Since we all want a pibbs 514....

I spoke with someone from the company and he said that he couldn't discuss everything with me but, he did let me know that once the orders are received of 50 they will do what is called a drop shipment, which Tenjoy will give him the individual purchases so it can be delivered to each address. I did have to take a look at her profile to give her name, because dude wasn't giving no information. I had to let him know about a previous scandel and how we just wanted to make sure every thing was good to go since it is an online community. He said she ordered from her company and that's the only way to give a discount price/wholesale.

thanks wideeyes, good looking out for checking into it.

If the price on the 514 were lower I might go for it but I've already seen it in another thread for $249 for one. Why can't Pibbs give us a better deal than $230 for an order of 50? Maybe we should contact that store and see what they can do for us?

I'm also interested in the answers to the questions asked by blackmaven.

i SAW A WEBSITE THAT HAD IT FOR $249. HOWEVER IT HAD NO CONTACT INFORMATION, NO PHONE NO ADDRESS. jUST AN EMAIL YOU CAN SEND QUESTIONS TOO. PLUS THEY SOLD SALON EQUIPMENT AND CHILDRENS ADVIL:ohwell:. THE GUY AT PIBBS TOLD ME SOME PLACES DO A BAIT AND SWITCH WITH ONE FROM CHINA. BUT DO YOUR THANG. LET US KNOW IF IT WORKS OUT.

tenjoy,

Are these products end of life?

Are these refurbished products?

Why would we need money to secure it? Why not all the money upfront?

Again,not trying to offend anyone just don't want any scams.

The money will be upfront. not partial to secure it. that why we had a target date idea so eveyone can be ready on that date. No they are not refurbs.

Dang, you guys are really rough! Tenjoy went through all this trouble to strike a deal for us. I just think the way some of you are approaching this is very unfair and rude.

I don't recall the OP suggesting that she will handle our money. The deal is being struck with Pibbs representatives and the transaction will be made through Pay Pal.

Tenjoy: perhaps the representative can provide a discount code for us, just like we have for From Nature With Love and other sites?

I really don't understand what all the hostility is about...:nono:

I'm sorry it had to take this turn. But everyones concerns are valid. I can see if he will give a discount code. The prices would change, but at least it will be directly from pibbs.

thanks wideeyes, good looking out for checking into it.

First, I dont have a company. He considers a group a company. He has to word "Company" because of wholsale reasons. FYI My real name is Tenee Joyner. google me. you will see my name on my jobs website.

i included an update on the original post. Will work on getting a discount code instead of bulk discount.

Dang, you guys are really rough! Tenjoy went through all this trouble to strike a deal for us. I just think the way some of you are approaching this is very unfair and rude.

I don't recall the OP suggesting that she will handle our money. The deal is being struck with Pibbs representatives and the transaction will be made through Pay Pal.

Tenjoy: perhaps the representative can provide a discount code for us, just like we have for From Nature With Love and other sites?

Questions are valid and warranted, but the tone is a little rough. Like Tenjoy, I'm new to LHCF too. Does being new mean that you can't take initiative?!

I appreciate Tenjoy's enterprise in pursuing this and believe she should be given a fair opportunity to provide the appropriate answers to the questions asked.

I am interested in a Pibbs at $165. Is there another way to handle it if the discount code would mean a higher price?

TenJoy has offered to have a "trusted" member of the board involved. Can we come to a conclusion of how we can do this and still pay the $165?

Questions are valid and warranted, but the tone is a little rough. Like Tenjoy, I'm new to LHCF too. Does being new mean that you can't take initiative?!

I appreciate Tenjoy's enterprise in pursuing this and believe she should be given a fair opportunity to provide the appropriate answers to the questions asked.

:yep: ITA w/ this post. Plus, I believe the OP had provided answers to at least some of the questions posed in her previous posts.:ohwell:

Yeah, i would just be like "nevermind :nono:" You can still be kind at the same time while being Cautious/Not want to particiapte.

Maybe an older member really shoud do it, newer members dont often get the same respect, patience and understanding older/well known members get, Tenjoy might get her head chopped off if the slightes of something doent go as planned because people are worried/dont know her that well.

