Since we all want a pibbs 514....

I'm definitely in. I would love to do this in January if possible. Oh and of course, a right price would help. Since the lowest price I've seen online is the $289 mentioned above, I would be in at $245. Any additional discounts would be great, if possible, but I would be in at that price.

Oh, never mind. I saw in one of the other Pibbs threads that I can get it for $249 today. I guess I need to do better searches!

Last edited:
tenjoy do you know if we can get the pibbs steamer too (i have the dryer already)...maybe get a lhcf discount link for members to go to.

would you all be interested in prices for the 512 also or just the 514. I will check up on that steamer too.

would you all be interested in prices for the 512 also or just the 514. I will check up on that steamer too.

That would be great if you could get prices for all 3. That way, people can choose the one they want. For example, now that I know there's not much difference between the 512 & the 514, I may consider just saving the few extra dollars and get the 512.

Hello all. I have interesting news. Please see my first post at the beginning of the thread for all updates. I think that will be easier.

I have numbers!!!!

Thanks girl, now I can deal with $240 for the 514!! However, if the price is way cheaper for the 512, I think I'll go with that one. I don't really care about the color and the temp settings. As long as it will get me dry quicker than the dryer I have now, I'm all game.

Question: is there going to be a discount code for us to use when ordering one or does everyone has to order one at the same time to get the discount?

sounds like we might be able to get the 514 for the price of the 512...which is awesome because that means we should probably be able to get the 512 for way under 200 which would be right up my alley!

Thanks girl, now I can deal with $240 for the 514!! However, if the price is way cheaper for the 512, I think I'll go with that one. I don't really care about the color and the temp settings. As long as it will get me dry quicker than the dryer I have now, I'm all game.

Question: is there going to be a discount code for us to use when ordering one or does everyone has to order one at the same time to get the discount?

I agree...Ill take the 512 any day...
It would be nice if he could give us a discount code if we guaranteed him a certain number of orders, but I have a feeling they would all have to be ordered at once because it wouldnt be bulk....this could get confusing with the shipping and stuff.

I peaking at the 512 myself. What is also good is that if anything needs to be returned. The bulk of the money is on the product, not the non-refundable shipping.

I too think the 512 deal may be the way to go. But I will go with the flow. Still I dont need my Pibbs to match my shoes.

I peaking at the 512 myself. What is also good is that if anything needs to be returned. The bulk of the money is on the product, not the non-refundable shipping.

I too think the 512 deal may be the way to go. But I will go with the flow. Still I dont need my Pibbs to match my shoes.

LOL...I hear u! Why pay 100 bucks more for something that serves the exact same purpose? Im all about saving where I can. I originally thought the hood was bigger on the 512 but they say its not so I cant see any other reason to justify the cost difference. I just want a rollerset with a quick dry and salon results! Thats all I ask! :grin:

I agree...Ill take the 512 any day...
It would be nice if he could give us a discount code if we guaranteed him a certain number of orders, but I have a feeling they would all have to be ordered at once because it wouldnt be bulk....this could get confusing with the shipping and stuff.

I did have a conversation with him about that. He is going to help me find the best solution (such a nice guy). But to answer the question... yes it would have to be one bulk order. Thats why I gave him a target date, but if we have 50 sooner we can get started immediately! They can do drop shipment directly from the factory. I just have to send them a naming list with address. I wonder if they have a paypal account?

I can also set this up as an ebay buy it now, that way you can pay through paypal.....and you guys can have peace of mind. I need suggestions girls...........

Back