Have you ever stolen a man?

• Yes. And darn proud of it!

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • No. Im no homewrecker.

Votes: 42 53.8%
  • Maybe?.....

Votes: 26 33.3%

• Total voters
Oh noooo I would never **** where I eat besides I could never have sex with a man who had sex with one of my relatives <shudder>.

Nah, I was usually dudes cool 'unthreatening' female friend from work or other social setting.

Thats an advantage. Im always a threatening female ftiend even when im not. This is why ive never invested as much as I would have liked in my male friends.:(

Have been in a few line stepping situations when younger, but I never wanted to be with them on a relationship level. I remember when one of them told me he'd just broken up with his SO to be with me. My genuine reaction was:

giphy.gif

I've always had more brains than looks so poaching men who were looking for a reason to leave got me better results than waiting to get chose.

I'm the flipside of the normal boastful take your man stories. Normally it's pretty to beautiful women exerting pretty privilege for their own whimsical reasons. For most of my life I was at the lower end of average but could clean up tolerably well so poaching men was more of a 'this is how I get my foot in the door'. It doesn't feel good to type that out but I don't tend to shy away from ugly truths.

BTW - I dismiss Karma and Law of Attraction as nonsense.

I like your honesty! Dang!

Don't think this counts. But I knew both parties in a relationship.

Actually knew the guy first and longer. We had a fling... not sure what to call it... at maybe 18? So 10++ years of knowing him. A girl I met from work and became pretty cool with started dating him. Had known her 3-4 years. Well one day he hits me up on fb, to say hi. Literally . and she lost her shissh. Messaged me that she is not comfortable with us talking. Asked if he was trying to get at me.. I apologized and told her I meant no disrespect.

All thru the brief exchange(with him) I kept mentioning how cool she is and I was happy for them, and I hadn't spoken with him because it's a awkward situation and out of respect. And that I don't want any problems etc.
He's like oh she's cool , she doesn't care bc it was when we were kids... then he says he had thought about me a lot and even told her that he wished things would have worked out for us. I asked what would have worked out? It was literally a situation where we had sex ONE TIME and before and after just remained friends (as in talk on the phone, message etc. ) . I guess he made her think it was deeper than it was. Idk. I still dk. I still feel weird about it bc after I messaged her back apologizing and explaining the convo she never spoke to me again.

So I guess in that situation I came off like a "man stealer".

Don't think this counts. But I knew both parties in a relationship.

Actually knew the guy first and longer. We had a fling... not sure what to call it... at maybe 18? So 10++ years of knowing him. A girl I met from work and became pretty cool with started dating him. Had known her 3-4 years. Well one day he hits me up on fb, to say hi. Literally . and she lost her shissh. Messaged me that she is not comfortable with us talking. Asked if he was trying to get at me.. I apologized and told her I meant no disrespect.

All thru the brief exchange(with him) I kept mentioning how cool she is and I was happy for them, and I hadn't spoken with him because it's a awkward situation and out of respect. And that I don't want any problems etc.
He's like oh she's cool , she doesn't care bc it was when we were kids... then he says he had thought about me a lot and even told her that he wished things would have worked out for us. I asked what would have worked out? It was literally a situation where we had sex ONE TIME and before and after just remained friends (as in talk on the phone, message etc. ) . I guess he made her think it was deeper than it was. Idk. I still dk. I still feel weird about it bc after I messaged her back apologizing and explaining the convo she never spoke to me again.

So I guess in that situation I came off like a "man stealer".

No, she was the man stealer so she's afraid history was about to repeat.

Is that what it was? She didn't know about him and I initially though. She emailed a pic of the guy she when she first started seeing him (probably 7-8 years after our little...fling thing.) I guess he eventually told her, that way back him and I...

I didn't know if I should tell her or not. It really wasn't anything serious and she seemed to really like him so I didn't want to cause an issue there...

Before the message from him I did notice her acting distant. Her and I would talk periodically and share memes, then it dropped off to almost nothing right before he contacted me.

i just broke up a serious 18months relationship that was altar bound. I was heart broken but told my friends at work (internship with a lot of my friends from school) and a few even took me out to cheer me up.
During a night shift a co worker asked about my fiance and I told him we just broke up, he was so eager to ask if I was going to reconcile....two months later we were an item. I asked once about his girl friend saying I wasn't comfortable breaking them up and he said don't worry about it' I never found out exactly when he broke up with her but it was before we were official.
Some people don't recommend it but I am the classical case of using a man to get over another, I just moved on .....two years later I married the new 'stolen' guy. We have been married ten years. I don't even feel bad about it, he is the perfect match for me.

i just broke up a serious 18months relationship that was altar bound. I was heart broken but told my friends at work (internship with a lot of my friends from school) and a few even took me out to cheer me up.
During a night shift a co worker asked about my fiance and I told him we just broke up, he was so eager to ask if I was going to reconcile....two months later we were an item. I asked once about his girl friend saying I wasn't comfortable breaking them up and he said don't worry about it' I never found out exactly when he broke up with her but it was before we were official.
Some people don't recommend it but I am the classical case of using a man to get over another, I just moved on .....two years later I married the new 'stolen' guy. We have been married ten years. I don't even feel bad about it, he is the perfect match for me.

