Since we all want a pibbs 514....

I can also set this up as an ebay buy it now, that way you can pay through paypal.....and you guys can have peace of mind. I need suggestions girls...........

sounds like a good idea! But work out the details because I dont want you to end up responsible for the dryers if 50 ppl dont come through. Sure we all WANT one, but will everybody really buy it right then and there is the question?

Dropshipping is good...

Is he requiring a tax id to get wholesale pricing?

Oh and what is the place called? We definitely want to check it out and make sure it is legit because they are going to make a lot of money from us!

I can also set this up as an ebay buy it now, that way you can pay through paypal.....and you guys can have peace of mind. I need suggestions girls...........
That sounds like a good idea to me. :yep:

I don't need a 514 if the only difference is the color and temp dials. :nono: If the 512 yields the same results, I'm good! :D

Do we have a target date for when we have to pay? That may be the thing that keeps me from participating. :( I'm switching jobs and won't get paid for a min.

Gosh darnit, I was really looking for this to be a "separate order" type deal. I would have ordered mine today for that steal of a deal. If you do it on ebay, how exactly would that work? Even with the Buy It Now option, you'd still have to order in bulk, right?

sounds like a good idea! But work out the details because I dont want you to end up responsible for the dryers if 50 ppl dont come through. Sure we all WANT one, but will everybody really buy it right then and there is the question?

Dropshipping is good...

He didnt ask for a tax id. I was just honest and told him that I belong to a hair club whose members are interested in buying the pibbs at wholsale. He said wholesale starts at 6 dryers.

Dropshipping is good...

Good point.... That would suck for Tenjoy. :(

Gosh darnit, I was really looking for this to be a "separate order" type deal. I would have ordered mine today for that steal of a deal. If you do it on ebay, how exactly would that work? Even with the Buy It Now option, you'd still have to order in bulk, right?

yes. But I can set it up for multiple purchases under one item number. Then you can pay through paypal, which verifies me and is safe. I can do the order once the we have the minimum give or take a few (this guy seem flexible) This way you can see your accurate shipping info and everything, plus you would get a tracking number.

yes. But I can set it up for multiple purchases under one item number. Then you can pay through paypal, which verifies me and is safe. I can do the order once the we have the minimum give or take a few (this guy seem flexible) This way you can see your accurate shipping info and everything, plus you would get a tracking number.

That sounds like a plan. When you work out all the details, let us know. I'm definitely in on this, so you already got a customer here!!

Not completely sure, but it seems like as the seller, Tenjoy would post that the dryers were available on Ebay. Then once everyone who is interested clicks "buy it now" and pays, she would have the money and the mailing address of the recipients. She could then turn around and purchase directly from the wholesaler the specific number of dryers that have been requested. The wholesaler would then ship them to the addresses that she provides. I think that would keep her from being on the hook for pre-paying/committing to dryers that no one has purchased yet. It might also make it possible for people who can't get involved in the initial sale, to be able to purchase at wholesale prices on a later date.

I think . . .

Thanks for this work Tenjoy. The 512 is fine with me and I have my money NOW.

So the shipping would be to each individual lady?

I really hope the target date isnt too far off.

Not completely sure, but it seems like as the seller, Tenjoy would post that the dryers were available on Ebay. Then once everyone who is interested clicks "buy it now" and pays, she would have the money and the mailing address of the recipients. She could then turn around and purchase directly from the wholesaler the specific number of dryers that have been requested. The wholesaler would then ship them to the addresses that she provides. I think that would keep her from being on the hook for pre-paying/committing to dryers that no one has purchased yet. It might also make it possible for people who can't get involved in the initial sale, to be able to purchase at wholesale prices on a later date.

I think . . .

YOU SAID IT EXACTLY... ALSO This way we could get non member purchasing or random people, this could get us to 50 faster!

WHAT U TALKIN' Bout Willis........School me:look:
Oh I was referring to you not being stuck with dryers and having to chase folks down at multiple boards. So if you have a system that leaves you with no liability I think opening it up would be good. I kind of dont want to wait for my dyer and I have my money now, so the faster we get to 50 the better. Hope that is clear.

Oh I was referring to you not being stuck with dryers and having to chase folks down at multiple boards. So if you have a system that leaves you with no liability I think opening it up would be good. I kind of dont want to wait for my dyer and I have my money now, so the faster we get to 50 the better. Hope that is clear.

Oh ok :grin:. I will have no liabilty besides holding my bargain up with Pibbs. Also this way we can get to 50 faster . Anyhow i dont think i can block out non members on ebay.

Also u need to make buy it now with immediate payment required because some ppl will choose buy it now and then u will be chasing them down trying to get them to pay you.

You have to also keep in mind the price will go up to cover ebay and paypal fees.

I keep saying 50 ! I mean 20. As it stands the $240 price is for 20 Pibbs 514. I didnt get the 50 quantity price yet.

Also this may ge to cracking even sooner when he gives me the price on the 512!

Also u need to make buy it now with immediate payment required because some ppl will choose buy it now and then u will be chasing them down trying to get them to pay you.

You have to also keep in mind the price will go up to cover ebay and paypal fees.

damn I forgot about that. That would be a couple dollars, I going to work on those numbers now.

I keep saying 50 ! I mean 20. As it stands the $240 price is for 20 Pibbs 514. I didnt get the 50 quantity price yet.

Also this may ge to cracking even sooner when he gives me the price on the 512!

Ok...well Im SURE u will get 20 orders out of it...50 will probably be a stretch..but yeah u could leak it to other hair boards (I didnt know there were any lol) and see what the interest is there. If the 512 is cheap enough I bet 50 ppl would jump on board!

I'm interested. Does the 240 count shipping and handling?

If we could get some for around 200$ then I'm def in!

ok. heres what I have so far. I talked to the wholsaler and quantity does effect price! So there would have to be a minimum order. He is able to get me a price. I would like to also set a target buy date, sometime in very early 2008, enough time to get everyone to save up money or minimum order. He will call me back tommorrow morning with number! so excited!

Now I have to figure out shipping and what not. Maybe they can shop direct. have to find out.

I can get down with that. I am trying to buy one in early 2008 AFTER the Christmas holidays!! :grin:

Back