Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
The protein on a daily basis doesnt hurt your hair? Just wondering...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I just realized it has all that protein in it. I guess it doesnt. I have not had any bad affects from it like my hair breaking or coming out.

Halremglitz,
It does have Propylene glycol in it, I just read my bottle to check. What does that do for your hair?

I called the number and the owner said this product really works in 14 days guaranteed. He'll have more info about Surge on his site soon.

Welcome to the board Harlemglitz. I also read your post on RHC and I'm glad you got excellent results. I'm on my third bottle of Surge and for me it works. It does everything it says it will. A couple of the ladies here have been using it for a while and we've sent pm's about our results. Actually this was posted quite a while ago here, but this time it finally caught on. I know different products work for different people so I'm happy with your success.

p.s I usually do seal it in with moisture...thanks for the suggestion.

Oh okay I see you were saying that those ingredients are in there according to your previous post, but what does that stuff do for your hair, that glycol stuff?

it makes since why it works

it has biotin, MSM, and great mositurizer (p. glycol) and protein. Many of you take these pills, now it just being absorbed from the scalp.

It shounds great, but I not going to buy it for the same reasons I don't want to buy the vitamins. I just going to let my body do it's thing for itself.

http://www.dermaxime.com/propylene_glycol.htm

Propylene glycol (PG, Propan-1,2-diol, Propylenglycolum)
This much talked about product, together with all other glycols and glycerol, is a humectant or humidifying agent, solvent and delivery ingredient used in cosmetics.

Since it can penetrate the outermost layer of the skin and carry the active ingredients into deeper layers of the epidermis it is an extremely common ingredient in cosmetics and is found in a variety of products.

In the cosmetic industry propylene glycol is used in very small amounts to keep products from melting or freezing in extreme temperatures and assists the active ingredients in a product to penetrate the skin.

Propylene glycol further enhances the performance of Sodium PCA in absorbing and retaining moisture in the skin. It is a synthetic compound and some individuals may find that it irritates the skin if used in high concentrations.

Only minute amounts of propylene glycol are added to cosmetic preparations, which is nowhere near the estimated acceptable daily intake of 25 mg per kg as established in the 17th Report of the Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives, 1974.

If a too high concentration is used, it can be irritating to the skin, but the way in which we use it, it poses no problem of possible skin irritation.

Isis, I actually saw results within 14 days just as stated on the bottle. I could actually see hair coming in around my hairline and my sides which have always been a problem grew. My hair always grows pretty quickly when cared for properly but with this I saw a significant difference. I'm sorry I can't tell you in terms of inches but I'm natural and I usually don't measure from month to month only when I press occassionally.

This sounds so amazing. First I'm going to check my bss on flatbush ave and if they don't have I'll purchase it online

Wow! It really works in 14 days. I just started using it yesterday with my scalp massages! Can't wait to see the results. I would much rather do this then take all those pills.

Gosh darnit! Y'all are going to make me spend more money again! Should I wait to get this when I'm out of braids or should I use it while I'm in braids as well.
scratchchin.gif
I think I'll use it after my braids and after I get a fresh touch-up then I can see how much my hair grows with freshly relaxed hair I'll be able to see the Surge new growth better as opposed to my braid new growth mixed in. Great idea, Kenesha
think.gif
Everyone you can ignore my rambling on to myself
laugh.gif

Here is my lastest message from Ezboard.com:

I took a track out and my hair is about 1/2 to an inch longer than last tuesday. I am not lying! We all know when you get a weave and braid the hair , the braid is "stuck" to the scalp. One of my braids is off my scalp that much. And you better believe my hair was braided tight cuz i had to take a mortin.

Remember last week I said it all over my hair for the second time. It sounds TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

My grandmother always told me I had growing dandruff. Has anyone been told this ? Is it true? When my hair grows ( a good amount of new growth) it itches. Not badly but a lil. She always tells me to part my hair and let it "breathe."

I am asking because in all the areas that grew a lot thats the case.

All I have to say is OH MY GOD! I took out a braid flat ironed it and my hair has never tooked so GOOD. I can do the hair knot thing. I was actually pulling my hair to see if it would break off.
drunk.gif

Rem don't over do it. Spray your hair here and there. You never know what can happen. So far I'm fine and my hair looks better, but I still have my fingers crossed.

I just found this product in a local BS. I'm gonna use it on my daughter's hair as well. My youngest has really short hair despite the fact that my husband is mixed. I'm sure if this product works as well as everyone is saying then her hair is definately gonna grow. I'll post before and after photos!

NOOOOO! Never use products on kids that's younger than 16 or 18. I learn in High school that supposedly that's why "black" girls (little) develop early. Besides, most products you buy that alter your appearance normally says either 12 or 18. I mean the choice is yours. If anything try Moska oil mixed with coconut oil as a daily stimulate. Plus you can mix it in with ya fav conditioner. Also, try Better for Braids Braid spray. Make sure its the one that contains BIOSULFUR. I used that on my daughter when she pulls he hair out. Hey the choice is yours. Short hair is better than no hair. Just be advised especially being that this stuff is new.

Moska oil AKA Aceite De Moska. Good question. All i can tell you is it's not a Spanish, Latino, or Hispanic person that doesn't know about it. My daughter was born and everyone assumed she didn't have alot of hair. Every time I meant some that was of Hispanic they told me repeatedly to use the moska oil. Another name for it fly oil. In Spanish the word for fly is mosca. Lets hope its not that! But anyway, you can find it in any "Spanish" community or voodoo/ "spiritual" store. It's REALLY cheap and like I said ealier it works. It's safe too because you can use it one a newborn. Even my daughter's doctor ( male) suggested it after he saw what she did to her head. I'll try to put pictures up of her so you can see the outcome. ME and my miracles! I know somebody is what's up with this girl.

Once again koolpages wont let me link so if you wanna see her hair please cut and paste.

She had a bad happen of pulling her hair when she got mad when she was smaller. In Janiuary she got her first ear infection in both ears. Since then its been recurrent and she stated pulling again. As you will she by her 1st bday (March 2003) she scalp was visible. So when she pulls I grow it!
http://www.koolpages.com/glitz2glam/IM000122.jpg

http://www.koolpages.com/glitz2glam/IM000321.jpg

http://www.koolpages.com/glitz2glam/IM000390.jpg

http://www.koolpages.com/glitz2glam/IM000502.jpg

http://www.koolpages.com/glitz2glam/IM001079.jpg

http://www.koolpages.com/glitz2glam/IM001082.jpg

When I get the chance I'll sign up for free webspacee elsewhere! I guess tha't why its free. Whwn you send a vistor to ya link it takes them to another

Back