So It's Like That Now???

momi

Atlanta Craigslist ad:

01313_1xru8dddx1w_600x450.jpg

My name is S B and I'm just going to be frank, but detailed so please read Carefully. I am looking for a woman or 2 women (PREFERABLY 2 women) (ONLY) who would be willing to live in as a helpmeet to my husband and me. There's no Monthly rent, per se but we do ask that do the following:

1. BE CLEAN.
2. BE CORDIAL & RESPECTFUL.
3. BE AN ADULT.

More specifically, I am looking for a woman or 2 who would not mind doing things like: helping out with the upkeep of the house and family (yes we have kids and yes we have a 3-story house that needs to be cleaned Daily). I'm interested in having someone here that wouldn't mind growing as a friend of the family, someone that doesn't have any issues with communicating with us, and going places with us, and just adapting to our home and culture altogether. I'm a mother, wife, student, and agent for AMEX so my schedule is REALLY FULL but if I had another woman or women here to assist me and grow with us, that would be wonderful. In exchange for her (or them) helping me with things like cooking, cleaning, and studying and/or work (with my handcrafted jewelry business -in the making) - she (or they) would have the luxury in living in a 3-story house, that's always full of food (2 fridges, 1 deep freezer, & 1 pantry), we'd all go out and have fun (in smoke-free zones of course) 2-3 times a month. Although I'm looking for someone(s) that already has a job - if she (they) are the right fit for what I'm looking for, we'd be more than happy to assist in job placement (since my husband has a job database - avg time to hire is 2-4 weeks).

More benefits of the stay would be that we're drama free (any issues that arise are resolved through discussions - not bull so do not reply if you are about drama). We are into Tantra (Google it) so if you need to wind down - we can help - everyone we've encountered say we give the best massages. I love braiding (except my own hair of course lol) with and without weave so you won't have to worry about paying money for a hair-do (we won't pay for weave - that's your responsibility). As a matter of fact the only thing that we'll provide right of the bat is food and shelter, a nice huge warm bed, toiletries, worry free hair styles, and an environment rich with positivity, and opportunities for growth.
If you're a truly responsible adult that wants to enhance your life - we're the ideal family for you.

Just a little more background about us: we're intellectuals - so if you're the type of person that has a "High Diploma" frame of mind - avoid us. It doesn't matter what your educational background is per se but if you tend to think like you're still back in high school, then we're not interested. Don't get me confused though, we're big kids, we love to have fun and play games - but not when it's about business and responsibilities.

We're fit - and we're looking for someone(s) who's fit (petite, a little thick, athletic) and attractive not only in looks but in personality - if you're always sad or mad and don't see or work to have anything or anyone change that then do not reply. I HAVE to be frank with this too - if you're overweight, bbw, fat, phat, THICK, big-boned, too far outside of your bmi then DO NOT REPLY. Which leads me to say if you can't see yourself at least trying to live a vegetarian lifestyle (with the exception of Kosher fish) then don't reply. If you want your circumstances to change for the better, you do better, and be better - that's what we stand by so - if you can't stand by that then don't reply. We're really big on health and cleanliness (inside and out of the body) so if you'd allow this wonderful opportunity full of opportunities to pass you by because of vegetables and the lack of sloth-inducing, life-shortening, health destroying meat then DO NOT REPLY PLEASE, because we will NOT alter our values for you and taint our house with your stubbornness.

We want someone(s) of nice stature, who can take a joke, who knows how to have fun without drugs, who would like to be in a family oriented household that's about business but knows how to keep a spark lit. Someone who's open to growing and evolving into an even more beautiful being - all in the name of friendship, healthy living, and responsibility.

Oh and I'll just say for those of you who are borderline and are still worried about vegetarianism - take me up on an offer to cook you dinner - you'll make your mind up real quick because I (and my husband too) can THROW DOWN in the kitchen (you think your chicken and beef is the bomb - when you taste mine, not only will it blow your tastebuds out of your mouth with pleasure but you'll feel good that you ate it without having to slaughtered beast/fowl on your hand(-: )

Anyway though: let me reiterate
1. Fit and Cordial
2. Responsible and trustworthy
3. Willing to grow and eat meat free (with the exception of Kosher Fish)
4. Loves to have fun and wind down with a nice massage
5. Capable of cleaning and cooking (or learning - we'll teach the right one(s))
6. Doesn't mind being around kids
7. Appreciative and eager to grow
8. Friend/Family oriented
9. Drug and Disease free (if you drink wine that's ok)
10. Capable of working from home (if you need a job)
11. Open minded and on your Grown Woman(women) thing

**** Oh and I almost forgot! We're polygamous - so just so you know, we're looking for another wife for my husband (sister-wife for me) but if all of the above is okay for you minus the wife or intimate relationship part that's cool - just don't want you to be surprised if she comes along. :-) ****

12. DRAMA FREE (this should be at the top lol)

If all of this describes you and is acceptable in your eyes please give me a call - I'd love to answer any Additional questions you may have - and clarify anything that you may not understand. If there's something in particular that's going on with you that might not fit the above but you feel that you can still fulfill the role as our helpmeet call, text, or email me. I'm a very reasonable and understanding and more than anything - I am looking for a real friend (friends) so if you want to just hang or get a bite to eat and get to know me/us before you make a decision - let me know - that's doable. If you need transportation we got it! So yeah, just contact me, S B, as soon as possible if you have (or think you have) what it takes to be a good friend to us and help for us.

Hope to read/hear from you soon! Shalom!

IF YOU'RE NOT SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING ALL OF THE ABOVE - PLLLLLLEEEASE DO NOT REPLY!!!!!!

ALSO: 15 min from Camp Creek - about 25 min from Smyrna. Pizza hut hiring on Cascade. WalMart, China Express, and DFCS all about 3-7 mins away. Down the street from bus stop.

:lachen:

They wrote a dang novel before they even mentioned the wifely duties part. They just went in slid that in at the end....kinda how the commercials for certain drugs say the side effects really quietly and really quickly at the end of the commercial....AFTER talking about the good stuff it's supposed to do.

But aside from that...

why is this so funny to me?

:lachen:

They wrote a dang novel before they even mentioned the wifely duties part. They just went in slid that in at the end....kinda how the commercials for certain drugs say the side effects really quietly and really quickly at the end of the commercial....AFTER talking about the good stuff it's supposed to do.

But aside from that...

why is this so funny to me?
I was like so u want somebody to come clean your house in exchange for massages and braids? :lol: ...and then an "oh btw...U gonna be sleeping with my husband" at the end:lachen:

They had me up until the sister wife part (and a lil bit at the vegetarian part as well :look:). Everything else I can hang with and would totally be okay with.

She needed to come out and say they are looking for a sister wife from jump. Gonna make me read all the rest of her bull before she comes out and states what she is looking for. I thought they were intellectuals yet they slip in what they are wanting like an intellectual reader would be to stupid to notice. this is some hotep nonsense at its finest... not because they are polygamous but due to the round about way they are trying to get there

Back