September 25,26,27..What are Your Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hi Everyone -- It's Terri:grin::

This weekend, I plan to:

1) HOT with Organic Soy Oil Under Heat Cap for 1 Hour*newly incorporated for Weekly Fall/Winter Reggie

2) Co-Wash with Jason Biotin Conditioner or Millcreek Keratin

3) Use either Giovanni Nutra-Fix or Millennia Mud Volcanic Ash Reconstructor*newly incorporated for Weekly Fall/Winter Reggie

4) DC with Steam using either Lustrasilk Herbal Cholestrol or German D' Trigo Wheat Germ Deep Conditioner

5) PC for Final Rinse

6) Fermodyl 619 & Leave-In

7) Dry

I Bought a New SEDU Flat-Iron --- But Haven't Used Direct Heat in almost a Year so undecided. Don't think I am quite ready for that yet.

Okay....What About You???? What Are You Doing This Weekend???:look:

Bumping................ Are there any Weekend Planners Tonight??

I usually have my Reggie all worked out in my head the week after I do my hair.

Well, tomorrow evening, I'm going to:
Pre-poo with Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Condish with a capful of olive oil added in.
Shampoo with CoN Detangling Conditioning Shampoo
Do a protein treatment with ORS Hair Mayo, one egg, and a capful of olive oil.
Deep Condition...I'm still deciding on specifics, but there will be HE LTR and Honey in it.
Do a final rinse with PC Condish and ACV.
Use LTR Leave-In, and rollerset.

That will probably take....4 hours.

Well Saturday i going to do my usual regime

Condition wash with Mane & tail deep conditioner & Aussie Moist condish under a heat cap for about 45mins

Moisturize with S-curl,Proline softner moisturizer & Qhemet root burdock butter

Seal with jojoba

Airdry

Tomorrow, I'm going to:

1. Apply AO GPB to hair (dry) and sit under heating cap for 15 mins.

2. While condish is still in my hair, shampoo w/ Earthly Delight Herbal Shampoo

3. Do an ACV Rinse

4. Apply JC leave in & JC Hair Nourishing Cream

5. Twist hair & seal ends w/ castor oil

6. Curl twists w/ perm rods

As usual, this is going to take several hours.

I reeeeeeeally want to use my steamer on Sunday but I don't know how my extension braids will respond to it:look:. Either way, I will be DCing this week end but I haven't decided what I'll be DCing with just yet. I have a good amount of choices right now thanks to you Terri:grin:.

I haven't washed in two weeks, so I have a lot to do Saturday night:

• Clarify w/Pantene Clarifying Shampoo
  • Egg/conditioner/mayo/honey and oil treatment
  • Rinse out w/Giovanni SAS Conditioner
  • DC for 20 minutes w/Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol
  • Overlay the DC with a HOT (coconut) and do a homemade steam treatment
  • Smooth n Shine Silk Fusion
  • Final condition w/ Pantene "Remix" - my mixture of Pantene Nature Fusion, SAA, Panthenol, BTMS, and Honeyquat
  • NTM Silk Touch Leave in + Serum
  • Blow-dry, flat iron, and curl
Hopefully, I will be able to go another two weeks.

What is this millenia mud business? were we not just talking about reconstructors?????

Yes...And I forgot to mention this one.:look:

It's a Clay Mask Reconstructor made up of volcanic ash. You should look it up to see if you can use it.:lick:

Yes...And I forgot to mention this one.:look:

It's a Clay Mask Reconstructor made up of volcanic ash. You should look it up to see if you can use it.:lick:

I'm looking it up and can't seem to find the ingredients anywhere. Is it just volcanic ash or does it have something else as well?

Do a hot prepoo with tw african healing oil

wash with elucence moisture benefits shampoo
conditon with elucence mbc
deep conditoner with banana brulee
and moisturize?

Steaming my hair for the first time ever! :grin: My steamer will be here tomorrow, so it's going to be a good day. :yep: I still haven't decided which conditioner I'm going to use though. Either Joico MR Balm or NTM Mask. I can't wait!

well tomorrow and saturday i just plan on doing w&gs. i will moisturize with shea butter and ohm sweet hair pudding and wear it out. sunday i will pre poo with my banana treat mix, shampoo with black soap, condition with kbb deep conditioner. then i will moisturize with kbb hair milk, shea butter and ohm sweet hair pudding then i will corn row my hair. i dont plan on doing more than 7.

I'm 10 weeks post and my roots are out of control this time around. Not sure why but I hope it's because it's growing! :yep:

I usually stretch for about 16 weeks, but I cannot go any further, so I'm relaxing over the weekend. My mom's coming to town next week so I don't want to look a mess, either.

I'm 10 weeks post and my roots are out of control this time around. Not sure why but I hope it's because it's growing! :yep:

I usually stretch for about 16 weeks, but I cannot go any further, so I'm relaxing over the weekend. My mom's coming to town next week so I don't want to look a mess, either.

Serenity: Sounds like you had a really Good Growth Spurt over the Summer:grin:

I'm finally out of protein overload thanks to my KeraCare clarifying shampoo! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Also, I'm 8 weeks post.

Moisture regimen:

• Moisture prepoo overnight and rinse
  • (No shampoo) Add DC and sit under dryer for 30 minutes
  • Rinse & detangle in shower leaving some conditioner in hair
  • Scarf method with part on right side
  • Airdry then position into bun
  • Moisturize as needed with Nexxus Humectin and seal with EVOO

Last edited:
What up Terri!

I will be doing a brown/black rinse this weekend. I just got my hair cut :look: so I am still experimenting with styling options. Other than that, my usual wash and condition(no more than 30 minutes).

Friday - workout and then (possibly) co-wash with either VO5 or Mane n Tail; apply MN mix
Saturday - workout and then (possibly) co-wash with either VO5 or Mane n Tail
Sunday - pre-poo with Coconut milk, honey, EVOO under a steamed towel; wash with Nourish Spa; DC with ORS Replenishing Pak; apply MN mix

I'm debating about whether to try daily co-washing for a couple weeks or to stick with my current regimen of co washing 2x per week

it's my henna weekend, may add a hot oil treatment with maka infused seasame seed oil but nothing new for me. I am thinking of added aveda damage remedy spray into my regie next week for post exercise scalp treatment anyone else use this? I think Pinkskates mentioned it a while back.

Hopefully htis weekend, I will keep my hair in cornrows until church on Sunday. My ahir is newly washed and detangled and sirdrying in braids I am all set for a relazing weekend

Nothing special really

I plan on:
- washing my hair with ORS creamy aloe
-Deep conditioning (w/heat) with ORS replenishing
-Moisturising and sealing
-doing some bantu knots

I will be:

-overnight pre-poo with Amla oil
-shampoo-Elucence
-dc w/heat: silicon mix & olive oil
-rinse
-PC -2 minutes