Did you wash your hair this weekend? What products did you use?

1. Prepoo'd with AO (Honeysuckle Rose + GPB) and Vatika oil with heat for 10 min
2. Shampooed with Phyto Organics Theratin
3. Emergencee protein treatment under dryer for 15 min (until hard)
4. Rinsed and applied Nature's Gate Shine Enhancing (moisturizing) conditioner and avocado oil on top. Left on while I finished in the shower then detangled while rinsing.
5. Rollerset my hair with plain water, NTM silk touch leave-in and a few drops of NTM healing shine serum.

Results: Nourished, strong, SHINY, bouncy, weightless hair! I love it! :love:

Your hair is coming along nicely, good job. Good growth. It looks great!! If you relax, which one do you use, and how often. Sorry to be stalking you but I like the way your ends have grown in.

Washed my hair Sat.
D/C cond. dry hair with Suave Humectant w/heat 30 min.:yep:
Co-Washed with WRTC (a bit harsh for a cond. left my hair feeling like straw)
Leave-in Giovanni Direct Leave in, Infusium 23 Repair-ologie, Garnier Fructis length and strength leave in cond. on ends
Coconut oil on ends
Air Dry
Bantu Knots overnight

The Suave cond. and Giovanni leave in are the best. My hair is so soft!!!
:drunk:

I washed my hair this weekend, and every weekend. This time I used IC tea shampoo for the first wash, Elasta QP bodyfying shampoo for second lather. Followed by ORS hair mayo for my DC. Then used Polish'n shine mousse with a leave-in that I can't remember the name of (brain fart). Drip dried under the hood followed by quick blowfrying. Then I used IC heat protectant for my quick flat iron. Threw some Chi silk infusion after the flat-ironing. I never realized how many products I used.

I used my ellin levar textures w/grape seed oil(smells HEAVENLY!!) to poo
followed with the conditioner

then sunday, i did some keracare detangling poo and humecto!!!! i had a ball this weekend, lol

Pre-poo: coconut oil, amla oil, NTM daily deep conditioner
Poo: Cantu
Condiotioner: White Rain Coconut (I think)
Miss Keys 10 en 1 Super Rinse (which really didn't do anything for me)
Miss Keys 10 en 1 Deep Co (which also didn't do anything)
ORS Mayo

I just washed my hair today.

Prepooed with castor oil overnight
Clarified with Redken hair cleansing cream(to remove BT residue)
Pooed with NTM
Deep conditioned with NTM and NTM deep conditioner
Leave-in Lacio Lacio and a homemade cream I made

Washed Hair on Sunday Evening

Shampoo and Conditioner: Garnier Fructis Long and Strong
DC under heating cap for 30 mins: ORS Olive Oil Moisturizing Con and Aussie 3-Min Miracle
Leave-In: Dove Moisture Mist and seal with Coconut oil

On Friday night, I washed. Here's what I used:

Prepoo - a mix of oat and wheat protein, marine collagen, honeyquat, silk amino acids and jojoba oil in a spray bottle.
On top of that - Silk Elements Mayo under the dryer for 45 minutes

Rinsed and applied Blended Beauty Tug Me Not Conditioner for 10 minutes. Excellent moisturizing conditioner and detangler.

My hair came out smooth, silky, strong, and soft. I used Qhemet Karkady Tea and Ojon Leave In Glossing Cream (the bomb!!!). My hair was too shiny! :yep:

Back