I hope everyone is doing well. Times like now I wish I had solid support but we move on.
sometimes I wish I had friends, too. It's so hard finding friends these days. especially childfree ones.

maybe it's true when they say you can't take everyone with you. A lot of people I thought were my friends disrespected me countless times and were waiting on my downfall. Those people showed me who they were and I should've believed them the first time.

I know better now but man, it took a while to get here.

I chose to rise above and choose myself. I used to always put others before myself and it took me a really long time to stop doing that.

I feel like I just gotta take my time with making friends. IDK. I'm also an introvert and take a while to warm up to people

sometimes I wish I had friends, too. It's so hard finding friends these days. especially childfree ones.

maybe it's true when they say you can't take everyone with you. A lot of people I thought were my friends disrespected me countless times and were waiting on my downfall. Those people showed me who they were and I should've believed them the first time.

I know better now but man, it took a while to get here.

I chose to rise above and choose myself. I used to always put others before myself and it took me a really long time to stop doing that.

I feel like I just gotta take my time with making friends. IDK. I'm also an introvert and take a while to warm up to people
When folks talk about leveling up this is apart folks neglect to discuss as it’s huge. I had a former mentee crying on the phone bc as she went up most if not all of her people weren’t excited for her or wanted more. It can be isolating and as adults we don’t like change so we aren’t as open to people esp if you have babies/hubby.

As I’m recovering I have had a lot of thoughts pop up regarding my neurodiversity and how as hard as I tried I wasn’t able to connect and how traumatic that was. Now at near 40, I’m truly unable to call anyone wo paying ie instacart.

I never really allowed myself to think on this but I can see how I’m different and how not embracing things I resent a lot and also don’t trust self which def means being a bit untrusting of people.

When folks talk about leveling up this is apart folks neglect to discuss as it’s huge. I had a former mentee crying on the phone bc as she went up most if not all of her people weren’t excited for her or wanted more. It can be isolating and as adults we don’t like change so we aren’t as open to people esp if you have babies/hubby.

As I’m recovering I have had a lot of thoughts pop up regarding my neurodiversity and how as hard as I tried I wasn’t able to connect and how traumatic that was. Now at near 40, I’m truly unable to call anyone wo paying ie instacart.

I never really allowed myself to think on this but I can see how I’m different and how not embracing things I resent a lot and also don’t trust self which def means being a bit untrusting of people.
yes exactly. I'm still learning how to trust myself. Its def a process

I was thinking about getting back on the apps but I decided not too. Dating just hasn’t give me the fulfillment I’m seeking. I just thought that men would be more… fun? More romantic?
The last guy I dated was constantly putting his foot in his mouth and turning me off

I’ve just been focusing on myself and trying to give myself the experiences that I’ve been hoping men would give me. I’m mostly just working on my career and spoiling myself.

I plan on setting my bedroom like a hotel. I’m also going to set my living room to be more of a luxury space.

I’m planning on going to Greece, Italy, and Spain next year.

I’m also trying to separate my self worth from the amount of men that find me attractive.
I’m also working on building female friendships.

I was thinking about getting back on the apps but I decided not too. Dating just hasn’t give me the fulfillment I’m seeking. I just thought that men would be more… fun? More romantic?
The last guy I dated was constantly putting his foot in his mouth and turning me off

I’ve just been focusing on myself and trying to give myself the experiences that I’ve been hoping men would give me. I’m mostly just working on my career and spoiling myself.

I plan on setting my bedroom like a hotel. I’m also going to set my living room to be more of a luxury space.

I’m planning on going to Greece, Italy, and Spain next year.

I’m also trying to separate my self worth from the amount of men that find me attractive.
I’m also working on building female friendships.
This is what I’m talking about!

I’m too scared of people! Lbs. I remember I invited someone into my home and they literally started taking pics of my furniture to show it someone to buy. And the men want you to face time them, or want to go somewhere to be seen.. And I am scared to go to a gathering, because someone is taking pics and videos to post on social media. Gotta start having people sign NDAs before you hang with them.. I have been a lone wolf for quite some time and I’m fine with it. I am also not one to trauma bond with women over men, or single mothers. We gotta have more in common than that.. I had friends and dated people I had nothing else in common with. Didn’t even like the same music or food.

Hey Yall

Yall been behaving?

I haven't.

I'm struggling to lose weight(30lbs left). It just wont budge( I low key wanna snort coke ( wait , which one is the non addictive one, coke or crack)

I bought this boy a kitten (him so cute ). I started this new job 6 weeks ago. I'm trying wood therapy to offset this cellulite on my thighs.

My oldest is about me make me drop kick him in the throat. He living a pipe dream. and dont wanna listen. ( re writing my will ) hrmph * kiss teeth*

I'm still kicking it with my man friend even though I put his government name in the phone and took the pet' name out cause he pissed me off. We are coming up on six months next month. Going on vacation next week. His locs are what keep swayin me but I may re up his subscription. Its still pending... I'll re-access at the end of August

Hey Yall

Yall been behaving?

I haven't.

I'm struggling to lose weight(30lbs left). It just wont budge( I low key wanna snort coke ( wait , which one is the non addictive one, coke or crack)

I bought this boy a kitten (him so cute ). I started this new job 6 weeks ago. I'm trying wood therapy to offset this cellulite on my thighs.

