Did you wash your hair this weekend? What products did you use?

Washed and shampoo'd with Aveda Damage Remedy
Airdried and applied P Mitchell Super skinny serum & Chi Silk infusion
Hair came out soft and silky:yep:

Me too, me too! I did the weekend treatment

scalp treatment:
castor, camellia, rice bran, avocado seed, and grapeseed oils mixed with rosemary and peppermint essential oils. on scalp, fiveish minute massage - my DH did this part for me - I was in heaven.

first wash:
phytoneutre - let sit for about five minutes before super rinse

protein treatment:
silk amino acids, hydrolyzed wheat and cottonseed proteins, panthenol, silk peptide powder mixed well, cap, low heat under the dryer for 30 minutes; rinse and Porisity Control for about 3 minutes and then rinse again

moisture treatment:
icon moisture mask with cap, under dryer for 15 minutes and then another couple of hours while I typed my paper for class

super rinse (this means under the water for 3-5 minutes)

apply Phyto 7 leave in with two tiny drops of castor oil on ends.

roller set
with 4 ounce spray bottle of water with a 1/2 teaspoon of silk amino acid and lavender essential oil to make sure the hair stays very wet while roller setting

read for a few - maybe threeish - hours while hair dried, then under the medium heat setting on the dryer for 10 minutes and cool for 10 minutes.

My hair was so beautimous and DH was loving it when we went to dinner.

Tryed that Damn Oil Rinse :(

So, I usually dont jump on bandwagons, but this one I couldn't resist.

1) Wash: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling
2) Oil: EVOO and satunder heat cap for 5 minutes
3) Rinse under shower with warm water
4) DC with ORS pack: 30 minutes under dryer
5) Rinse with Cold water undershower
6) Apply Biolage Fortifying Leave in, Hair Vitamins by Liza Ackbari, and Cocunut Conditioner by Suave. Sealed hair with EVOO and sealed ends with cocunut grease.

My hair wasn't no different than it usually is. Still lost alot of hair with this method.:ohwell:. Hair was soft and shiny, but it usually is...

Well, here's what I did this weekend...

- Pre-poo: Phytonectar for 15 minutes on dry hair
- Rinse with very warm water
- Shampoo with diluted CON (LOVING this! Gives me a super clean feeling with NO dryness at ALL)
- Apply Aphogee 2 Min Treatment in sections; leave on while I shower
- Rinse with lukewarm water
- Apply Salerm 21 in sections and detangle in sections
- Rollerset using low heat setting on my hard bonnet dryer
- Started using Phyto 9 Cream as my nightly moisturizer on damp hair
- Apply a little more Castor Oil than usual to help combat dryness

Definitely LOVED the results! In addition, after using my conditioning spritz earlier today and then sealing with Castor Oil, my hair is SUPER soft. The only reason why I have any breakage at all is due to the fact that I'm coming up on 10 weeks post and I'm getting my relaxer on Saturday.

My ONE gripe - I think my dryer doesn't have enough variations in heat settings, so I think I'm going to get the Hot Tools hair dryer which has four heat settings (cool, low, medium, high). It's gotten great reviews on Folica.

Shampoo-CON detangling shampoo and CON nourishing conditioner mixed together
DC w/ heat 30 mins-ORS Replenishing Conditioner
Oil-Botanicals 3-n-1 Botanical oil
Moisturisers-S-Curl, Soft n Free activator

Came out well as usual. Nice and thick.

>PREPOO'D: cpr

>RINSED W/ OUT POO

>CONDITIONED: nexxus color ensure (have no idea why i did this)

>OIL RINSE: raw shea butter oil & coconut oil

>LEAVE-IN: lacio lacio

>rollerset then flatironed

REULTS: greasy greasy greasy...i think it was the oil rinse...and my hair was dry due to nexxus...don't know why. but i was able to salvage this mess by pooing everything out and DCing w/ miss keys 10en1. so overall this was not a good wash weekend:wallbash:

• I washed with ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo
  • I DC'd with ORS Replenshing Pac
  • I mixed Fermodyl 619 and Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in for my leave in treatment

1. Overnight prepoo with Alma Oil
2. Deep condition with Pantene Relaxed & natural hair Mask
3. Shampoo with Patene Relaxed & Natural Shampoo
4. Applied NTM Silk Touch leave in and Safflower Oil
5. Rollerset

Results: Bouncy, full curls

1. Prepoo'd with AO (Honeysuckle Rose + GPB) and Vatika oil with heat for 10 min
2. Shampooed with Phyto Organics Theratin
3. Emergencee protein treatment under dryer for 15 min (until hard)
4. Rinsed and applied Nature's Gate Shine Enhancing (moisturizing) conditioner and avocado oil on top. Left on while I finished in the shower then detangled while rinsing.
5. Rollerset my hair with plain water, NTM silk touch leave-in and a few drops of NTM healing shine serum.

Results: Nourished, strong, SHINY, bouncy, weightless hair! I love it! :love:

Clarify- Keracare 1st Lather shampoo
Wash- Keracare Hydrating and Detangling Shampoo
Deep Condition- keracare Creme Humecto (under dryer for 30 minutes)
Leave-in- Infusium 23 Moisturology
Heat Protectant- Ion Straight Frizz Solutions
****ROLLERSET****
"Moisturize"- Keracare Jojoba Oil Moisturizer
Oil- Jamaican black castor oil around the hairline and in my middle part

Pre-poo - Alma Oil
Shampoo - Elucence Moisture Balance
Conditioned- Motions Moisture Plus with Oil added

still sitting here with conditioner in my hair.:spinning:

Pre-poo: Camellia Oil

Shampoo: Shikaki/Aritha Hair Tea

Deep Condition: Coconut Milk w/ TJ's NOurish Spa

Leave In: Givoanni Direct Leave In, QB's Heavy Cream on last two inches and Amla oil to seal

clarify with Kenra Clarifying poo, wash with Phytonectar poo. Phytokarite Mask as DC, and Giovanni direct, Phyto 9, Phytolisse serum as leave-ins

then I rollerset, and it actually turned out pretty good.

