• Mid back length

Votes: 55 6.1%
  • Waist length

Votes: 28 3.1%
  • Beyond waist length

Votes: 16 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BiRacialBarbie; It must be that Military LIfe. I got a relaxer and now can maintain my nape by keeping it moisturized and I'll trim my own hair for now on until I'm at least APL. Simone :)

voted shoulder length.........i am texlaxed

want to reach full SL (all my hair reaches my shoulders.....unstretched using heat) before i start claim between SL and APL......my hair does stretch past shoulder though

My longest layer is very close to APL...:grin:
Not too shabby for 1.5 years of growth (starting at 0") and a BC.

Your hair looks fab! I'm between SL and APL...I need a good two inches before I can comfortably say I'm APL. I BC in July 2007 but transitioned for about 15 months. I have had some good growth but I had to trim constantly over the last 6 months due to using heat too much. I have been heat free for over 2 months so I'm hoping to retain those 2 inches and be APL by April/May.

i'm between sl and apl.

i've been natural for ten years and have had several major cuts. my hair is now the longest it has ever been.

Your hair looks fab! I'm between SL and APL...I need a good two inches before I can comfortably say I'm APL. I BC in July 2007 but transitioned for about 15 months. I have had some good growth but I had to trim constantly over the last 6 months due to using heat too much. I have been heat free for over 2 months so I'm hoping to retain those 2 inches and be APL by April/May.

Thanks....:kiss:

In the past year I've only used heat twice. The main reason is because I'm too lazy to flat iron my hair...:lachen:

I am scraping APL... looks like the majority of people are at that length.
That SL-APL is the longest time lapse my SL is nearly 6" from my APL...
so that's a whole year. I'm hoping to reach full APL or BSBL by Spring.

Due to setbacks and the slowest growth rate known to man I've been stuck between shoulder and APl for like 2.5 years:wallbash::wallbash:

I picked BSL...only my "v" touches my bra, but I'm claiming it. If I wait for the rest of my hair to touch my bra strap, I'll be tailbone length :lachen:

I probably should update my avatar too :yep:

I'm APL at the moment. I started trying to grow out my hair from shoulder length in March 08, got to APL by August, trimmed/cut back to between SL and APL in October and by Decemeber, I was APL again.

Back