My oldest is about me make me drop kick him in the throat. He living a pipe dream. and dont wanna listen. ( re writing my will ) hrmph * kiss teeth*

I'm still kicking it with my man friend even though I put his government name in the phone and took the pet' name out cause he pissed me off. We are coming up on six months next month. Going on vacation next week. His locs are what keep swayin me but I may re up his subscription. Its still pending... I'll re-access at the end of August
Where have you been??!? I felt abandoned I already don’t like 99.9% of humans. You’re in the 1%. I’m glad you’re ok and for weight focus on habits and the consequences will come.

Where have you been??!? I felt abandoned I already don’t like 99.9% of humans. You’re in the 1%. I’m glad you’re ok and for weight focus on habits and the consequences will come.
Listen now. I don’t wanna focus on anything but sex travel and a way to breath air and weight drops off. How you doing sugahtoes? @Plushottie

I loveeeeeee watermelon waters. How can I buy them in bulk?

Listen now. I don’t wanna focus on anything but sex travel and a way to breath air and weight drops off. How you doing sugahtoes? @Plushottie

I loveeeeeee watermelon waters. How can I buy them in bulk?
I’m ok it’s been so quiet on here. Like a ghost town. I’m revisiting the notion of dating its really a weird concept.

I mean if you’re playing horizontal aerobics enough you can burn some calories. But moving and rest are so important on the scale.

@Bette Davis Eyes
Do you walk? I am getting back into walking. I will be doing it inside. I like walking videos on YouTube.
@Evolving78 have you
tried walking backwards?

I once shared
what a great
fatburner it is.

I was doing
it mainly for
knee strengthening
thanks to the
Knees Over Toes Guy
but I was
shocked to see
that my fitbit
registered heart rates
in the fat burning
zone when I
walked backwards
at a normal pace.

I feel like a 16 year old boy. My hormones are ragin. I’m trying to contain them but booooy. The thoughts Imma having.

I just think this man is so sexy. Someone put a roots on me “squints”

this dating stuff is hard though. I gotta be considerate. My first thoughts are usually really
Blunt and to the point. I give no chasers. Dah well.

I only got one life and I refuse to make myself uncomfortable. I have to spit thoughts out or they fester.

@Plushottie

I feel like a 16 year old boy. My hormones are ragin. I’m trying to contain them but booooy. The thoughts Imma having.

I just think this man is so sexy. Someone put a roots on me “squints”

this dating stuff is hard though. I gotta be considerate. My first thoughts are usually really
Blunt and to the point. I give no chasers. Dah well.

I only got one life and I refuse to make myself uncomfortable. I have to spit thoughts out or they fester.

@Plushottie
I feel this deeply. I’m almost 40 and the thought of mingling feels like hmm wth esp regarding my peace. Like I don’t find 99% of men sexy so it’s already hard but I’m now very firm and I think bluntness with kindness is best. Like I can’t play about me bc I spent to much to be this version.

Good morning mi gente.

What’s on the agenda?

I’ve been up since 5 am. Chillin with the kitten. I’m going to a house music festival today. It rained though in NJ. It’s supposed to start at 11 am. I went skating last night. Weighed myself this morning. Lost a lb.
I’m going to the gym in the morning . Going to work on my thighs. Monday I will do some cardio and Tuesday probably going skating again.

I used one of the wood tools that looks like a comb on my knee that has the torn meniscus and it was amazing. Hurt like heck as I was doing it but the release after and the mobility was nice I will incorporate it with my morning wood tool therapy sessions.

I was invited to a birthday pool party for a friend/ former client. The party is today at 4pm.

I'm 16 days post surgery (had laparoscopic surgery to remove fibroids).

I can't get in a pool.. not drinking alcohol.. diet has totally changed and I know it's going to be hot as hell at 4pm today in Dallas.

I told her I'm "undecided" on the party. I thought I'd be in the mood to mingle by now, but I'm truly not.

Definitely loving the comfort of my home and being hella lazy these past couple of weeks.

My clients all know I'm out of the office to recover until June 18th. That's 3 full weeks even though my Dr. made it clear that full interior healing will take 6-8 weeks.

This has definitely been a mild, interesting summer lol.

I was invited to a birthday pool party for a friend/ former client. The party is today at 4pm.

I'm 16 days post surgery (had laparoscopic surgery to remove fibroids).

I can't get in a pool.. not drinking alcohol.. diet has totally changed and I know it's going to be hot as hell at 4pm today in Dallas.

I told her I'm "undecided" on the party. I thought I'd be in the mood to mingle by now, but I'm truly not.

Definitely loving the comfort of my home and being hella lazy these past couple of weeks.

My clients all know I'm out of the office to recover until June 18th. That's 3 full weeks even though my Dr. made it clear that full interior healing will take 6-8 weeks.

This has definitely been a mild, interesting summer lol.
Enjoy your relaxation and recovery @yaya24. I have a feeling your home is a warm and welcoming environment. I'm glad you're on the mend, and healing well.

I'm going to a daytime event tomorrow where the dress code for women is "rich auntie". Can that be achieved by just throwing a kimono over a basic black outfit and nicely accessorizing?

I went to one back in March (rich aunty party) and I wore a really luxe kaftan that one of my exes got for me while he was in Dubai.

I agree you could get away w/ your outfit though with the right jewelry.

If you have something more flowy/ dressed up that would be my pick.

Have fun!!!

Last edited:
Anyone into Black Coffee ? He will be in Brooklyn October 12. I just picked up a ticket . Lemme know cause I’ll definitely scream in your ear and dance like no one’s watching with you

Back