Since we all want a pibbs 514....

I sure hope this aint a scam

$165.00 x 50 = $8,250.00 :ohwell:

I hope this is legit.

You are a newbie join date October 2007?

How do you know these hair obsessed women want a PIbbs?

tenjoy do you work for the company?

Why is the company not charging taxes?

Is this a layway plan?

Just asking some questions please don't take offense not trying to offend anyone.

I hope this is legit.

Is this a layway plan?

Just asking some questions please don't take offense not trying to offend anyone.

all your questions are valid concerns, but I just wanted to say that when doing business online you only have to charge sales tax within your own state. For example if its based in NY only NY residents would be charged sales tax.

If the price on the 514 were lower I might go for it but I've already seen it in another thread for $249 for one. Why can't Pibbs give us a better deal than $230 for an order of 50? Maybe we should contact that store and see what they can do for us?

I'm also interested in the answers to the questions asked by blackmaven.

I'm definately in!!!:yep:

I don't know if this has been suggested already, but how about setting up a PayPal acct?

ETA: OK, I'm a little late on this, but I noticed that you all suggested paypal and that BlackMaven is asking some very valid questions... good points BM

Last edited:
Mmm, good point :scratchch

Looking to hear from OP in regards to the posed questions...

*possibly considering going back to my original plan of purchasing pibbs on my own*

Mmm, good point :scratchch

Looking to hear from OP in regards to the posed questions...

*possibly considering going back to my original plan of purchasing pibbs on my own*

Yep:yep::yep:

:bump: :bump:

Bumping thread for OP to answer...

We can also consider the fact that the OP joined at the beginning of the month and has noticed the multiple wishes and inquiries of Pibbs dryers from many ladies due to the many threads about them that pop up weekly. And she could've been a lurker before hand reading hair tips on the thread and notice the dryer being mentioned alot.

I could be wrong of course...

Last edited:
We should not get into the whole swtcandy deal. Let her rest in peace. :nono:

(she stiffed some people that bought hair from hair. But, she was murdered by her husband for those that don't know. Google it - it was all over the hair boards. http://p069.ezboard.com/fblackbeautyblackhair86911frm93.showMessageRange?topicID=1529.topic&start=1&stop=20)http://p069.ezboard.com/fblackbeaut...sageRange?topicID=1529.topic&start=1&stop=20)http://p069.ezboard.com/fblackbeaut...sageRange?topicID=1529.topic&start=1&stop=20)

Wow... I didn't know LHCF is famous for damage control...

I'm not sure what happened with this thread. I know nothing of the past sins of some other person. I do think that if the OP was kind enough to do the work of finding out how we ladies here who want a pibbs can get one at a more reasonable price, I'm not interested in what someone else did in the past, I am most appreciative of someone is doing int he present.

I want the dryer, and I have the money. If someone is not interested, then perhaps they can do so without tarring the OP with the same brush as someone else we don't even know.

I'm not sure what happened with this thread. I know nothing of the past sins of some other person. I do think that if the OP was kind enough to do the work of finding out how we ladies here who want a pibbs can get one at a more reasonable price, I'm not interested in what someone else did in the past, I am most appreciative of someone is doing int he present.

I want the dryer, and I have the money. If someone is not interested, then perhaps they can do so without tarring the OP with the same brush as someone else we don't even know.

I don't think that is the point at all to the questions. We are a community and no one wants to see others of their community possibly get scammed. Its been done many times before.

What is wrong with answering the questions so everyone makes an informed decision?

This is the internet. Buyers should bewary whenever some unknown force shows up with a deal. Matter of fact buyers should be wary with B&M businesses too not just 10 day posters.

There is nothing at all wrong with asking questions. My comments are specifically about the negative tone and casting of aspersions.

I'm getting mine this weekend, directly from a supply store. OP is too new, to handle my money. I'm sorry.... Oct 07? We aren't even in Nov yet!

I've been keeping up with this thread wondering when someone wast going to finally ask the BIG ?'s. If their not going to ship it directly to your place, then it still wouldn't help if the OP has to add additional charges for shipping, ebay and paypal cost. It would we easier and less worry to just order from the other site where it's only a little over $200.

Is it possible to still get this type of discount LHCF discount? maybe they can lock that price in individually since all the ladies from here will be ordering.

Last edited:
Dang, you guys are really rough! Tenjoy went through all this trouble to strike a deal for us. I just think the way some of you are approaching this is very unfair and rude.

I don't recall the OP suggesting that she will handle our money. The deal is being struck with Pibbs representatives and the transaction will be made through Pay Pal.

Tenjoy: perhaps the representative can provide a discount code for us, just like we have for From Nature With Love and other sites?

I really don't understand what all the hostility is about...:nono:

Is there a way that someone else can verify? Just to put to rest the concerns of some?

I just hope that Tenjoy doesn't take offense to this. I personally appreciate her stepping up.

...but I understand the concerns as well.

I hope this is legit nobody wants the discount more than me.

Is this a layway plan?

Are these products end of life?

Are these refurbished products?

Why would we need money to secure it? Why not all the money upfront?

These are valid questions not trying to create discord on the board. I appreciated the time and effort tenjoy put into Pibbs discount.

Last edited:
I spoke with someone from the company and he said that he couldn't discuss everything with me but, he did let me know that once the orders are received of 50 they will do what is called a drop shipment, which Tenjoy will give him the individual purchases so it can be delivered to each address. I did have to take a look at her profile to give her name, because dude wasn't giving no information. I had to let him know about a previous scandel and how we just wanted to make sure every thing was good to go since it is an online community. He said she ordered from her company and that's the only way to give a discount price/wholesale.

Back