I’m just gonna copy and paste because I don’t feel like editing lol

Him:I was trying to see if u wanted to go to the movies last night
Me:Well you didn’t say “hey, wanna go to the movies” you just said “hey” lol

Here’s another one. I had to edit this one because it was on my Facebook page.
View attachment 424917

Negros please. Y’all need to stop playing :lachen:I don’t mind being single a little while longer :look:

Ewwww what a bum :laugh: If you can’t afford to pay for me then don’t date dude.

Wayment, Wayment, Waymen...

This man asked you for a whole plane ticket? That male has clearly lost his mind. Dayum dummy. Run for your life and the sake of your financial health.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

View attachment 424929

Lost his entire mind :laugh: I wonder how these men can ask us to pay for them & still feel ok about their life. I know there are plenty of women that pay for everything but no ma’am!

The moving to your city/area and wanting to come and visit got my spidey senses up. But if he is a boy toy, so be it.

He’s been to visit a few times already but it’s usually to see his family & we link when we can but this is the first time he’s verbalized coming to see me & missing me. I’m just going to ask him what’s up, I need answers.

I met a man about 3 weeks ago at brunch held in a mutual friends apartment. We connected immediately. We got on the topic of books and I swear we levitated off the couch when we realized we were both serious bibliophiles.

Within minutes we were speaking each other’s thoughts. I am being dramatic but there is no other way to describe it.

The connection isn’t romantic, at its base anyway. I vibe with a lot of people but with him, we are in the same frequency but it isn’t intense. It’s like he was my twin sibling in a past life lol.

He is a good looking and intelligent man so there is obviously some level of attraction. It’s just feels so good to meet and make a friend who I don’t have to explain myself to.

Ughhhh so last night this man messaged me at like 11:45 PM, I was already asleep by then so I didn't see it until this morning, then I saw that he sent me another message at like 7:30 this morning, then he just messaged me again a few minutes ago talking about “dang am I that ugly?”

First of all.....you didn't even give me time to respond to you, so entitled and impatient! And another thing yes, yes you are ugly

I took a lot of days off from work and enjoyed myself so much. It was cold and rainy, winter weather, so I stayed indoors and did whatever all day and all night. I watched Netflix, went online, cooked some low-carb meals, exercised, slept at odd hours, did housework here and there. I want to be a SAHW now-- a stay at-home woman. Just going out for fun and socializing, errands, but not for work work. Also, not with a man paying for everything. I don't want to feel like I have to answer to anyone. And not "retired." That word sounds sad to me. Hmm, how can I be a SAHW? :scratchchin:

I took a lot of days off from work and enjoyed myself so much. It was cold and rainy, winter weather, so I stayed indoors and did whatever all day and all night. I watched Netflix, went online, cooked some low-carb meals, exercised, slept at odd hours, did housework here and there. I want to be a SAHW now-- a stay at-home woman. Just going out for fun and socializing, errands, but not for work work. Also, not with a man paying for everything. I don't want to feel like I have to answer to anyone. And not "retired." That word sounds sad to me. Hmm, how can I be a SAHW? :scratchchin:
Sis when you find out lemme know please?

What's stopping you? Is he ugly?
He's actually fine af. turns out he's wh-asian :lol:
IME, Asian men can be boring, but the date activities are always good. I think you should go.
I am of an age where boring is a good MFing thing if I'm seriously considering a mate for myself and as a stepfather to my child. Boring would hit the spot. Had enough excitement in the relationship portion of my life for 2 lifetimes.

anyways ladies. he asked again. I said no. :hide:

He's still pursuing. if he asks again, I'll go....

I am of an age where boring is a good MFing thing if I'm seriously considering a mate for myself and as a stepfather to my child. Boring would hit the spot. Had enough excitement in the relationship portion of my life for 2 lifetimes.

You better quit playin’.

What are you waiting for woman?! Your next post in here better be details on the date. Even if he's just to have a little fun for a minute.

What are you waiting for woman?! Your next post in here better be details on the date. Even if he's just to have a little fun for a minute.
You better quit playin’.
I know. I know. :duck:
So much apathy for dating rn.

Funny--he just DM me talking about his BORING weekend watching the game, seeing black panther and running errands.

See, I like simple men like this. I had complicated dudes wanting to do too much and they came off as mental. even my forner husband. a ****ing mess...

I just need a dude who works and that I can boss around all the time :look:

I was asked out today by a regular at my lunch place. He lives close by me and asked if I wanted to get a drink. I told him I would think about it and gave him my number. I was planning on going but nothing about this guy is interesting to me. lol And now I just got home and I really just want to review my html lessons and start on css then crochet until I fall asleep. I was up at 5am and I'm tired. My plan sounds like a more exciting night to me than going out with him.

Right?! I’m not replying or liking another post from @DarkJoy until we get our date with this fine Asian dude. And yes I said we :).
why you be mean like that?! :lachen:

okok! the pressure!!! if WhAsian asks one more time I'll go!!! :pullhair: I guess there's no harm in it. sheesh! tough crowd :lol:

TBH painfully honest :duck: he's been asking me out off and on for... 3 years maybe? yea. almist 3 years. I be ignoring him:look:.

I started dating someone three weeks ago. I really enjoy his company, he seems very serious about me and me in his future, and he's smarter than me. That last part, especially, is really attractive.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have looked twice at him. I'm glad I went with the flow and he directed everything.

Back