TGIF!!!! Whatcha doin to your hair this weekend?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Is it me, or did was this week incredibly slow? It just took it's merry ol time :lol: Today I'm gonna....

-Shampoo with DermOrganics Moisturizing Shampoo with Argan Oil
-Condition for 10 mins with Neutral Protein Filler
-Dc for an hour under the dryer with either AO JAY or DermOrganics Intensive Treatment Mask with Argan Oil
-Rollerset with Alba Botanica Leave-In and DermOrganics Moisturizing Leave-In Treatment with Argan Oil

:grin:

Hopefully, nothing. I'm going to get my twists wet tonight, and see how they hold up. If they still look good, I'll keep them til next weekend. :yep:

I might henna. I'm feeling extremely lazy, so we'll see how that goes. I'm definitely shampooing, DCing, detangling and twisting. Next weekend I might dust the ends of my twists--I've been having a lot of tangling lately, and that usually helps.

Tonight, I'm going to co wash with Redken All Soft conditioner and do a twistout. I'll take a picture if it turns out nice.

about to unbraid my hair for today's braid out. tonight i'll cowash and rebraid for another braidout tomorrow. saturday night i plan on overnight deep conditioning with my pantene r&n and going back to my trusty bun for sunday.

I think I will just twist at night and then bun it...

I am really feeling bunning...my hair is so soft!

I am gonna do a Colorshowers on my hair tomorrow. I am also gonna make some clip ins and probably wear then on Friday. If they look nice I will take some pictures also.

I've been cowashing and air drying all week. So either tonight or tomorrow I'm going to do a protein treatment with an egg, shampoo with my new almond Castile Soap and then deep condition. Then its back in a ponytail and halfwig when I leave the house.

Wash, DC, and flexirod my hair.

I'm hoping to make this my summer style since Alabama summers are no joke!

Just did a 2.5hr henna yesterday at 11wk post. & DC with UBH. Will probably DC again with a moisture con, moisturefuse or Hair 1 Olive oil. Relaxer next week + too much new growth means LOW manipulation 4 sure!

I think I'll probably just cowash. I'm trying to see if I can go 2 weeks without rebraiding my hair. I'll be wearing a wig as usual.

I will be washing and doing protein and moisture deep conditioning.
I just have to decide if I want to try Jasmine's or Shescentit. I'm leaning toward the Jasmine's 2 step.

Hmm. It depends..either a coconut milk, rhassoul, and indian herb deep condition or just an indian herb deep condition.

Is it me, or did was this week incredibly slow? It just took it's merry ol time :lol: Today I'm gonna....
-Shampoo with DermOrganics Moisturizing Shampoo with Argan Oil
-Condition for 10 mins with Neutral Protein Filler
-Dc for an hour under the dryer with either AO JAY or DermOrganics Intensive Treatment Mask with Argan Oil
-Rollerset with Alba Botanica Leave-In and DermOrganics Moisturizing Leave-In Treatment with Argan Oil
:grin:
The protein filler, like all other proteins, left my hair matted and straw-like. I decided to dc with DermOrganics instead of AO JAY, it softened my hair right up :D I'm under the dryer now :lick:

DC and braidout. If I am feeling very adventurous then I might try a flexi (haven't done one in about a year).

I am going to shampoo with redken clarifying shampoo and do a treatment with some miss jessie's then dc with ors!!!!! I intend to get braids later on this weekend!!!!!

I'm sitting in front of the AC now trying to hurry and dry these bantu knots. Cowashed with Suave Tropical Coconut last night, but they're taking forever to dry.

Depending on how tired I am tonight, I'll either cowash again, and do quick braids for tomorrow, or just scarf it.

I'm finally taking my box braids out!!! I had them in for 1 month and i'm dying to see what progress i made. I'm going to DC on dry hair, wash, henna, apply my Mane n Tail leave in, seal then bun till my touch up on Wednesday.
Hmmm...come to think about it...i can't bun till Wednesday...i'm going to see Ms. Beyonce on Sunday and a bun is a no no.:nono::nono:

I'm gonna wash and do a mild protein treatment followed by a moisturizing DC, and then try my hand at banding. I've never done it before, so hopefully it'll go well. Tomorrow I will either twist it up (I'm feenin for a little more length, so hopefully the banding will stretch the hair some) or let it hang out for a day and twist it on Sunday.

I'm gonna do my Aphogee 2 minute tomorrow morning if I'm not too tired tonight. I hope I get some swang going afterwards :yep:. I never dreamed I'd be looking forward to wash day so much since wearing this bun every week. Is it me or is everyone else addicted to DC'ing? :spinning:

Going for my two week appointment so:
Tonight, saturate my hair/scalp with shea butter, coconut oil and EVOO and sleep with a plastic cap and cotton around the edges for any leakage.

Next day at the salon:
Wash
Deep condition
Air dry 80%
Apply Aveda Anti-humectant pomade (gonna be rainy, hot and humid alllll weekend)
Blow dry
Press roots
Spiral curl hair alllll over (looks like flexirods)

Rock that style until my next visit. As the curls loosen, the styles looks cuter and cuter.

Back