Have you ever stolen a man?

• Yes. And darn proud of it!

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • No. Im no homewrecker.

Votes: 42 53.8%
  • Maybe?.....

Votes: 26 33.3%

• Total voters
Might I use the example of our Man stealing Queen, Angelina Jolie; she snatched Brad Pitt up and never looked back.
Was arrogant about it too. Acted like it was her man and proceeded to have 10 babies with him and a very successful career.
Where is her Karma? It's all in the energy and belief in self.
Let the past lay in the past.

Not the best example. I'm not saying it's because of her mistress ways because it's not up to me to make that call, but she looks like a druggie and he looks miserable. Additionally her health issues and Shiloh. She's the poster child of what not to do. She, LeAnn rimes and that chic from Beverly Hills 90210.

I feel like people's marriage is something not to play with.

I did when I was about 18. Took my ex friends man right from under her nose. It was fun to me back then. However, it turned out to be the worst relationship of my life!!!!!!! I kind of stole Dh from the girl he was dating at the time. He was on his way out of that relationship anyway, I just helped him seal the deal :yep:

Not the best example. I'm not saying it's because of her mistress ways because it's not up to me to make that call, but she looks like a druggie and he looks miserable. Additionally her health issues and Shiloh. She's the poster child of what not to do. She, LeAnn rimes and that chic from Beverly Hills 90210.

Most people with kids look miserable lol

Any relationship, young love, marriage, casual dating, triads, Vs, whatever....
It's about interest. When folks can't meet your needs, that relationship will dissolve. No paper, no church, no words (vows) no ring can't stop that basic human need. Dress it up all you want in religion, at the end of the day, people don't stay where they aren't fulfilled.

dwyane-gabby-wedding-post-pic.jpg

:look:

Any relationship, young love, marriage, casual dating, triads, Vs, whatever....
It's about interest. When folks can't meet your needs, that relationship will dissolve. No paper, no church, no words (vows) no ring can't stop that basic human need. Dress it up all you want in religion, at the end of the day, people don't stay where they aren't fulfilled.
Nailed it. I'd rather be honest and leave than stay in a dead relationship.

I agree. I think most women just feel guilty. I dont really buy the karma thing.
I dont really think this is so much karma as it is that the kind of man who will do it to her, will likely do it to you. Also the insecurities that I see many women develop is from a guilty conscience. Maybe that is part of karma...but definitely human nature. I think the most successful women are the ones who are doing it strictly for fun, no emotional attachments and have NO plans on making him your man. I guess.

And there are the successful ones who were in truly unfulfilling relationships and meet their perfect match this way. There are always a great story here and there... It's just hoped that the dumped would move on and find his or her own true happiness.

Oh and I think celebs play this game better than others.

I dont really think this is so much karma as it is that the kind of man who will do it to her, will likely do it to you. Also the insecurities that I see many women develop is from a guilty conscience. Maybe that is part of karma...but definitely human nature. I think the most successful women are the ones who are doing it strictly for fun, no emotional attachments and have NO plans on making him your man. I guess.

And there are the successful ones who were in truly unfulfilling relationships and meet their perfect match this way. There are always a great story here and there... It's just hoped that the dumped would move on and find his or her own true happiness.

Oh and I think celebs play this game better than others.

Idk. I think its simply a social taboo which results in such relationships being placed under a microscope more than others. I think it may cause unwarranted judgment ehich in turn csuses people to look for things that arent there or are normal/typical of most relationships.

Last edited:
My childhood friend had a man who she loved dearly. She was in love with him since elementary school. Eventually they began dating seriously. When they were in their early 20s he left her for another woman. My friend always looked at the woman as she stole him from her. She hated this woman with a passion. They knew each other as aquaintances. Eventully he married the woman. Bought a big beautiful home and they began their life. Low and behold the troubles started and he started checking for my friend again. Her logic was "well she stole him from me, so I am going to be the side chick and ruin their marriage with the hopes of getting my man back. She spent the next 17 years being a side chick and was caught up in all the drama. She is overweight, sick, miserable throughout this whole time. This mans marriage finally fell apart and the woman decided to divorce him. Because he was at a vulnerable point in his life, he clung to my friend giving her hopes that they would be together when this was over. I saw this train wreck a mile away (of course I'm outside the forest) Last week she found out that the divorce was final one month prior. He told her in a nasty way and said he wanted to move on and wanted her to do the same. She is damnnear suicidal because "I wasted the best years of my life on this n*gga and he tries to play me like this"
I had no words for her. NONE. I've been giving her my words of advice for practically the entire relationship. If she had only moved on and not gotten caught up in this taking my man back shyt...

