Votes: 10 12.8%
  • No. Im no homewrecker.

Votes: 42 53.8%
  • Maybe?.....

Votes: 26 33.3%

• Total voters
Ive stolen a couple men before.

Hmmmm....

My most notable were my first two loves. I made fake friends with the first girl and the second.... Well I straight jacked. Met him on Sunday and made him call the other chick on 3-way on Wednesday to tell her it was over.

My besti thinks I should steal one of my male friends... We shall see...

This type of stuff happened a lot when I was a teenager. But even then it was his choice to walk away from the other "girl"...But as a grown woman...nah I dont look at other people's men as options for relationships. I always remember "how you get him is how you lose him" and I believe it. Most people I knew well who did stuff like this...the dude always cheated on her or the relationship fell apart because of her insecurities.

When I was young and dumb I "borrowed" a guy, I'm ashamed to say. I had a crush on a new guy in HS. There was a rumor that he had a girlfriend, but let him tell it he was single. I took his word for it for awhile even though people cautioned against it. Our high school was huge, so chances of me running into her were slim...plus she was apparently a freshman and I a senior. I was cocky and didn't mind playing with fire. We went out a few times. He entertained me for a few months. Once I realized he was a compulsive liar, I let that one go.

I feel that karma got me good on that one. I've never had a good relationship with a man since. Every last one of my guys has cheated on me, or I've dealt with men who lied about wanting serious relationships. I feel like I'm cursed and hoping that my karma has or will come to an end soon.

When I was young and dumb I "borrowed" a guy, I'm ashamed to say. I had a crush on a new guy in HS. There was a rumor that he had a girlfriend, but let him tell it he was single. I took his word for it for awhile even though people cautioned against it. Our high school was huge, so chances of me running into her were slim...plus she was apparently a freshman and I a senior. I was cocky and didn't mind playing with fire. We went out a few times. He entertained me for a few months. Once I realized he was a compulsive liar, I let that one go.

I feel that karma got me good on that one. I've never had a good relationship with a man since. Every last one of my guys has cheated on me, or I've dealt with men who lied about wanting serious relationships. I feel like I'm cursed and hoping that my karma has or will come to an end soon.

It seems like every guy including the first liar guy had something wrong with them. Just learn how to vet and be a better judge of character rather than blame it on karma

Not yet. :look:
At my age and based on what I have seen of humanity, yes you can steal a lover from another lover. And I am not as convinced it's a bad thing. Just life.
Many people don't and won't leave unless they have another option waiting for them.
But in the end, the bond was not strong enough to stay anyhow.

I am tired of playing good girl................

Nah you are just feeling guilty about your actions because society says it's wrong.
So therefore this is the energy you bring to yourself. Maybe a form of self punishment.
None of that stuff matters. Know better, do better.

Might I use the example of our Man stealing Queen, Angelina Jolie; she snatched Brad Pitt up and never looked back.
Was arrogant about it too. Acted like it was her man and proceeded to have 10 babies with him and a very successful career.
Where is her Karma? It's all in the energy and belief in self.
Let the past lay in the past.

angelina-jolie-parenting-21may14-04.jpg

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-how-6-kids-feel-about-marriage-ffn-ftr.jpg

Nah you are just feeling guilty about your actions because society says it's wrong.
So therefore this is the energy you bring to yourself. Maybe a form of self punishment.
None of that stuff matters. Know better, do better.

Might I use the example of our Man stealing Queen, Angelina Jolie; she snatched Brad Pitt up and never looked back.
Was arrogant about it too. Acted like it was her man and proceeded to have 10 babies with him and a very successful career.
Where is her Karma? It's all in the energy and belief in self.
Let the past lay in the past.

angelina-jolie-parenting-21may14-04.jpg

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-how-6-kids-feel-about-marriage-ffn-ftr.jpg

I agree. I think most women just feel guilty. I dont really buy the karma thing.

Back