"Haven't they invented something cuter for black women to wear to bed?"

I wear my black scarf to bed every night. It doesn't bother DH. He'll try to get it with relaxer in my hair if I let him. He can't stand wigs but has nothing to say about my scarf...go figure.

For those of you who can't keep a scarf on your head overnight, make sure the scarf covers your ears. You don't have to tie it tight, just cover the ears. My scarves would always be on the floor in the morning until I was told to tie the scarf so that your ears are fully covered. Now it stays on my head all night.

Once my hair gets long enough I think I will invest in some satin pillow cases and bun or pin curl my hair at night. I'm tired of wrapping my hair and wearing scarfs and bonnets. I just want to be free! Lol.

the first one to complain about my headgear can feel SO free to go purchase me a banging gucci or louis or hell even coach satin scarf to cover these tendrils.

other than that my lil bonnet from the bss will have to do!!! (even though SO takes my bonnet off to play with my hair while im sleeping, and i wonder why i look crazy in the morning lol)

Back