It was only my hope to get some answers. They are simple questions that anyone trying to get a deal should be able to answer. I did not attack tenjoy at all nothing rough about asking questions rather light. Any individual can take the initiative just pointing out a fact. There were other members that felt the same way just not as bold to go there. I have recieve tons of pm's thanking me for asking the questions. JD2''d welcome to the board. The ladies here are not shy some will ask that "rough"question.

Last edited:
Yes, agree, someone who's senior like since the beginning (or maybe a mod or someone who helps w/the stickies) should assist so that there is no confusion/apprehension...At least tenjoy understands the cautionary responses...some wouldn't...

*tip-toeing back into lurk-mode, awaiting the status on the ordering situation so I can decide what I want to do*

tone this thread has taken = :barf:
I was so excited before :ohwell:

First, I dont have a company. He considers a group a company. He has to word "Company" because of wholsale reasons. FYI My real name is Tenee Joyner. google me. you will see my name on my jobs website.

I wasnt questioning that...just thought since wideeyes called the guy up and everything it should give everyone peace of mind that its the real deal.:yep:

Last edited:
It was only my hope to get some answers. I have recieve tons of pm's thanking me for asking the questions. JD2''d welcome to the board. The ladies here are not shy some will ask that "rough"question.

I guess that's why you have those same questions listed around 10 times in this thread, lol!

I'm just playin'!

BTW the length of time someone has been a member of this board doesnt promise you anything. Me and a few other members got scammed by someone who was a member for years (longer than me) and was supposably "trustworthy" in an ebay scandal. She got away with several hundred dollars of my money, my ebay account got suspended, and I owe paypal money thanks to her. So Im just saying....everybody here is anonymous so just because someone has been a member for a long time doesnt mean you REALLY know them.

BTW the length of time someone has been a member of this board doesnt promise you anything. Me and a few other members got scammed by someone who was a member for years (longer than me) and was supposably "trustworthy" in an ebay scandal. She got away with several hundred dollars of my money, my ebay account got suspended, and I owe paypal money thanks to her. So Im just saying....everybody here is anonymous so just because someone has been a member for a long time doesnt mean you REALLY know them.

hey Leslie,

are you talking about that really long ebay thread or you're talking about the dropshipping dvd thread?

I completely agree. Not to cause conflict but I sometimes think we need to be careful of what we say. If you have family and friends who you cannot completely trust, then why would you trust someone who you probably never met before but has been here for years? Because they post more or have been here longer? I feel maybe we just get to comfortable with internet personalities and there stories and we think we know them enough to handle our money as opposed to the one who maybe new but is trying to help. I think all questions are great and valid. Who wouldn't ask questions before making a purchase on something they never had? I just feel bad for the OP when some people are like "well she hasn't been here for long"......

I don't know what kind of community that is but being here for a long time does not make you better (in my eyes) then someone new as far as in trust or other types of advice and help (maybe aside from hair :grin:). This isn't highschool where someone is to be favored.

I just wanted to say thank you to the OP for all her hard work. I know I appreciate it.

Yup:yep: do I need to list them again "I ain't never scared":lachen:

Glad you asked. You damned if you do, damned if you dont....:spinning:

Somebody gonna jump on your back either way it goes. Now if you didnt ask, and later on folks would have been out the money, the SAME people would have not hestitated to ASSASINATE the OP's character. :rolleyes:

Hoping for the best you ladies...

hey Leslie,

are you talking about that really long ebay thread or you're talking about the dropshipping dvd thread?

that would be the one....:wallbash:
everything went fine at first...then I had sent her the money through paypal for a bunch of orders and she dropped off the earth. Meanwhile the people didnt get their orders and I didnt have the money bc I paid her....I had to refund them out of pocket! Then there were claims against me for some of the orders she did fill...bc they were bootleg! I made paypal claims against her and I won, but I couldnt get refuned because there was no money in her account. In the end I would say I probably broke even because I did make some money at first, but that was cancelled out by the money she scammed me out of. It was a huge mess but I definitely learned from it. I wanted to sue her but I figured Id spend just as much on court costs plus how can u really prove who someone is from the internet?

:rolleyes:.......(thinking I could have bought a few pibs with the money she got out of me lol).

Last edited:
Back