Summer '09 Deep condition every other day challenge

I am about to wash with HairOne Olive Oil, DC with YTC and A2M reconstructor under the bonnet dryer, then add leave ins and WHB. :yep:

DC'd overnight with AO HSR.
Not sure if I'll repurchase--works better than Motions Moisture Plus, but not as well as I'm sure something else could...next DC...maybe White Camelia or HairVeda's Sitrinilla.....decisions, decisions. I have a while before I finish this, so I need to slow down.

Hi Ladies,

I haven't been checking in much but I have been dc'ing every other day and gotta say I'm lovin it. I will dc tonight for one hour with Silicon Mix (no heat). I will dc on Thurs. with Mizani Moisturefuze and on Sat. with DPR-11.

I clarified tonite and I am under the dryer deep conditioning for 10 minutes with Henna Conditioner and then, I am going to deep condition with Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner for 30 minutes.

I haven't dc'd in a few days because I haven't been feeling well. I'll be relaxing tomorrow, so I'll dc then. IDK what I'll use then. Either Elucence MB, Jessicurl WDT or AO HSR

Checkin' in....dc with Emergencee and followed up with AO GPB this past weekend...tonight conditioning with Tigi Dumb Blonde overnight ....

I haven't dc'd in a few days because I haven't been feeling well. I'll be relaxing tomorrow, so I'll dc then. IDK what I'll use then. Either Elucence MB, Jessicurl WDT or AO HSR

Tiffers, I hope you feel better soon.:Rose: Did I give you what I had last week? :angel:

Oh yeah...I am DC with my usual YTC and A2M recontructor and WHB for the night.

DC'd last night with Alter Ego Garlic condish. Airdried with Salerm 21 and Infusium 23 and Coconut oil. This morning, moisturized with NTM leave-in and coconut oil. Bun.

Tiffers, I hope you feel better soon.

Tiffers, I hope you feel better soon.:Rose: Did I give you what I had last week? :angel:
Oh yeah...I am DC with my usual YTC and A2M recontructor and WHB for the night.
Thanks girly! :D It seems like everyone is getting sick nowadays

DC'd last night with Alter Ego Garlic condish. Airdried with Salerm 21 and Infusium 23 and Coconut oil. This morning, moisturized with NTM leave-in and coconut oil. Bun.
Tiffers, I hope you feel better soon.
Thank you :hug2:

I relaxed and am now under the dryer with Elucence MB. I'll be under for an hour

I wanna join yall!! Please!!! I'll try I mean I WILL be good. I'ma set a scheldule to DC every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday

I deep conditioned today with Regis Olive Oil Conditioner combined with honey and co-washed with Salon Hair Care Honey & Almond Conditioner.

I'm here! I havent been checking in but I've definitely been doing what I'm s'posed to behind the scenes! And its nice to see everyone keeping up with it too! Keep up the good work! We will all reap the benefits and by September our hair is going to be soooo much healthier! Has anyone noticed a difference yet? I know I have! My hair is getting longer and staying soft and moisturized throughout the day. This is great preparation for the harsh and dry winter months that will soon be upon us. Keep it up!

Oh and I updated the list for all you late comers. If anyone else still wants to join, its not too late!!

Checking in. I didn't dc for a week b/c I had straightened my hair. Let me tell you, my scalp was so ITCHY! Since I started my HHJ, I haven't had itchy scalp problems b/c I DC at least 2x a week. This is another reason I love this challenge, DC'ing every other day keeps my scalp clean, happy and healthy!

Anyway I finally washed on Thursday night and ended up dc'ing for 24 hrs with AO HSR and coconut oil, I love that combo. My hair is happy again. :grin:

Just checkin' in...did a MT prepoo mixed with a moisturizing condish ...left in overnight - rinsed this morning washed with Kenra MS and used Kenra MC....

I deep conditioned with out heat 40 minutes with a plastic cap with a mixture of Aubrey Organics Moisturizing Conditioner & Nature's Gate Chamomile Conditioner.

I am checking in again--I am deep conditioning again because my hair is feeling kinda of dry--I guess I need to increase my water intake. So I am deep conditioning with heat for a 45 minutes with Ulta Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner. Then, I am shampooing. I will deep condition for 30 minutes with Regis Olive Oil Conditioner.

I haven't DC'd since Wednesday...I was supposed to on Friday, then Sat, Sun, etc...but didn't. My excuse was that I didn't want to DC with another moisturizing condishoner until I purchased a protein one -- which I still haven't done. I guess that's not a good excuse, because I could use Megatek on the length of my hair as a protein DC....Well, tonight, I'm either going to use the MT or buy a protein condish (Aphogee 2min or Joico K-Pak). Hopefully, I feel bad enough about this, that I'll get back to business. On the bright side, I did moisturize each morning and keep my ends protected each day.

Checking in. I deep conditioned yesterday after going to a water park. I rinsed my hair out in the little shower they have in the dressing room and slathered Cream of Nature on my damp hair and let it dry. I rinsed it out like 4 hours later and let it air dry. Im currently in a bun.

haven't checked in lately! loving my hair this summer. still in the challenge. I think its been 4 days since I conditioned

Back