My childhood friend had a man who she loved dearly. She was in love with him since elementary school. Eventually they began dating seriously. When they were in their early 20s he left her for another woman. My friend always looked at the woman as she stole him from her. She hated this woman with a passion. They knew each other as aquaintances. Eventully he married the woman. Bought a big beautiful home and they began their life. Low and behold the troubles started and he started checking for my friend again. Her logic was "well she stole him from me, so I am going to be the side chick and ruin their marriage with the hopes of getting my man back. She spent the next 17 years being a side chick and was caught up in all the drama. She is overweight, sick, miserable throughout this whole time. This mans marriage finally fell apart and the woman decided to divorce him. Because he was at a vulnerable point in his life, he clung to my friend giving her hopes that they would be together when this was over. I saw this train wreck a mile away (of course I'm outside the forest) Last week she found out that the divorce was final one month prior. He told her in a nasty way and said he wanted to move on and wanted her to do the same. She is damnnear suicidal because "I wasted the best years of my life on this n*gga and he tries to play me like this"
I had no words for her. NONE. I've been giving her my words of advice for practically the entire relationship. If she had only moved on and not gotten caught up in this taking my man back shyt...

Well she didnt steal a man and clearly isnt good at man thievery:lol:.The former ex wife is G tho. 17 years is nothing to take lightly. Your friend also sounds like a weak woman, not really a femme fatale ya know.

The process of stealing a man should take no longer than the process of acquiring any other romantic relationship. If he doesnt leave the other chick within a few months to a year he probably wont ir sinply just doesnt want you. Also, someone mentioned it upthread if a woman isnt a good judge of a man's character to begin with that woukd be the reason for acquring an ain't ish man. She would still have hat ain't ish man even if he was single as a dolla bill when they met.

Many women are side chicks and don't even know it. And that applies to any woman hanging onto a man for years with no ring.

Last edited:
a life time ago

Once unknowingly
and one other time quite willfully..

both times as soon as the person left their relationship.. I lost interest.

I think this happens a lot.

53ec8fd7c98cf0d1179f73629113c68f.jpg

article-1367933-0B33833C00000578-474_306x462.jpg

It was the pretty much the story of the Duchess of Windsor's entire relationship. However, I should add that she clearly had relationship ADHD. She had been married like 4 or 5 times.

I also think men who hop from one committed relationship to another tend to be emotionally needy. If youre not the kind of woman that can handle catering to needy personalites this kind of man can possibly suck the life force out of you. The Duchess of Windsor was a very extroverted woman. Her husband's neediness drove her crazy. At the same time i think some people, men and women, are naturally born with certain character traits making them prone to cheating before they even consider it.

Last edited:
She was in love, and got caught up.
The one thing that keeps me away from "man stealing" is the drama attached.
She would have done better with finding a better option, like a rich and generous man who sent her on trips around the world.

Posting AJ was tongue in cheek.

However, firstly she and all those others are White women so they are not going to look 20 at 40.
If Angelina Jolie is having health problems it's because she decided to start tampering with a healthy body because she MIGHT get cancer like her mother and grandmother.
She lopped off her breast and got a hysterectomy. The body and mind is going to react to this.
Angelina has always been skinny and a bit nuts. I used her as an example because she is a woman who took a man already in a troubled marriage and already known to be a cheater mind you and produced children, marriage and a long term relationship with him.
People see her as a man stealer, yep she stole Billy Boob too.
His ex came out complaining after Angie snatched him and went on to do photo shoots, red carpets with him too.
If we go by karma's rules she should not have had this long term and seemingly happy relationship with Brad, the children nor her successful career.

As far as Shiloh goes, again this is one of AJ's nutty side. A tom boy is not a transgender.
AJ is bisexual so her having a gay, bi child will not be surprising. Isn't her brother gay?
I wouldn't be surprised if AJ was encouraging it or even sent her on this path.

I am NOT holding her up as an example of greatness.

I kinda thought you did from one of your other posts about a similar topic.

Now how are you gonna say notnecessaeily proud of it but you did it more than once. Lol

I've always had more brains than looks so poaching men who were looking for a reason to leave got me better results than waiting to get chose.

I'm the flipside of the normal boastful take your man stories. Normally it's pretty to beautiful women exerting pretty privilege for their own whimsical reasons. For most of my life I was at the lower end of average but could clean up tolerably well so poaching men was more of a 'this is how I get my foot in the door'. It doesn't feel good to type that out but I don't tend to shy away from ugly truths.

BTW - I dismiss Karma and Law of Attraction as nonsense.

Back