So Where Are The Late 20s, Early 30s Professional Black Men That Are Interested In Black Women?

Tbh, I don't really engage with the forum like that, so I don't look that deep into the OP and find recent threads and previous posts, etc. It's just too much work. Like I said above, the frequency of these threads demonstrates that a sizable number of women are struggling in this area and are seeking support/answers. Even if this thread is bunk, we have yet to get to the solutions part and hopefully, we can eventually speak about this in frank and supportive ways that don't shame/blame/deny.

Dating out has literally been the theme for 2017 here. Even when threads are not about dating, somehow date interacially to give yourself more options makes its way into the discussion. What else is there to say?
That's the only solution...date interracially? Zip it and find a white dude?

Tbh, I don't really engage with the forum like that, so I don't look that deep into the OP and find recent threads and previous posts, etc. It's just too much work. Like I said above, the frequency of these threads demonstrates that a sizable number of women are struggling in this area and are seeking support/answers. Even if this thread is bunk, we have yet to get to the solutions part and hopefully, we can eventually speak about this in frank and supportive ways that don't shame/blame/deny.

The point is the OP made all the threads that I posted. Same crap, different day. Initially, people took it seriously and gave real feedback. At this point, it's apparent that the OP is only creating threads for sh$ts and giggles. If you want real answers, start another thread since we know you are serious.

wee-bey-gif.gif

I really didn't know when I posted what i posted. Ok.

The point is the OP made all the threads that I posted. Same crap, different day. Initially, people took it seriously and gave real feedback. At this point, it's apparent that the OP is only creating threads for sh$ts and giggles. If you want real answers, start another thread since we know you are serious.
:look: Sigh... I don't know why people do dumb stuff like that. They must be bored. Good looking out!

Out of the 20 plus threads i've started, you cherry pick these four as if this is proof of something? Lol. Why not the threads i started on retin a, black nail care, hydrating the under eyes, perfume etc. I thing you are taking this internet board thing too seriously and need to get a life. Are you the lhcf police? It is quite sad that you have nothing to do at 6:45am but pull up old posts on lhcf in a misguided effort to prove something.

I actually though this was a safe space for black women, to discuss a variety of issues. I was wrong, clearly. It is nice that you live in a space where decent black men are in abundance, but the younger women in my life do not have that reality. I was actually trying to get some strategies for them to navigate this new terrain, because that single, childless life is not what they want.

Sadly, it is becoming very clear to me that bw have no strategy to combat this reality where bm have become increasingly indifferent towards us, so you get responses like this in this thread, denial, accusations of trolling etc. It's quite sad that we've sunk to this level.

I'm not interested in the back and forth internet beef thing, so don't waste your time responding.

Last edited:
Out of the 20 plus threads i've started, you cherry pick these four as if this is proof of something? Lol. Why not the threads i started on retin a, black nail care, hydrating the under eyes, perfume etc. I thing you are taking this internet board thing too seriously and need to get a life. Are you the lhcf police? It is quite sad that you have nothing to do at 6:45am but pull up old posts on lhcf in a misguided effort to prove something.

I actually though this was a safe space for black women, to discuss a variety of issues. I was wrong, clearly. It is nice that you live in a space where decent black men are in abundance, but the younger women in my life do not have that reality. I was actually trying to get some strategies for them to navigate this new terrain, because that single, childless life is not what they want.

Sadly, it is becoming very clear to me that bw have no strategy to combat this reality where bm have become increasingly indifferent towards us, so you get responses like this in this thread, denial, accusations of trolling etc. It's quite sad that we've sunk to this level.

I'm not interested in the back and forth internet beef thing, so don't waste your time responding.

You've started over 20 threads and only been a member for 2mos? Wow!

(I'm honestly not being snarky. That's just impressive to me lol)

I posted a list on the first page that answers all questions in your original post about where black men are and how to position yourself to meet them.

Back