June 11, 12, 13 - What Are Your Hair Plans?????

JJamiah

Hello Ladies (LHCF),

Today I am about 20 weeks post relaxer. I am still wearing my beach waves. I plan to wash my hair with my favorite Hair One Olive Oil, and Deep Condition with Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing treatment under my self heating cap for about 2-3 hours. Put my leave in conditioner and Aphogee Green Tea in, A little Argan oil. Then I am going to dry under the dryer for about 5 minutes and blow dry afterwards, and rollerset.

I wish everyone a blessed weekend :)

So What are Your Hair Plans?

Going to DC with a mix of ORS replenishing pack and Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment pack. Then co-wash with Suave Lilac and Lavender. Hopefully I can find the Silk Elements leave-in and use that and Proclaim Wrapping Foam then rollerset.

Doing a sew in tonight. My plan is by the time I take it down I should be grazing bsl.:yep:

Hello Ladies (LHCF),

Today I am about 20 weeks post relaxer. I am still wearing my beach waves. I plan to wash my hair with my favorite Hair One Olive Oil, and Deep Condition with Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing treatment under my self heating cap for about 2-3 hours. Put my leave in conditioner and Aphogee Green Tea in, A little Argan oil. Then I am going to dry under the dryer for about 5 minutes and blow dry afterwards, and rollerset.

I wish everyone a blessed weekend :)

So What are Your Hair Plans?

Do you like the SE? Does it provide moisture and slip? I'm using it for the 1st time this weekend. Have you tried the leave-in? Thanks

I'll be 16 weeks post this Saturday and I'm definitely noticing more shedding. I don't want to relax quite yet, but this shedding is not a good look at all. I've been contemplating if I should break down and get the Alter Ego Garlic Conditioner. But these are my hair plans:

- Pre Poo with Mizani Renew Strength Reconstructing Gelee to try and combat this shedding a bit
- Shampoo with Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo (2x)
- Steam for an hr with Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner mixed with avocado oil, kukui nut oil and JBCO
- Airdry using the following leave-ins: Matrix Biolage Daily Leave-in Tonic, HE LTR leave-in, Redken Anti-Snap and Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir
- Style: NO. FREAKIN'. IDEA. :laugh: My NG is becoming serious

Relaxing after 9 weeks. DCing with Silicon Mix, rollerset if time permits. Nah I'll probably flat iron. Studying for the MCAT!!!!

It's my Birthday tomorrow!:dance7: So now that I'm free of da weave, I'm gonna continue my personal no heat challenge and TRY to stretch my hair w/ a roller set. Then put it in a pony/bun, which won't be an easy feat because I'm nearly 15 weeks post texlaxed and considering transitioning. I hope I can make it look sessy 'cause I told DH I wanna "rock the Casba" tomorrow night.

I ordered a hair steamer from lclbeauty.com. I hope it gets here tomorrow. If so, then I’m going to use it to do a henna/katam treatment. I wonder if I can cut the henna time down to about an hour instead of 4 hours.

First, I’ll do a hot oil treatment with Hairveda’s CoCasta Shikakai Oil. (Steam for 10 minutes)

HENNA. Henna mixture using henna (hennasooq.com), hibiscus, amla, brahmi, lemon juice mixed with nettle tea. Separately mix katam with distilled water; let sit for 10 – 15 minutes. Add them together and apply to my hair. The mixture is 50% henna, 50% katam to give me a dark brown color with no hint of red. Sit under the steamer for 20 minutes slots (total steaming time – 1 hour).

Rinse mixture out with Ojon ultra hydrating conditioner. (I don’t like this as a regular conditioner and I use it to rinse out the henna ‘cause I bought 2 supersize 33 oz. bottles and I’m trying to use them up.)

Oil rinse. (Dare I steam again?)

Deep condition with Jasmine’s Bath and Beauty’s Babassu Butter Cream Xtreme Conditioner, moringo oil and Jamaican black castor oil. (Under the steamer for 20 minutes. I want to see if my hair will be as moisturized steaming for 20 minutes as it is when I DC overnight; I hope so!)

Rinse DC out and use ACV, nettle and horsetail teas as final rinse.

Use KBB hair milk/hair butter as a detangler and leave-in.

French braid my hair.

Air dry.

I can’t wait to see and feel the results!

I plan on wearing my in a flat two strand twist out up until Sunday night. On Sunday night, I will be doing the following:
Co-washing with Jane Carter Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner
Adding Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner
Along with Hydratherma Naturals Hair Growth Oil and DE Silk Essentials
Then restyling my hair in a strawler set with Kinky Curly Curling Custard (or if I can't get this product this weekend I will go back to using Miss Jessie's Curling Meringue)
I will sit under the dryer until completely dry (for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours), take out the strawlers, cover up with a silk bonnet and then...go to bed.:yep:

I will be doing a length check when I do this as well. I'm hoping and wishing for something good, it's only been 2 weeks since my last check but still...I can continue to wish! :rolleyes:

Section hair in 6+ twists/braids
ApHogee 2 Min Protein treatment on dry hair
Rinse
Co-wash & detangle
Rinse
(not sure if I should do a moisturizing DC?)
Roux PC
Rinse
Apply whipped shea butter
medium-small (as much as I can handle) box braids to last 1 month.