I don't understand this story.

I know several; most notable two are

1-- my uncle.and his wife. When I first met her she was dating my uncle's best friend. Then I uncomfortably watched the two.of them making out in the van all summer when I used to go with my uncle to karate tournaments. Fast forward 6 months I was at standing on the beach looking confused as hell watching my uncle marry that woman I knew to be his best friend's gilrfriend....Fast forward 17 years, theyre still married and she has cemented herself as unanimously my uncle's favorite wife by my grandmother and his sisters. I still think the ish is weird as hell. Ill never forget the long arse summer drives I spent with her and Mr. I booed up doing pda in the row in front of me. Lol

2--my highschool homegirl's dad who is married to her godmother (formerly her mother's best friend). Yes, my girl's dad cheated om his wife of 18 years with her best friend and his daughter's godmother....Fast forward 15 years. Still married.

I highly doubt either of these couples will break up.

Barbie- my God your avatar... How many relationships have you broken up with that picture- you must have men following you around everyday like lost dogs.

Bwahahaha.

Thank you so much for the compliment. But chute....I wish I had it like that! Im just another regular degular chick, nothing special lol

I'm really enjoying this thread and the honesty in it. Cracking up @barbiesocialite confused at the wedding lmao
What morality? Only when it serves us lol
The ugly truth of the human animal.

Not the best example. I'm not saying it's because of her mistress ways because it's not up to me to make that call, but she looks like a druggie and he looks miserable. Additionally her health issues and Shiloh. She's the poster child of what not to do. She, LeAnn rimes and that chic from Beverly Hills 90210.

I feel like people's marriage is something not to play with.

I'm late this to thread but I agree 100%. Her breast cancer and special child is some of her karma.

I've stole & been stolen. Both times it was fun :laugh:

I stole my first love & we were together 7 years, engaged & all. He was a cheater & a liar though so the next guy stole me from him.

A girl who lived across the street from me started dating a guy that I had a serious crush on. He didn't even know about the crush but she did. I was devastated! A few weeks afterwards, I started going with her over his house and he introduced me to a couple of his friends, one of whom became a very successful pro football player while my crush ended up doing zilch in life. My crush ended breaking up with homegirl within a couple of weeks, likely after getting the draws, and I relished in her agony. Soon, everyone noticed that she was never interested in a guy unless he was with someone else. It became a pattern for her. I saw her about 2 years ago while I was at a club with a male friend of mine from college. Of course, she makes a play for him and he tells her, unbeknownst to me, that he isn't interested because he's interested in me. He gave me all of the deets after the fact. She has not changed. She's #mixxxed and thinks everyone wants her.

Apparently when I met my DH he was in another relationship but he never told me this. I only found out later from his friend's girlfriend that he was telling his friends that as soon as he met me he knew I was the one and had to let the other one go. She did find out about me and started stalking me by calling me at all hours but my DH assured me he was going to deal with it and I don't know what he did but she never ever contacted me again. I sometimes wonder what he said to her lol.

Apparently when I met my DH he was in another relationship but he never told me this. I only found out later from his friend's girlfriend that he was telling his friends that as soon as he met me he knew I was the one and had to let the other one go. She did find out about me and started stalking me by calling me at all hours but my DH assured me he was going to deal with it and I don't know what he did but she never ever contacted me again. I sometimes wonder what he said to her lol.
Thread jack- what made him think you were the one? Did he ever tell you?

I've stole & been stolen. Both times it was fun :laugh:

I stole my first love & we were together 7 years, engaged & all. He was a cheater & a liar though so the next guy stole me from him.

The bolded is exactly what was going on with my ex and I. My husband basically stole me from him. We played the whole "friend" game for a while but when he told me he loved me I KNEW it was only a matter of time that I told my ex to get the fuq on.

The day the ex finally moved out, his moving van was packed by about noon, the leasing office changed my locks around 2pm, my Dad and I grabbed a quick lunch about 4pm, I dropped my Dad off at the airport to fly back home around 6pm (he'd flown in solely to oversee the breakup/move out process), had a scheduled date with my now husband at 8pm and we've been inseparable since.

Back