What a bummer and thanks for the insight ladies. I’m a sensitive Pisces so I’m definitely not built for this ish! He’s an early June Gemini too which makes it even worse. The interesting thing is whenever he comes back from being none responsive he apologizes so he knows what he’s doing is wrong. He’s in a fraternity so I’m this close to being petty and asking him if he can introduce me to one of his single and serious frat brothers lol.

Last edited:
I'm in these streets again! I'm trying two new dating apps and the dudes have definitely been more attractive on app number 2. I've been asked out on a movie date already, and three dudes have asked for my number and it's been like 2 days :laugh:. I've kindly denied everybody, and they've all taken it well.

@ckisland Come on, sis. Don't leave us hanging... which apps? We want some action too :lol:
No problem!! I'm on Boo, which is an app centered on your Myers-Briggs personality type and recommends matches based on compatible personalities. The second one is called WooPlus, it's a plus size friendly dating app.

I thought that WooPlus was the better app, but the guy that I'm connecting with the most is from Boo. Now that I think about it, the other guys that I'm talking to the most are also from Boo. Boo is winning!

I’m really feel I may be one of those who will never know love or date. Like the constant crushing of this is a lot but I know it’s not trendy to desire certain things unless your perfect.
@Plushottie (love your name:)) What do you mean by the bolded? Who is perfect? Or better yet, who thinks they are perfect?

You have to change your mindset if you want love @Plushottie Size has nothing to do with being attractive, YOU make the world stop and take notice with your confidence and knowledge that you are the prize.

Until you believe and affirm in it, noone else will. Size doesnt stop anything.
I believe such but I have also seen the rejection because of that. I have invested a lot in my development yet aesthetics are a thing. When I look at myself I gush but it’s been almost 15 yrs of singledom. It’s hard to articulate on this board. I appreciate your sentiments tho.

Instead of just making a list of the qualities I want future hubby to have, I made a list of the qualities that I want future me to have as well. I am 100% certain that I haven't met future hubby yet because I'm just not ready. But baby! Once I get there, everything is going to fall into place !

If a single man is in the comments and liking posts of a lot of half naked women on IG is this a sign that he will have roaming eyes in a relationship and won’t make the most loyal/respectful significant other or is he just having fun since he’s unattached? I know some married men who follow/like the same type of content too but are not usually in the comments (unless they’re in the DMs lol). I always wonder if wives are concerned when their husbands follow this type of content. Unless he’s very religious does this come with the territory for most men nowadays?

If a single man is in the comments and liking posts of a lot of half naked women on IG is this a sign that he will have roaming eyes in a relationship and won’t make the most loyal/respectful significant other or is he just having fun since he’s unattached? I know some married men who follow/like the same type of content too but are not usually in the comments (unless they’re in the DMs lol). I always wonder if wives are concerned when their husbands follow this type of content. Unless he’s very religious does this come with the territory for most men nowadays?
I believe who you are is who you are no matter attachment. So if you single doing it most likely they will remain

Back