Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14

[ QUOTE ]
HairFanatic01 said:
I just got my bottles today!! 4 BOTTLES!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

me too
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
itismehmmkay said:
What a joyous report!!! (lol...sorry so corny). Are u serious though?

[ QUOTE ]

I myself have worn a weave and gotten 5 inches of growth in less that 3 months. Good luck the product really does work.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually for me that's not phenomenal, because even without Surge my hair grows at least 1.5 inches which would be 4.5 inches in 3 months. The results with the weave in 11 weeks was 5 inches, so I got a extra half inch in 11 weeks instead of 12. And yes serious, though.

[ QUOTE ]
nbcgurl22 said:
Well I usually only get a half a inch a month and I am up to 1+ inches per month now!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Great girl, keep growing.

[ QUOTE ]
nbcgurl22 said:
Well I usually only get a half a inch a month and I am up to 1+ inches per month now!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I had an inch of new growth prior to using surge. I now have 2 1/2 inches of new growth. I started surge 12/16/03. My last touch up Oct 22, 2003. I am hoping to have six inches of new growth by my next touch up. I plan on going six months or more without retouching my hair.

Good product so far...but I wash my hair every two days..But
it definately dries the hair out....I use oil sheen to help with the dryness.

Hi ladies I am fairly new to this site as well and would love to join in on the challenge, if that's ok!

:lachen:
I have been using this as a moisturizer and the UHB creme moisturizer to seal it in. It is already feeling stronger. I can tell because I braided my hair in 2 ponytails and the ends felt so strong it is amazing!
cool.gif
Hi ladies, I am fairly new to this site and would love to join you on the challenge, if that's ok!

When you guys get new growth sooner with the suppplements are you relaxing your new grwth sooner? Im growinig mine natural now but im about to wits end trying to work out and keep natural hair..

Back