Guy I met in another state while traveling for work: Did you enjoy yourself in my city?
Me: *Detailed answer, asking open ended questions to continue the conversation*
2 days later him: Hi beautiful, how was your weekend
Me: *Answering in great detail, asking open ended questions to continue the conversation*
2 days later, him: Hi beautiful

I met him in person, at the airport, he approached me and started the convo and conversed well, but this has me thinking Dang, is he slow??
Sounds like he knows exactly what he is doing.

Guy I met in another state while traveling for work: Did you enjoy yourself in my city?
Me: *Detailed answer, asking open ended questions to continue the conversation*
2 days later him: Hi beautiful, how was your weekend
Me: *Answering in great detail, asking open ended questions to continue the conversation*
2 days later, him: Hi beautiful

I met him in person, at the airport, he approached me and started the convo and conversed well, but this has me thinking Dang, is he slow??
Issa trap.

And he was so talkative in person. Ah well

Wow... that's another major red flag. I'm sorry, sis. It's a huge disappointment when it seems like you (general you) hit it off with someone, you're all excited and then things seem to fizzle out. That has happened to me a couple times over the summer, too.

Wow... that's another major red flag. I'm sorry, sis. It's a huge disappointment when it seems like you (general you) hit it off with someone, you're all excited and then things seem to fizzle out. That has happened to me a couple times over the summer, too.
Thankfully this was all over the course of only 6 days, so at least I didn't waste too much time

There are a circle of friends at my job that have gotten each other hired or in the door to the company. They vacation together, everything. YT. Why are they all engaged and getting ready to marry their GFs? Most of them are veterans as well . Its such a drastic difference to their counterparts on the non white side. Most of the men of color, either have long time gfs, or live in gfs. They are committed to work to secure their lifestyles but marriage, nope.

There are a circle of friends at my job that have gotten each other hired or in the door to the company. They vacation together, everything. YT. Why are they all engaged and getting ready to marry their GFs? Most of them are veterans as well . Its such a drastic difference to their counterparts on the non white side. Most of the men of color, either have long time gfs, or live in gfs. They are committed to work to secure their lifestyles but marriage, nope.

Honestly..... that’s my observation in the bigger organizations I’ve previously and currently work in.
I’ve had two jobs were there was major training sessions with age ranges from early 20’s - 50’s.

At least 70% of the WM in prime marriageable age 25 - 40 were married. Those not married had gf’s and were talking about engagements and getting married within 2 years. Same with the small population of non-WM or non-BM

However, majority of the BM in that same age group were single (so they said). A few were in rlsps/married, but the ratio was just stark.

These two jobs with major training events are 10 years apart. For my new job, I’ve had 2 out of 3 trainings and my observation is still the same.

The bridesmaid says they were all drinking two days before the wedding. She blacked out, and when she woke up she says her clothes were removed and Daniel Carney was fondling her.

Police say a review of surveillance video from the resort shows Carney pulling the woman into the locker room and she appeared to be "extremely unsteady on her feet."

According to police, the assault stopped when the bride caught him, but the wedding went on.

Police say the groom admitted to taking advantage of the bridesmaid.

o_O:confused::(

Back