Since we all want a pibbs 514....

Okay i didnt read all 12 pages of the thread so please dont throw rocks at me if someone said this already :look:

http://www.imperialsales.net/512.html has the 512 priced at $199 so i would hope the guy would negotiate much lower than $185 because that isnt a huge difference. Anyway i posted this because i hope you can use that as a bargain chip :grin:

appliancesourcecom_1967_2371702

You are correct. Our initial suggestion was for the pibbs 514. imperial does not have that one listed. But since, we found that it is no real difference between the two. Also, there is a bottom line that guy is not willing to go below. so im going to do my best!:grin: I am currently negotiatng teh 512 will keep u guys posted

Okay i didnt read all 12 pages of the thread so please dont throw rocks at me if someone said this already :look:

http://www.imperialsales.net/512.html has the 512 priced at $199 and the 508 at $175, so i would hope the guy would negotiate much lower than $185 because that isnt a huge difference. Anyway i posted this because i hope you can use that as a bargain chip :grin:

yep people are getting them at a little over 200 shipped and only having to buy one...the bulk discount should be much cheaper.

I don't know that we should open this up even more, as it stands 50 is the cheapest deal, or is there another price break after that , that hasn't been listed. In addition if there isn't another price break its creating more work for the original poster. She can accept payments through ebay without doing a "buy-it-now" I believe, maybe she can PM the interested members here with an order number or something to track with. I personally think we need to keep it simple.

True. I was thinking it would be easier to have everyone from one site since we can all commincate w/ each other & stuff like that.

OK ladies... I just updated the front page with the final prices for the 512. There will be no tax and it will be shipped directly from the company. Please take a look. we need to poll to see who has money now and one to set a target date i say early january is this ok

http://www.imperialsales.net/512.html has the 512 priced at $199 and the 508 at $175, so i would hope the guy would negotiate much lower than $185 because that isnt a huge difference. Anyway i posted this because i hope you can use that as a bargain chip :grin:

I was just about to post this, because shipped to Georgia I can get it for $209.17; with taxes or any additional paypal or ebay fees, to me this would not be that much of a discount. By setting up the yahoo email and keeping a tally, I think this will give you a better idea of about how many want to participate; then go and try to negotiate with your contact a better price.

I don't know much about these Pibbs dryers. Are they really impressive? Anyone with experience using them? (Maybe someone can point me to another thread about them). Someone pass a sista' the details, please... :grin:

If they're that good, then I think I may be interested (running it by the hubby as we speak). $165 sounds great for the 512. Shoot, if it's possible to get the 514 under $200, I'll even consider that one.

Last edited:
165 is a great price im still in for it..

Tenjoy.... will u be taking screennames and posting it on the first page to keep account of who wants one so that those people have one reserved for themselves?

Last edited:
I don't want to miss this, WOW. I have my money now... thank you! I just got my DVD from Macherieamore so I need this dryer badly!! Thanks for negotiating this for us.

I want to start my own rollersetting challenge in January if possible.

Last edited:
I hope this is legit.

You are a newbie join date October 2007?

How do you know these hair obsessed women want a PIbbs?

tenjoy do you work for the company?

Why is the company not charging taxes?

Is this a layway plan?

Just asking some questions please don't take offense not trying to offend anyone.

Last edited:
I hope this is legit.

Is this a layway plan?

Just asking some questions please don't take offense not trying to offend anyone.

Good Questions... I hope everything is legit:look:

I hope this is legit.

Is this a layway plan?

Right.
I would like a pibb too but I dunno bout this. I will wait on Santa for now.

Good questions blackmaven :up:

I'd like to know this as well
I hope this is legit.

Is this a layway plan?

tenjoy,

Are these products end of life?

Are these refurbished products?

Why would we need money to secure it? Why not all the money upfront?

Again,not trying to offend anyone just don't want any scams.

Back