Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14

Theres an article around here somewhere on what I think you're refering to harlemglitz.

But, no, products in general won't make them develop early though lol.

Yeah I know "in general" but products can affect ones health. Maybe it is doesn't make a girl "develop" ealier. But products can change hormone levels . Too much of anything is bad. And it's clear that if a product is "making your hair grow" Then its in your blood. After all hair is dead cells. Think about the whole patch phenomenon. The substances are absorb through the skin into the blood.

But hey so many people put crap like relaxers in their toddlers hair. I guess it really doesn't matter.

I wonder if its not harmful because beauty is a multi-billion dollar industry?

YOUR SESSION HAS ENDED WITH DR. GLITZ
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
harlemglitz said:

I wonder if its not harmful because the beauty is a multi-billion dollar industry?

YOUR SESSION HAS ENDED WITH DR. GLITZ
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!! You are funny!

I can't wait to see your pictures. I just got the surge today. I was not looking for it but once my eyes landed on it I got excited and bought it.

Let's see.

Have any of u ladies had adverse effects when using this product after getting a touchup? Im wondering about the combo of relaxer and this product...

[ QUOTE ]
joyous said:
Isis, I actually saw results within 14 days just as stated on the bottle. I could actually see hair coming in around my hairline and my sides which have always been a problem grew. My hair always grows pretty quickly when cared for properly but with this I saw a significant difference. I'm sorry I can't tell you in terms of inches but I'm natural and I usually don't measure from month to month only when I press occassionally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Joyous! This is amazing! I'll put this on my list (I'm on the product challenge )

[ QUOTE ]
harlemglitz said:
Well I guess I don't have to answer... thanks Isis

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome Harlemglitz. I just happened to be looking for the answer myself and posted it when I saw the question about the glycol.

See what you done did?! You have two boards of ladies all excited and placing their orders!
laugh.gif
And I'm on a product challenge 'till December! But it's on my list!
smile.gif

Hey Joyous, yes girl I am still on the Surge bandwagon and still seeing good results.

I have to say that before using Surge I was getting an average 1/4 inch a month taking vitamins and caring for my hair, with Surge I have doubled my growth (I'm not as consistant as I should be and I'm being conservative because I don't really measure my growth ).
The pj in me caused me to buy the first bottle, but it was the results that caused me to buy the second and the third.
I had a little spot in the front of my hairline that was bald from relaxer damage, it has filled in completely, my hair is thicker and the roots are healthy and stronger.
I don't use it as a leave-in although the bottle says you can...the protien was a little too much for my hair, but my hair responds to it as a nightly scalp spray ( my hair is weird).
I have been using it for several month now and haven't had any adverse reactions .... I'm allergic to everything!!!
I just finished parting my hair and applying it to my scalp. I usually let my hair hang loose for a little while to air dry before I wrap it up for the night
smile.gif

I have joined the ranks of the ladies that had to go out and buy some. I found it at Walgreens. Thanks 2436! I will keep you all posted on the results. I wanted to say though, I am already getting about 1 1/2 inches due to the biotin I take. So we will see how this goes!

Darn it. I broke down and ordered Surge last night. One for me and one for my Mom. You should see my front door. I've had 3 packages delivered in as many weeks: UBH moisturizer creme, dew and the Hair Lady's plaits video.

Your Welcome dontspeakdefeat. For those of you that live in the Greater Cleveland,Oh area you can purchase Surge at Longwood Beauty Supplies 27579 Euclid Ave (216) 261-2597

Harlemglitz: Do you have any evidence of children and certain products? I would like to learn more of this effect on hormones in children due to the use of certain products. It sounds interesting, I've never heard of anything like that before! I guess I'll hold off on using it on my babies hair, I honestly didn't think that it could hurt.

Ive heard of the hormone stuff and kids too many friends used to complain about this. now my kids only drink hormone and antibiotics free milk and chicken.(free range) expensive but peace of mind is better
smile.gif

When I called the # on the bottle the guy said it didn't have any hormones in it because I had asked him if it was ok to use on my 10 year old and for pregnant or breastfeeding women to use...also, all of the ingredients are in other products that I'm sure we all use.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with the product. If using this is so bad then I should stop using other products as well!

Wow! This thread has really grown. If makes me feel good when my threads do well.
grin.gif
I remember when it was just a baby
babyb.gif
with only two responses. I am so proud.
cry3.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CORBINS said:
Harlemglitz: Do you have any evidence of children and certain products? I would like to learn more of this effect on hormones in children due to the use of certain products. It sounds interesting, I've never heard of anything like that before! I guess I'll hold off on using it on my babies hair, I honestly didn't think that it could hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a memo from fda that my professor gavc me in 99. This was during the time when everyone was talking about the metals that are found in deodorant. I don't have the slightest clue to where it is because I moved. However, I was just making a point, anything that's CAN GROW not strengthen hair has to be in the blood.

.You can look at it three ways. (1) over the counter products doesn't have any affect on human physiology (2) the hair growth theory (blood) (3) Skin (dead keratinocytes)

Pretty much its to what extreme would you go to satisfy your child's cosmetic appearance. Would you pay $20,000 to make ya kid taller?

Try it on your baby it may not hurt.

I just realized... I wasn't implying that surge has ADDED hormones to the product. But isn't hair growth tiggered by something? If so what?

I'll keep my mouth shut from here on end.

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
Wow! This thread has really grown. If makes me feel good when my threads do well.
grin.gif
babyb.gif
cry3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats!!! I can't wait for it to happen to me too. hehehe

Okay, so I don't use credit cards, and I live in upstate New York close to the Canadian border where there is absolutely nothing. How can I get some of this Surge hair revitalizer? Anyone know any place other than Payne's online that sells it?

Steph

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
grin.gif
babyb.gif
cry3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
grin.gif
babyb.gif
cry3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And I thought I was the only one that ever felt like that!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I ordered this Sat eve and the order went out Monday morning. It arrived today from Payne's Beauty Supply. Excellent, speedy, service! My bottle says it contains the following:
Water, Cetrimonium Chloride,Propylene Glycol, Muccopolysaccharides, Hydrolized Keratin Protein, Hydrolized Vegetable Protein, Polyquaternium-7, Biotin, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Propylparagen, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA.

Sounds like a pretty potent potion. After washing and conditioning and moisturizing, I sprayed this on my scalp, edges and ends. Locked it in with UBH cream moisturizer with Kemi Oyl and my hair is air drying soft and nice. If I see some screamin' results in two weeks, you will hear about it!

Mine should be here tomorrow. At least thats what UPS says.
Also, someone asked this earlier but no one responded. For ppl using this product how long do you usually wait after your relaxer to apply. I know profective stuff says wait three days so should I do the same.

Back