Show Us Your Ring

Yayeee a thread where I don't feel like I'm showing off the fact that I'm getting married.

He proposed by putting the ring on my first pair of CL's :)

image-3421896792.jpg

I've never even been in this wedding forum before :lol:

He proposed to me on Valentine's Day. We had looked at rings but I was still completely caught off guard. It's a double bypass floral diamond cluster. It's so pretty, I love it, and I am still in shock.

734af242-ef4e-4d75-a29f-575e70bc446b_zps87572374.jpg

all the rings are so pretty.... mine is sapphire. It has 16 little round diamonds on the ring but I didn't want a diamond ring. My main reason for wanting the sapphire (besides liking that stone) was the meaning.

The color blue is associated with feelings of sympathy, harmony, friendship and loyalty. Also the sapphire stone itself represents sincerity and faithfulness.

ETA:
didn't realize I didn't attach the ring in when I posted this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:
all the rings are so pretty.... mine is sapphire. It has 16 little round diamonds on the ring but I didn't want a diamond ring. My main reason for wanting the sapphire (besides liking that stone) was the meaning.

The color blue is associated with feelings of sympathy, harmony, friendship and loyalty. Also the sapphire stone itself represents sincerity and faithfulness.

ETA:

FemmeCreole
I love your ring. I want a blue sapphire e ring.

ETA:

:lick:That is a gorgeous stone!

-A

My ring! Engaged for two days.
Wish I could get a better picture of the stone. It's a crushed ice cushion.

image-2506773209.jpg

image-765359956.jpg

Last edited:
I came home from a business trip on Friday and my SO surprised me with this. I'm so excited! Also, sorry if the pics are too big or too small. I am using the LHCF app and don't know phone photo sizing.

Attachments

• image-1167659140.jpg
    image-1167659140.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 621
  • image-1755423092.jpg
    image-1755423092.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 506
The rings...

Engagement Ring: Setting is diamond by Scott Kay, Center stone is MOISSANITE!!!
Wedding ring: MOISSANITE

I highly recommend moissanite. I think my center stone was $750, and my wedding band was I think $600. PM with questions :)

ETA sorry it is blurry! It's extremely crisp and sparkly in person. I'll try to grab some other pics.

ETA added another pic. It's so sparkly. I get complimented daily!

Attachments

• 196.JPG
    196.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 495
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    513.9 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
He proposed on nye - 2days ago - I think I may go for a plain band, but haven't looked around yet.

Attachments

• my ring.JPG
    my ring.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 389
Back