Co-worker told me that she went on a date to see Black Panther last week. This morning the wife called her. Co-worker told me this guy offered to take her skydiving for their second date. This morning she told me he asked her to loan him her car. Co-worker also co-signed a car for a man she was coloring with. He moved to Florida and didn't return her plates and has stopped making payments.

I told Bae I could never be friends with someone so naive. She keeps saying that we all three need to go hangout and I keep pushing it on him like he's busy. I may soon crack and let her know the real reason I'll never let her meet him.

Co-worker told me that she went on a date to see Black Panther last week. This morning the wife called her. Co-worker told me this guy offered to take her skydiving for their second date. This morning she told me he asked her to loan him her car. Co-worker also co-signed a car for a man she was coloring with. He moved to Florida and didn't return her plates and has stopped making payments.

I told Bae I could never be friends with someone so naive. She keeps saying that we all three need to go hangout and I keep pushing it on him like he's busy. I may soon crack and let her know the real reason I'll never let her meet him.
WT Entire FREAK!!!

I have more stories and I have only been at this company for 1 year. She is a prime example of a woman that'll do anything to keep a man. She is still married btw. She married her ex-husband and got a divorced within a year. Then quickly re-married and found out that man only wanted her for his papers. She came to work one day with her wedding ring on and said she wears it to keep the guys away....

A mess!!!

I have more stories and I have only been at this company for 1 year. She is a prime example of a woman that'll do anything to keep a man. She is still married btw. She married her ex-husband and got a divorced within a year. Then quickly re-married and found out that man only wanted her for his papers. She came to work one day with her wedding ring on and said she wears it to keep the guys away....

These are all different men? Is she really that stupid?

View attachment 425275

Why do men always assume the worst when you're single?

Like why are you single sir!? Are you a broke no good **** boy with daddy issues?? Or are you secretly longing a man and no matter how many women you date you still can't commit because of that reason...?

Some things don’t need to be said. He could’ve kept those thoughts in his head. I find that in this age of reading people or telling it like it is people have tossed holding their tongues out the windows.

@UniquelyDivine guys like this are just ugh. I just don't understand the point of what he said and how you were supposed to take it. You absolutely must be crazy with a effed up attitude or focus on yourself and don't have time for dating. One of the 2. Not the fact that some men are trash and you are looking for quality. No that could never be the reason. :rolleyes: If this man was worth a damn he would be damn happy that you were single thanking the lucky stars for his good luck to have found a decent woman. Where did the conversation go from there?

Some things don’t need to be said. He could’ve kept those thoughts in his head. I find that in this age of reading people or telling it like it is people have tossed holding their tongues out the windows.

Right?? I was so put off by that.

@UniquelyDivine guys like this are just ugh. I just don't understand the point of what he said and how you were supposed to take it. You absolutely must be crazy with a effed up attitude or focus on yourself and don't have time for dating. One of the 2. Not the fact that some men are trash and you are looking for quality. No that could never be the reason. :rolleyes: If this man was worth a damn he would be damn happy that you were single thanking the lucky stars for his good luck to have found a decent woman. Where did the conversation go from there?

He definitely showed me his mindset and totally turned me off but he’s not the first to make the “Oh you must be crazy huh?” comment. It’s crazy that’s the first place their mind goes!

He told me he was just joking :rolleyes: and I didn’t respond, I think I’m going to block him. I don’t have the tolerance.

View attachment 425275

Like why are you single sir!? Are you a broke no good **** boy with daddy issues?? Or are you secretly longing a man and no matter how many women you date you still can't commit because of that reason...?
First of all. what an ass!!

Second--**** him! he sounds half illiterate and low IQ anyways.

Third--yea, why is HE still single?! Reading his poor English, it makes sense. Moron. He should be GRATEFUL you came off your throne to grace him with a pic!

Fourth--BLOOOCCCKKKK HIM!!!

GRRR!

Ughhhh so last night this man messaged me at like 11:45 PM, I was already asleep by then so I didn't see it until this morning, then I saw that he sent me another message at like 7:30 this morning, then he just messaged me again a few minutes ago talking about “dang am I that ugly?”

First of all.....you didn't even give me time to respond to you, so entitled and impatient! And another thing yes, yes you are ugly
Hoo mah Gawd :lachen:
974D9F55-41F5-4355-BBEB-4C40D5C1505F.jpeg

First of all. what an ass!!

Second--**** him! he sounds half illiterate and low IQ anyways.

Third--yea, why is HE still single?! Reading his poor English, it makes sense. Moron. He should be GRATEFUL you came off your throne to grace him with a pic!

Fourth--BLOOOCCCKKKK HIM!!!

GRRR!

:laugh: That grammar was painful wasn’t it? :nono: I genuinely think he might be lower functioning though, he asked me what I’m getting my master’s in and I said “I’m getting my degree in business” and his response was

“U getting it in means u busy? N did u tell me get some business? ”

Like what???? :spinning::bangdesk:

Girl....he was uglier than a burnt stump. I’m getting pissed at his audacity all over again :laugh:

:laugh: That grammar was painful wasn’t it? :nono: I genuinely think he might be lower functioning though, he asked me what I’m getting my master’s in and I said “I’m getting my degree in business” and his response was

“U getting it in means u busy? N did u tell me get some business? ”

Like what???? :spinning::bangdesk:

Girl....he was uglier than a burnt stump. I’m getting pissed at his audacity all over again :laugh:
o_O:abducted:

RETARDED!

He can' even be kept around for the sake if amusement...

View attachment 425275

I get this often as well o_O yuuuuuuge turn off. In person, I throw it back at them like your example above.

That something must be wrong with you if you are single mentality is something else.
This type of thinking is common on this board too unfortunately.

This is random....but dudes always want to slather shea butter or lotion on me. If I wasn't well moisturized id think they were trying to call me ashy.

2 of my exes would do it often. And this man that ive been hanging with just pulled out some shea and got to work and I just let him.

Is that weird? :look::lachen:

This is random....but dudes always want to slather shea butter or lotion on me. If I wasn't well moisturized id think they were trying to call me ashy.

2 of my exes would do it often. And this man that ive been hanging with just pulled out some shea and got to work and I just let him.

I thought you were ashy too but you cleared that up :lachen:

No it’s not weird. Your skin most look so smooth they want to keep it that way and get a few free feels in.

"Baby let me put some lotion on you" = "Baby let me cop a feel"

So this random guy DM’ed me & complimented my pic & then asked "how tall are you?" I told him and he was like "oh well you can't wear heels around me then"

First of all......who are you Sir???? I'm not parting with my heels for anyone

Then he said he was 5'10 & I was like oh well "you have 2 inches on me then" and he was like "I'm trying to have 6"

tenor.gif

The audacity of these men..... never ceases to surprise me.

Last edited:
Back