TGIF!!!! Whatcha doin to your hair this weekend?

I'm finally taking my box braids out!!! I had them in for 1 month and i'm dying to see what progress i made. I'm going to DC on dry hair, wash, henna, apply my Mane n Tail leave in, seal then bun till my touch up on Wednesday.
Hmmm...come to think about it...i can't bun till Wednesday...i'm going to see Ms. Beyonce on Sunday[/B] and a bun is a no no.:nono::nono:[/QUOTE]

Cool!!!! Have fun girl! Take pics with a camera phone and post them in the ENT forum. I love looking at her concert pics, so I can live vicariously through them :lol: It looks like she gives one hell of a show!

After I clarify, porosity, DC with a lil bit of Apho 2 min added in, moisturize, seal and blow dry on cool, I will bun it. Have an appointment at the salon tomorrow morning for a trim. It's long over due and I know I will feel like a new woman and get back on my routine - so discouraged I had sadly give up. :wallbash:

This weekend:

1) I CoWashed with Millcreek Keratin Conditioner
2) Rinsed and Applied Nexxus Keraphix for about 10 minutes under plastic Cap
3) Rinsed and DC with AO Aloe and Jojoba Conditioner under Steamer for an Hour
4) Rinsed and used Nexxus Ensure ph balance 3.0 in lieu of Porosity Control this week
5) Applied Fermodyl 619 and a Smidgen of AG Fast Food Leave-In and a Smidgen of BBD Stretch
6) Gelled Hair Back to Phony Bun

This a.m. Applied Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer to soften hair & bunned.:lick:

I'm going to try Thatgirrl5's homeade" coconut cream relaxer" on youtube. I have all the ingredients and her daughter's hair turned out great. She says the texture and the manageability is there for a few months. Sooooo, there are my plans.

ive been rocking this short halle berry wigggg--and omg luvin it--
the response has been great--since for 20+ yr everyone is so use to me in longggggggg hair---such a big change---luv sneakin up on ppl who r expecting me and seeing their faces--like omg is that you....

only thing is i have alotta hair--so squeezing all my braided hair underneath is no joke...

Whooooo thank the Lord its Friday! I'm finally taking out these braided extensions! It's been 7 weeks! geez!!! lol

I had my hair in cornrows all week under my wig, so I'll take those out, put in some AO GBP, DC with AOHSR, airdry, apply leave in (Yes to Carrots Cucumber Leave In), castor oil, braid back up.

today i slathered my dry hair in vatika frosting. then i rinsed it out and co washed with aussie moist. i then detaingled with my denman d3 brush and found that when i do that i get a pretty nice afro. so then i sprayed my hair with ojon revitalizing mist and moisturized with kbb hair milk and cream and coconut oil. i then slicked the front of my hair back with hairveda whipped gelly and i have the cutest baby fro. lol. that denman is a dream.
this weekend i will be co washing and deep conditioning and wearing a wash and go.

This evening, I will wash, apply coconut oil, put in 10 individual twists and bonnet dry/airdry overnight. I'm attending a wedding tomorrow so I will wear a twistout. :yep:

Pre-poo w/ Aphoghee 2 min, EVOO, and coconut oil Sat. night
DC w/ AO HSR on Sun.
Curlformers roller set(maybe) or wet bun

Nothing thank goodness. I washed and rollerset on Wednesday night so I'm good till about Tuesday.

geez thats a good question... i dunno if i should break my bun streak yet and do twists... but it will be my bday on sunday and i don't wanna be all crazy lookin! lol

Just got finished washing my hair and now I have conditioner on it and will be washing it out soon. Following that I will blow dry and flat iron with my NEW FHI RUNWAY. Ohhhhhh I can't wait.

I'm sitting under the dryer right now.
I just washed and am deep conditioning.
I will probably air dry and flat iron tonight.

Protein treatment, then update my fotki. passed due for me to update. cant believe in 2 more months it makes 1 yr for me.

Just got through washing, detangling. I'm DCing now. Ill rinse, apply my leave in and make a banded pony for the weekend.

Just got finished washing my hair and now I have conditioner on it and will be washing it out soon. Following that I will blow dry and flat iron with my NEW FHI RUNWAY. Ohhhhhh I can't wait.
Oh HELL naw!!!!! I'm sooooo jealous!!!!! You have to come back in here with a review (with pics) so we can all drool :lol:

Washing and deep-conditioning. Contemplating on either another braidout or wearing a half-wig...it's supposed to rain for the next few days.

Friday, scratching my head , Saturday, scratching my head, Sunday, finally taking down this sew in, then I will wash and deep condition my hair. :yep:

Back