Summer '09 Deep condition every other day challenge

This challenge is in the final stretch. I've had AOHSR in my hair since last night, I'll wash out today after I exercise (ultimate steam treat).

I dc'd with steam & sitrinillah this past Friday. I did a cassia gloss on Monday with steam. Today I will be steaming with BPT Wheat Conditioning Cream.

Ok ladies we have less than a week left before this is over!

Im deep conditioning right now with CPR

I did a banana, honey, oil with steam on Friday. I probably won't do it again bc it took several days to fully get all of that banana out of my hair. Yesterday I steamed with Alter Ego Garlic.

Sounds interesting, what are the ingredients in this product and where can it be purhcased?

http://www.softsheen-carson.com/_us/_en/products/haircare/rootsofnature.aspx

Here is a link but I realized it doesn't tell you much. You can buy it pretty much anywhere--Kmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc. You can also buy it online from www.drugstore.com and www.beautyofnewyork.com. I will come back and post the ingredients. I do plan to finish up what I have and use a more natural reconstructor.

I haven't posted in a while, but I am still DCing everyother day after co-washing. This has become second nature to me and DD, and I know we will continue this long after this challenge.

I can hardly wait to see :look:all the results because I know they are going to be fantastic. Good going all of you who took the challenge and are sticking with it.:yep:

This is my first time viewing this thread and I would love to see the results. I just found an awesome DC that made my hair feel like silk! I'm not brave enough to do it as often as you but if the results are anything close to what I image than I will let go of my fears.

Patiently waiting...

Alright thats it ladies! I just relaxed on thursday and my hair sooo close to BSL! Ive never been this close. Too bad my camera is BROKEN!!!! UGH! Anyway, please post pics if you have any. Do you guys think I should start a new thread for pics?

Alright thats it ladies! I just relaxed on thursday and my hair sooo close to BSL! Ive never been this close. Too bad my camera is BROKEN!!!! UGH! Anyway, please post pics if you have any. Do you guys think I should start a new thread for pics?

I think so. Although I may not contribute because I am terrible at taking pics :nono:.

bumpy bump bump!!!!
is there going to be a winter dc challenge??

im new to the website... how do i find out about all the current challenges going on?

Back