It's my Birthday tomorrow!:dance7: So now that I'm free of da weave, I'm gonna continue my personal no heat challenge and TRY to stretch my hair w/ a roller set. Then put it in a pony/bun, which won't be an easy feat because I'm nearly 15 weeks post texlaxed and considering transitioning. I hope I can make it look sessy 'cause I told DH I wanna "rock the Casba" tomorrow night.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!

I have a hair appointment, so I'll get my hair washed, conditioned, blow dried, flat ironed and trimmed. I haven't had a trim in a while.

After DC I’m going to take my first attempt at a roller set and dry wrap. Actually a ponytail roller set, sorry I don't have the patience.

MINE TOO! The big 3-5!!!! :birthday2

My hubby is making my birthday plans, so IDK what night I'm going out. I'll probably go out Friday, so cowash with sideswept curlies. Saturday, I'll be doing a puff or the style in my siggy. Sunday- Deep Con under the dryer and a cowash n go.

I plan to wash with Aphogee moisturizing shampoo. Do an Aphogee treatment(maybe) followed by an ORS replenish pak mixed with MSM. I hope by then I'm motivated to do a rollerset. If not, i'll hood dry to 80%, finish off with a quick blow dry and then flat iron and wrap it up.

Do you like the SE? Does it provide moisture and slip? I'm using it for the 1st time this weekend. Have you tried the leave-in? Thanks

I don't Like SE Megasilk Treatment in the Creme tub I LOVE IT :lick::lick::lick:

When I rinse my hair out after 1-2 hours my hair is like :lick::lick: BUTTA, not BUtter ---> Butta.

I haven't tried the Leave in, but I love the Megasilk Treatment :D

Been transitioning for 10 months, almost all natural now. Getting flat ironed at the salon. hoping to look s3xy for the Maxwell concert I'm going to on Saturday! :grin:

MINE TOO! The big 3-5!!!!

My hubby is making my birthday plans, so IDK what night I'm going out. I'll probably go out Friday, so cowash with sideswept curlies. Saturday, I'll be doing a puff or the style in my siggy. Sunday- Deep Con under the dryer and a cowash n go.

Happy Birthday Ladies! :birthday2 Enjoy yourselves!!!

I will be doing an intensive moisture DC Fri night because my new growth is starting to get thick and dry. Afterwards I will be rocking a twist out Sat & Sun...back to bunning Mon

Well I co-washed yesterday so I will just be applying my JBCO to my roots while moisturizing (Hydrathermal Moisturizing Growth Lotion) and sealing (Jojoba).

This Saturday I will be 11 weeks post! Friday night I will:

1. Wash w/ CON green label (1 or 2x)
2. DC w/ Keracare humecto mixed w/ coconut oil under dryer for 30 mins(carefully applying mix to NG)---:lick:
3. Apply Hawaiian silky 14 n 1 leave in moisturizer (my newfound love:grin:, we're getting married lol) to NG & relaxed strands and adding just a few drops of Wild Growth oil to my NG
4. Sealing ends w/ castor oil then airdrying using scarf method
5. When 85-90% dry, I will probably set on flexirods to rock a moisturized and wavy banana clip ponytail this weekend

Tommorrow:grin::

1) Co Wash w/ Alba Botanica Rainforest Deep Hydration Conditioner with Jojoba Oil & Shea Butter

2) Quick 'Light' Protein Treatment with HV Moist/PRO

3) Steam with Jessicurl WDT

4) Rinse & Apply Ceramides

5) Final Rinse Out with PC Product *currently using Nexxus Ensure*

6) Apply Vial of Fermodyl 619 and creamy leave-in Alter Ego Nourish Spa w/a bit of Argan Oil

7) Dry under dryer

Co washing hair with Suave and detangle.

Medium sized twist for twist out using Biotera Leave-in and Ecostyler gel mixed with jojoba oil and glycerin for hold.

I am going to shampoo with Elasta QP Soy Oyl(Sulfate free and creamy), 2 minute keratin treatment followed by a cholesterol treatment with heat for 30 minutes(Lustrasilk Shea Butter and Mango). I'm actually going to "attempt" to rollerset my 25 week post relaxer hair. We'll see how that goes. I'm hopeful:)

Clarify, shampoo w/ ABBA Pure Moisture, Blue Black Rinse, Fantasia IC Reconstructor, DC w/ Traybell Jojoba Oil Conditioner.

Liquid Mayo leave-in
Proclaim Setting Lotion
Mario Russo Styling Cream

Last edited:
Just took down a full weave and I'm deep conditiong with a mix of mega-tek, dr. miracles, & water. Then I'm going to wash it with Motions shampoo & blow dry. Grease my scalp & get it braided tomorrow night.

Back