TGIF!!!! Whatcha doin to your hair this weekend?

I'm under a lacefront but was considering taking it off and washing it and preparing it for next week...IDK--I got a hella busy weekend ahead and the heat and humidity will be horrible on my natural press

I think I'm going to do a prepoo with coconut oil and EVOO and then wash with some optimum oil therapy shampoo and follow up with a DC mixed with HE LTR, silicon mix, ORS replenishing and EVOO. :lick: I'll rinse then I will apply my HE LTR leave in that came in the mail today :grin: along with lacio lacio and Chi silk infusion. Then I will just spiral set my hair! I also forgot I will be doing a Nettle tea rinse and an ACV rinse as well. :yep:

I will be doing an oil treatment and protein deep conditioner... My hair is fine doesn't like protein but needs one so after that I will need to do a moisturizing deep conditioner. Then I will do a braid out.. "Still loving my hair and treating it good so it will treat me good"

-Apply Herbal Essences Hydralicious and coconut oil mix as a prepoo (30 mins.)
-Shampoo with Sally's Generic Tea Tree (always add a few more drops of tea tree oil and peppermint oil)
-Deep condition with Elasta QP-DPR mixed w/ honey, evoo, and castor oil
-Apply Knot Today Leave-In Conditioner and moisturize w/ Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream
-Twist with KCCC and seal with coconut oil
-Sit under the dryer for a while and rock a
twist out for the weekend!:rolleyes:

Im going to do my FIRST HENNA on Myself & my Mom!!! Yay!
I "harvested" some hair and the color came out nice the conditioning aspect is wonderful too. Can't wait so excited. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
After that we will be deep condtioning with Elasta QP DPR 11.
Protective Style- Cornrows sealed with Vatika Oil.

I will be adding indigo right after the henna for my mommy's grays. :crossfingers:

Hey Ladies,
I just finished washing and now I am under he dryer using a home-made deep conditioner :grin:. Later on I will be doing 2 strand twist to rock a twist-out.

I've been considering trying a pre-poo. But since you wash it out after, I'm wondering, is it even worth it? what should I use? I have shea butter, coconut butter, olive oil, a cholesterol, 3 min. miracle (not much left), and HE LTR condish. What should I use? I'm not buyin anything this weekend.

Other than that- nothing much.

Back