Votes: 36 10.0%
  • Below Midback Length- Tailbone Length

Votes: 21 5.8%
  • Longer Than Tailbone Length

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted: Below Brastrap Length- Midback Length

I'm super close to MBL (may be there already but haven't straightened to see) and inching my way towards WL.

MBL or about 18.5". My hair is reaching to my 2nd to last rib (stretched, unstraightened curls/kinks), so I'm not too far from waist, thank goodness. Hope to be there by Dec. '10-Feb. '11 at the latest (unstretched, unstraightened curls/kinks).

Janet, thanks for this thread it was nice to see how many long haired ladies there are. I am hoping to be SL or past shoulder length when I take these braids out.

I'm about 1.5 inches from BSL, and hope to be BSL by July 1, 2010! I'm so excited because my hair has never been that long before!

My MBL goal date is Jan 1, 2011, so we'll see if I get there!

I'm ultimately hoping for waist length (just touching waist with a U-shape) and have no timeline for that goal (I plan to trim the damaged ends when I reach MBL, so I'm hoping they don't break off first!!!). :)

I'm MBL again yay!!!:lots: I'm 27 weeks post relaxer. I'll be able to accurately see if I'm full MBL once I relax.

I voted for the ear to shoulder length one. I haven't straightened my hair in weeks and weeks and so I do not know the exact length, however, I know my hair now, being curly/frizzy is definitely the length it was before when it was straight, and so I assume it's grown considerably....likely due to my cowashing and wet bunning. My bangs in the front have even grown. They NEVER would grow past mid face length, to about the ends of my eyes, I swear for years I've had them stalled at the length if not shorter when breakage hits, and lately I've noticed I'm able to almost comb them seamlessly into my updo bun. So I'm thinking I might be at shoulder length, or very close to it. It's exciting! Especially considering I virtually had no hair in the back at the end of December (well, it was like chin length, if not shorter due to extreme breakage >.<). But yeah, I'm semi-confident I'm near SL, which is awesome because it's been my first goal since I started this whole thing! I'm hoping the myth about more growth in warmer weather is true, because........I'm in Arizona, LOL!

I BC 'ed in February so I have a TWA / ear length stretched . I thought I would have been MBL by this time but because of an unforeseen setback in November I decided to start all over again. :ohwell:

Back