So I just recieved 2 emails......

Chocogurl1der

from my psycho ex. I broke things off with him in Oct of 2006. He continued to call and email until the end of December, when I told him to leave me alone and not contact me anymore. I was just too nice in the beginning, I guess. He was like 14 yrs older than me, and divorced. He seemed like a nice guy but I wasn't attracted to him at all, but I gave him a chance anyway. After the first month he gave me the key to his apartment. Three months in he leaves a message on my cell px signing off with "I love you". He was okay to hang out with but I didn't sign on for all all this. He's English by the way, and my first and only interracial relationship(if you could call it that). Anyway, I let him down easy. I told him I didn't have time to put into a committed relationship. I was working 70 hr weeks and trying to find time to spend with him. I was sick all the time so my health was an issue. After I told him to leave me alone, I blocked him from my email accounts. Well I just saw 2 emails from him via Question It. Are any of you familiar with it? He used Fanbox from some computer, he doesn't own one. The questions asked were stupid like " do you believe in karma?" and " if you believe americans should speak more than one language?" The thing that concerns me most is that I will probably be seeing him in April. We're going to the same convention in PA. That's how we met before. It just seems so calculated that he would contact me now after all this time when there's a possibility that we may run into each other in a couple of months. What do you guys think? Could it have been a mistake on his part, maybe he sent it to all his contacts?

Denitra

Be very careful when you go to the conference, always stay around others, or take someone with you.

People are so weird. Take care.

Be very careful when you go to the conference, always stay around others, or take someone with you.

People are so weird. Take care.

I agree.

It could have been something sent to all his contacts or he could have just been thinking of you but didnt send a direct message. It's been over a year, dont worry about it.

I went out on a date with an Indian guy and kept in contact with him maybe for 2 months (he was pretty possessive). Even a year after I blocked him, he emailed me. I just ignored the email. Haven't heard from him since.

Your guy is probably trying to test the waters to see if he can still get in. Just be careful and make it clear you are still not interested. Don't give any mixed signals.

from my psycho ex. I broke things off with him in Oct of 2006. He continued to call and email until the end of December, when I told him to leave me alone and not contact me anymore. I was just too nice in the beginning, I guess. He was like 14 yrs older than me, and divorced. He seemed like a nice guy but I wasn't attracted to him at all, but I gave him a chance anyway. After the first month he gave me the key to his apartment. Three months in he leaves a message on my cell px signing off with "I love you". He was okay to hang out with but I didn't sign on for all all this. He's English by the way, and my first and only interracial relationship(if you could call it that). Anyway, I let him down easy. I told him I didn't have time to put into a committed relationship. I was working 70 hr weeks and trying to find time to spend with him. I was sick all the time so my health was an issue. After I told him to leave me alone, I blocked him from my email accounts. Well I just saw 2 emails from him via Question It. Are any of you familiar with it? He used Fanbox from some computer, he doesn't own one. The questions asked were stupid like " do you believe in karma?" and " if you believe americans should speak more than one language?" The thing that concerns me most is that I will probably be seeing him in April. We're going to the same convention in PA. That's how we met before. It just seems so calculated that he would contact me now after all this time when there's a possibility that we may run into each other in a couple of months. What do you guys think? Could it have been a mistake on his part, maybe he sent it to all his contacts?

Denitra

"Do you believe in karma?" Hmmm.... Why does he ask? You described him as your psycho ex - so I'm assuming he's done other strange things. If I were you, I would let somebody you can trust know about what's going on and never be alone while at the convention. Better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Back