I washed my hair on Sunday.

Shampoo: Mizani Clarifying shampoo and Dove Moisturizing shampoo ( I dunno it was a white bottle)

Deep Conditioner: Kenra Moisturizing condish mixed with Jasmin Hair oil from the Indian supermarket.

My ends were getting dry due to seasonal changes, but DC'ing with those two just made dryness run for the hills. My ends feel very moisturized.

I'm still learning but my hair has been feeling too strong...if that is even possible so I decided to do moisture this wash and see what happens

Pre-poo-N/A
Shampoo-Motions Lavishing Shampoo
Deep Conditioner- Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pak w. Plastic cap for 45 minutes to 1 hour
Leave-In-Infusium 23
Moisture-BB Oil Moisturizing Lotion
Seal-JBCO

My hair from root to tips feel so much better.

pre-poo: mane-n-tail conditioner, amla oil, vitamin E, Silicon Mix, EVOO, castor oil, Green Tea, pantene Pro V defining curls conditioner, O R SOlive Oil Replenishing Pak; mix together (heated)

Post-poo: ORS moisturizing cream, silk serum, carrot oil

Made a concotion of herbs I had in my kitchen (Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, Mint and green tea) Turned it into a spritz and used it for my scalp..gave a nice cool feeling and left my head tingly....

I bradied my hair into four rows and applied MN before I went to bed, no headaches...

• Pre-poo w/ olive oil and a shower cap for 1 hour
  • Shampoo w/ pantene relaxed and natural (couldn't find my CON at ANY store) everyone seemed to be out or didn't have the kind I use :ohwell:
  • DC w/ CON Moist Conditioner, plastic baggy under soft bonnet for 15 min.
  • sunsilk pink bottle and castor oil to moisturize and seal.

I used Phytopolleine Scalp Stimulant and Ojon Rejuvenating Treatment as my pre-poo.
Place a 'Foil' Cap on for about a half hour.
Washed out the solutions
Shampoo :Ojon Ultra Hydrating Shampoo
Condition: Ojon Ultra Hydrating Conditioner

Salerm 21 leave-in and Alter Ego Cren scalp treatment.

Pre-poo overnight using Nacidit Olive Oil cond mixed with a little sweet almond oil.

Poo-Mizani Botanifying poo (one lather)

Rinse-Nacidit Oil Oil Rinse (3 min)

Semi Color-Matrix Prizms Plus (added a little Chi Silk Infusion) LOVED THIS!

Deep Cond-Miss Key Wheat Germ and Nacidit Olive Oil Cond mixed together (20 min w/heat)

Leave In-Lacio Lacio, Lady Fior Olive Oil, Mizani Therma Strength Serum

Spray Bottle for roller setting contains mostly water, little lotta body, lacio lacio and chi silk infusion.

I don't know who mention adding Chi Silk Infusion to hair color, but it sure gives it that extra ump and lots of shine. So I figured why not add a little to my rollerset. I'm almost 10 wks post, but my hair looks wonderful!:grin:

No, but I did today. I relaxed with ORS Olive oil relaxer, and conditioned with the replenish pak, la bomba conditioner, honey, nexxus keraphix, and coconut oil, and rinsed with la bomba rinse, and EVOO. My hair is soft and shiny, but it is air drying with silicon mix leave-in at the moment

Today:
Overnight prepoo: Vatika oil
poo: Ion hardwater mixed with porosity control (1 lather)
dc: emergencia 20 min
dc: nacidit avocado or humecto if needed
leave in elucence mb spritz + lacio lacio
gray roller set

Pre-pooed with Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak
Shampooed with Jessicurl Curl Cleansing Cream
Conditioned with Aubreys GBP Condish
Final rinse with ACV

Yup.

I washed my braids.
first I soaked them in ACV w/ hotwater for about 10-15 minutes and used a sponge. (Braids were breaking me out)
Then I washed them with Dr. Bonners Peppermint shampoo.
It smelled sooooooo clean and tingled nicely.
The next day I MTG'd.

Shampoo: KeraCare Dry & Itchy Shampoo (the skin around my hairline has been very flaky the last few weeks :nono: Don't know what's going on)

Conditioner: KeraCare Dry & Itchy Conditioner
Aveda Brilliant

Leave-in: Giovanni Direct, Aveda hang straight

I usually do a cold rinse but I decided not to and didn't notice any difference in my hair, so I might just stop cold rinsing altogether.

I was supposed to do a twist-out but I was too lazy so I just let it air-dry. My hair feels very soft & light and is laying down quite nicely.

Last edited:
Wash: Suave Humectant Poo and Creme of Nature Detangling Poo
Oil Rinse: Vatika Oil
Deep Conditioner: ORS Hair Mayonnaise
Deep Conditioner: Pantene BD Mask
Leave In: Salerm 21 and castor oil

Im new to this and im glad i ran across this topic because i was only using pantene shampoo and conditioner now i know theres more to washing hair. Now i Know why my cousin used different things while washing her hair. :newbie:

Back