January 25,26,27..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Washed with ambrosia curly hydrating poo,rinsed with NG herbal/honey con cleanser,NG Orange & Hibiscus Dc Mask 1hr,rinsed warm water,applied NG soft-n-silky leave-in,used Soultincals Flufflious moisture cream,spritz scalp with Yucca spray,little HH Jar Of Joe on length & sealed ends with G.O.W Walnut oil..Little CR Ajani biotin balm on scalp.

*Hair is Extreamly soft,moisturize & detangle...

Naturle Grow-Orange & Hibiscus Mask is incredible..The slip,moisture & how it detangles,is AWESOME...(HG) both times I used it,better & better..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
I am doing my hair regimen right now:

-Pre-treatment with virgin coconut oil
-Clarify with Suave Clarifying Shampoo, then soften up with Silk Dreams Whip My Hair
-Deep condition with Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusium (protein treatment)
-Steam with Silk Dreams Destination Hydration Conditioner

-Add Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner + Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion to hair then roller set.

-Use Silk Dreams Nourish Hair Oil for shine.

I just removed my weave after 6 or 7 weeks.

I got sum pure shea butter from GH.

My plans are:
Overnight 'DC' with shea butter and cholesterol.

Co - wash

Airdryin' my hair / or bunning it

Prepoo with Vatika coconut oil

Washed with Pantene Truly Natural Clarifying Shampoo

CW with Aussie 3MM

DC with black tea and AOHSR and GPB with grape seed oil - 30 mins with heat and overnight

Will rinse DC in the am and roller set or wet bun depending on my mood

I REALLY need to throw a jet black rinse in my hair and add a clear rinse over it to refresh my permannent color and add shine, but lawd this baby be up every 2 hrs for milk with his chunky self lol...and i have been just hair lazy. Only manage to put a growth elixir on my scalp, spray hair with coffee n tea mix, and m&s all while in 2 long braids. Gotta do the rinse before my trips the next 2 weeks.

ETA: I wanna try rinsing with coconut water. I hear its good for the hair and scalp nutrient-wise, and imparts great shine. I will also be bringing back pre-pooing with oil to my regimen and using coconut milk on my hair and skin. Both are things I havent done in a good 6 yrs. Now I just need the energy... :0/

Last edited:
This morning I put Queen Helen's garlic poo mixed with peppermint, Rosemary and eucalyptus oil on my scalp and left it on for about 10 mins then I rinsed it out and continued to wash with CON Argan oil poo. Detangled on freshly shampood hair before slathering on Silk Elements cholesterol DC. Currently under heating cap for about 45mins. I'm going to leave my DC in for another few hours before I rinse, CW using HE hello hydration, add my leave ins (Aveeno + SE Mega moisturizing leave in cream) and air dry.
P.S. this cholesterol is bomb!

Prepoo with Aphogee 2 min for 15-20 minutes on dry hair
Wash with Bananas and Cream CV shampoo bar
Quick rinse with Nacidit Olive Oil
Deep condition moisture with Organix Argan Oil+ Nacidit Olive Oil + Avocado oil+Hempseed butter+Shea butter+Castor Oil....and whatever else I want to throw in (just got a huge package from wholesale suppliers plus!)

just getting around to doing my hair. will be doing a lazy wash day and trying a new technique.

just gonna deep cowash lol (I just nade up that name) with SM purification masque.
then twist up in chunky twists with KCCC

deep cowash = apply DC on hair thats just been rinsed with water, steam then cowash out

just getting around to doing my hair. will be doing a lazy wash day and trying a new technique.

just gonna deep cowash lol (I just nade up that name) with SM purification masque.
then twist up in chunky twists with KCCC

deep cowash = apply DC on hair thats just been rinsed with water, steam then cowash out

SimJam
I like that name "deep co-wash"

Beamodel I think this method will be a keeper :yep:
I may even be able to cowash mid week with this

and to make things even easier, after I twisted up my hair with the DC on I just washed it out in the twists, then just applied KCCC to each section and twisted up back.

sheesh why didnt I think about this before !!!!

Back