a coconut oil/ castor oil mix. about to rinse and cowash for the day.

Head start on wash day, it may be an all day event. Baggying with Organic EVCO and Sitrinillah deep conditioning mask. OMG, my hair feels as smooth as silk! Have a great day ladies ;0)

New find - a satin scarf with built in plastic to lock in moisture ...

satin scarf.jpg

Satin Triangle.jpg

Satin Triangle2.jpg

scarf.jpg
Tried it out last night and it works. It sells for around $2.99.

Last edited:
I slacked a bit. I didn't baggy yesterday! I'm going to baggy tomorrow since tonight is my wash day and it takes forever for it to dry.

I found it at a beauty supply store called KC Beauty - if you want pm me your info and I can pick one up for you.

Thanks for the offer but im going to try here first and then if i can't find it. I will surely take you up on it. That is very kind of you.

May i ask do you find it hot wearing it? Like you would a shower cap? I would like to use these for work. The shower caps get way too hot to work in.

Thanks for the offer but im going to try here first and then if i can't find it. I will surely take you up on it. That is very kind of you.

May i ask do you find it hot wearing it? Like you would a shower cap? I would like to use these for work. The shower caps get way too hot to work in.

No, I did not find it hot wearing. It fits just like a satin scarf triangle shape. I had my hair in a pony - I still baggied my ponytail and then put the scarf on. When I woke this morning my hair was very moist - I was impressed. I hated the sound of the shower cap at night baggy my whole head - with this it's much more tolerable. So it's a keeper for me in doing a whole head baggy. Also came in a variety of colors. I may pick up a few more just to have them on hand.

still in love with baggying. my fine strands seem to be enjoying the extra moisture. i think it's because i'm transitioning and i stay on top of my protein as well.

Whole head baggied. Used Lustrasilk Aloe Vera Cholesterol, Vatika Frosting, and Global Goddess hair oil specifically on ends of hair. Hair feels great! Loving this challange!

Back