So ladies, I had that date last night

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Remember on Friday I was supposed to have a lunch date? Well as I told you the plans fell through so I was about to write this brotha off.

Well, we finally met up last night at star bucks and hung out for about 2 1/2 hours. I had absolutely nothing to worry about. We connected instantly like old friends and there weren't too many ackward silences. He's a pretty good looking guy, about 6'2, chocolate, bald head. He made it known several times throughout the night that he liked what he saw. When we hugged at the end of the night and he wrapped his big ol body around mine (i'm only 5'1") I wanted to faint.

He asked me for a 2nd date the same night and sent me a text before I had barely left the parking lot telling me how much he liked seeing me :giggle:

So, is 2008 the year I meet my mate? Maybe, just maybe....:)

Good for you sista!!!!! Glad it worked out. So, did he do the "follow-up" call, or was the text msg in lieu of such.....*just bein nosey*

Good for you sista!!!!! Glad it worked out. So, did he do the "follow-up" call, or was the text msg in lieu of such.....*just bein nosey*

Well, right before I left he told me to call him as soon as I got home to make sure I made it home safely (aww) and then literally about a minute after I left the parking lot he had sent me the text message.

I called him when I got home and we talked for maybe 10 minutes.

He seems to be pretty gentlemanly (for now :rolleyes:)

Oh WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!! The comfort level on the date, a hug afterwards, and asking you to call when you got home so he know you made it...These are all good signs.:yep:

-A

Aww. I'm so glad things went well.

I knew you were worrying for no reason.

I keep my fingers crossed for you, sweetie!

Congrats,

I've been following your post re: dating. I'm happy that you met someone and you had an enjoyable date. He sounds very attractive. I think I'm a little jelly.

Remember on Friday I was supposed to have a lunch date? Well as I told you the plans fell through so I was about to write this brotha off.

Well, we finally met up last night at star bucks and hung out for about 2 1/2 hours. I had absolutely nothing to worry about. We connected instantly like old friends and there weren't too many ackward silences. He's a pretty good looking guy, about 6'2, chocolate, bald head. He made it known several times throughout the night that he liked what he saw. When we hugged at the end of the night and he wrapped his big ol body around mine (i'm only 5'1") I wanted to faint.

He asked me for a 2nd date the same night and sent me a text before I had barely left the parking lot telling me how much he liked seeing me :giggle:

So, is 2008 the year I meet my mate? Maybe, just maybe....:)

Can we get some pictures? Dang!

Go Fab, I could read it through the lines how good a time you had, aww, I'm so happy for you. So far so good, hope all goes as well on the 2nd date. You know you gotta keep us posted right?

Back