The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

Baggied last night. Used NTM leave in and carrot oil (a new buy for me). The carrot oil was just okay. I think I will add a bit of castor oil to it tonight.

Dang! I keep forgetting to check in, although ALL I do is baggy. Baggied last night with my ORS Carrot Oil/jamaican black castor oil. Sealed the ends with coconut oil. Will do the same tonight.

I also rock a baggy under my phony pony, I just keep forgetting to come in everyday to say that. My bad! :(

Will Baggy 2-Nite with the Mane 'N Tail Olive Oil Complex Leave-In Creme Therapy. I am really liking this stuff especially for Baggying.:lick:

I was lazy so I put a baggy over my ponytail and when I got up this morning it was sooo moist and soft. I didn't use product.

I've been baggying with Carrot Creme and coconut oil - he creme is a little heavy for all over my head or I am heavy handed but my ends love it...I'm baggying with it again to nite but using Scurl on the hair. Full head baggy

I baggied last night with Organics curl keeper and Sunsilk Curl defining leave-in. My hair was moist when I took off my cap, but now it's stiff. I think because of a botched cherry lola treatment.:look:

I have "secretly" joined this challenge, but I would like to ask 2 questions:

1 - If I do a whole head baggy, are my ends benefitting the same way they would if I did a baggy on the ends only??:perplexed

2 - Would it make sense to baggy my ends, and then put the plastic cap on for a whole head baggy at the same time??:perplexed

Thanks ladies.:drunk:

:bump:

:bump:

I have "secretly" joined this challenge, but I would like to ask 2 questions:

1 - If I do a whole head baggy, are my ends benefitting the same way they would if I did a baggy on the ends only??:perplexed

2 - Would it make sense to baggy my ends, and then put the plastic cap on for a whole head baggy at the same time??:perplexed

Thanks ladies.:drunk:

Hey there,

To answer question #1-I don't see why your ends would not benefit from a whole head baggy at all. In fact, I plan on trying out this method(whole head baggy at night and ponytail bagging during the day) for the rest of the week to see how my hair responds to it.

With question #2, it makes sense to me.

hths,
tishee

ETA: I baggied last night.

I'm not in this challenge ladies, so I hope you don't mind me asking this but....
I'm thinking of baggying for the 1st time today.....I'm not sure what to use so I thought about using some:

HS 14 n 1 and some sort of oil (vatika coconut or jojoba)

How does that sound?

Last night baggy with Giovanni Direct and water…Giovanni Direct Leave In did nothing for my hair as a leave in, but in my baggy, this so far has been the best

Last night, I baggied with my Nacidit Olive conditioner. Trying to get my moisture balance back after a cherry lola treatmetn gone wrong:look:

Last night I baggied with HS 14 n 1 and Paul Mitchell skinny serum. The last 4 days of this has my hair looking so moisturized.

Whole head baggied with Woojee Cream by Surge and Aloe Vera Oil. I put Ultra Max hair and Scalp Stimulant by Surge on my scalp. I rarely put anything on my scalp, it feels good. Hair feels great overall.

I baggied last night with HS 14 and 1 and CO. This CO is working great for my ends! :yep:
Thank you for posting this, I asked a question a few pages back wondering if I could use the 14n1 and an oil to baggy since I've never baggied before...off to the bathroom to apply my baggy.....:grin:

I have "secretly" joined this challenge, but I would like to ask 2 questions: 1 - If I do a whole head baggy, are my ends benefitting the same way they would if I did a baggy on the ends only??:perplexed 2 - Would it make sense to baggy my ends, and then put the plastic cap on for a whole head baggy at the same time??:perplexed Thanks ladies.:drunk:
Whether doing ponytail or whole head baggying, your ends will benefit. The point of whole head baggying is to make your whole head super moisturized. This would be really good for transitioners, to keep the newgrowth moist and soft :yep:

It's also a preference thing. I'm a hot person and I just can't deal with having a bag on my head all night. Sweat city

You don't have to ponytail and whole head baggy at once. Doing each one seperately gives great results :D

Back