My freaky ass neighbor wants facetime :look: Since I'm embracing my inner ho, I'ma let him. Sipping on pineapple juice as I type

54883-straw-1369952573.gif

I responded to ol dude's message and straight up asked him what brought him into my inbox and he said he saw my last status and wanted to make his presence known......ok:rolleyes:

I played along because I was hoping he would send me a peen pic for old times sake, that thang was a thing of beauty :curtain::mmmchocolate:

He ended up boring me half to death:spinning:, I told him "next time you message me have something substantial to say", that conversation was a waste of my unlimited data.

Last edited:
I never mentioned the date between me and the gentleman I met at Michaels. I cancelled or postponed rather. So we met up for drinks on Wednesday and he is quite the charmer. He said I have a sharp tongue & he's not used to women like me. I just smirked. When I got home on Wednesday, after I texted him to let him know I was home, he called me to arrange another date for this wknd. But I'm booked so he got salty and said soon enough all my wknds will belong to him. Negro please! I will be seeing him tomorrow afternoon though, he's going to join me for a workout. I'm going to try and get $200 out of him because I want to buy this plane ticket asap.

I have a date tonight and tomorrow night. My ex from when I was 16 is trying to chat me up. I'm going to be nice because I'm moving soon and I want him to move my crap & carry me all over town to get new crap.

SlimPickinz, I aint mad at ya. I need to take notes. I could use a couple of trips, myself.

:eek: How??? The lengths they go to is unreal. Makes me really angry hearing that.

Yeah, I posted about this back in January.

Found out about the kids and his 2011 marriage from a mutual friend. I knew had a GF, I just didn't know they'd gotten married. I did think it was odd she was ok with just being a GF for so long and wondered if she wanted kids. But it never once crossed my mind that he could have gotten married and just not told me. I had absolutely no clue about the kids.

19 year friendship ruined, just like that. I told him have a nice life and blocked him.

Last edited:
I guess I should give details. So we went to dinner last night and there were kids there being loud and I was like this is why I don't think I want little humans, they are so loud and annoying and dirty. He doesn't mention it until we sit down and I'm on my second drink. He says yea, I may be having one soon. I just whispered what the fck you said to me. Later on we discuss it and it's between him and three other dudes. I'm like you gotta do better in life and choose better women. This is a real life Maury episode. How you bulling raw acting like thats cool?? He's getting a paternity test at the birth *rolls eyes* The reason I don't mess with men with babies is the money, I feel like I'm taking the baby's money. I'm hoping it's not his cause that's crazy he's actually one of the "good guys" like the worst he'll do in a relationship is annoy me to death about my makeup and flirting with guys. Otherwise, he would be a catch if he wasnt so goofy. I'm gonna make a different post about my gym date and Friday night date. I haven't blocked my ex yet, ima wait until the results are in. But he's back to square one, like back back back.

I went out last night to a semi-formal dinner/dance African event. I ordered a dress online and it came on Friday. It was a little more scandalous than I expected, very low cut in the front but there was also a super high slit - so much thigh on display lol! Anyway my girls convinced me to rock it lol, so I did!

I had a great time and there was a decent amount of eye candy in the room. A few duds introduced themselves e.g. wannabe rapper, "entrepreneur," etc. The accountant that I dropped from my roster last month was there and tried to start a convo, but I said hi and kept it moving. A guy that I used to work with during undergrad was there and we started talking. He's so shy and I was teasing him about his Nigerian heritage and the fact that I had never seen him dance.

Anyway, he and his friends went to a club after the event and my friends and I went too. He joined me on the dance floor and bought me some drinks and finally confessed that he had always had a crush on me. When we worked together, two years ago, I was in the midst of my "white experiment," aka white boyfriend. Anyway I started to see him in a different light last night. He's tall, about 6'1, has his masters in engineering and he's so smitten that it's adorable - . We have a dinner date planned for Wednesday.

I have another first date on Tuesday with a guy that I met at a party last month. He found me on Facebook through mutual friends and hit me up on there. Being honest, I'm not sure I'm attracted to him, but I'll give it a shot since I'm in a light period at school.

I'm curving dudes left and right. I feel bad that I don't feel bad. I just love a little intellectual spark and these basics aren't doing it for me.

I ended things with my dude who is in the open relationship. Even though it looks like that relationship is coming to an end, I don't think we're a healthy match for each other at this point. I wish I could be open/polyamorous, but I know I can't.

So my Friday date was such a waste!!! He kept trying to touch my leg under the table. So weird and creepy. I took an uber home because I didn't want to get back in the car with him. I called my friend that introduced us and complained the whole ride home. When I got upstairs the boy called me and said he can't wait to see me again. I told him I'd let him know because I was gonna be pretty busy soon.

My gym date however was super cute and super worth it. I will say he seems a bit possessive in an extra kind of way, like its faux possessive. I told him I had to run and he was like so we're not having lunch? No baby, I'm not having a meal with you. You can hand me the $20 for my salad and water though, gracias! I'll see him again but not this week. He needs time to cool down. I have some arm swelling right now though. I need to chill with the bicep exercises.

Y'all. So I went out with my ex tonight. Tell me why this negro is having a whole ass baby. Baby due on Monday but he ain't tell me. How sway?! How!!!!!! Whole ass baby son. I don't even get it.
Haha. I went out with my ex last night too. We are actually good friends but I look at him and wonder wtf I was ever with him in the first place.

Has anyone ever vomited while giving oral? Did you let it come out or swallow it? :look:

We had dinner with his fam today, and he told his mom that we're looking for a church. I wanted to say "we are?" :lol: Cuz yes, we've casually talked about it, but I didn't think he was serious.

Bruh :lachen:I have not vomited but I would love to know how you handled it.

Has anyone ever vomited while giving oral? Did you let it come out or swallow it? :look:

We had dinner with his fam today, and he told his mom that we're looking for a church. I wanted to say "we are?" :lol: Cuz yes, we've casually talked about it, but I didn't think he was serious.
I have :look:

It wasn't a full on vomit session...he hit my gag reflex after dinner. I did not continue, although I did try to play it off by saying I was tired and went to grab a warm towel. Thought maybe he wouldn't notice :/

I have :look:

It wasn't a full on vomit session...he hit my gag reflex after dinner. I did not continue, although I did try to play it off by saying I was tired and went to grab a warm towel. Thought maybe he wouldn't notice :/

Yea, I didn't follow through lol.

Did he notice?

I just went ahead and told mine. I thought it was funny lol.

Back