• Mid back length

Votes: 55 6.1%
  • Waist length

Votes: 28 3.1%
  • Beyond waist length

Votes: 16 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my longest layers are grazing APL, but i won't claim it for another month or so. i think most women are past SL/CBL but not yet able to claim APL.

Hi I'm an inch past MBL as of December. Haven't measured lately as I'm natural and braided up. I'm planning on staying that way until I reach waist, and then I'll flat iron again to see. I'm going to have to guess on that by stretching it out to see, and then confirm through flat iron.

i voted bsl because there was no apl by itself and i'm full apl (sides/back) with the very back touching bsl... plus i'm hoping for bsl @ my next relaxer (loa in full effect)

Last edited:
on Nov 1 i cut back from BSL to a little longer than APL.. and now im back @ BSL.. i didnt realize how fast my hair grew until this month. Now im hoping to be MBL by May and WSL in Aug or Sep and FULL WSL by dec

SL MY ENTIRE FREAKING LIFE!!!! ughhhhh
***pours Lenzi's Request and Boundless Tresses all over scalp**

still waiting for my megatek to arrive in the mail... geez, it's been almost two weeks now!

I'm APL. It took me about 1 year to get to APL from SL....now I'm stuck.

I've been at APL for the last year and I'm in the middle of a LARGE setback. My hair is MUCH thinner than it was when I first made APL.... ..... :perplexed. So now I'm trying to get back some thickness

I'm Midback length. It's taken me 2 years+some months to reach it. My 3 year anniversary is in 7 months!! :D

I'm just curious. Someone mentioned wanting to know this in another thread so i looked it up but couldn't find anything, hence this poll.
I would like to know how long everyone's hair is and how long it has taken to get there and from what length.

I am BSL/BSB, and it took me 5 months from CBL. I hope to be MBL or WL by December.

Last edited:
My longest layer (nape) is just as the crease of APL but i still consider myself cbl-ish. I want it to be spring/summer already so I can get my growth spurt!

I am almost BSL, maybe 1/2 inch. Hard to tell though, cuz I am almost 12 weeks post. I was a little above APL when I started here a little over a year ago.

Back