Remember The First Time...................*keep It Clean*

CatSuga

You made love?
Not the first time you had sex.
But the first time you made love........................

I remember the first man to make love to me.
It was so beautiful. Even to this day I can remember every moment of it.
The way he would touch me, and kiss me, and wrap arms around me.
The warmth of his body, the smoothness of his hair, and the smell of his skin fresh out the shower. When we laid together it was like our bodies became one. I could feel every movement, every breath & every heartbeat. Everytime we made love I cried because it was so beautiful.

He's about to serve 25yrs to life for capital murder :look:
That makes me sad. :(

CatSuga said:
You made love?

The warmth of his body, the smoothness of his hair, and the smell of his skin fresh out the shower. When we laid together it was like our bodies became one. I could feel every movement, every breath & every heartbeat. Everytime we made love I cried because it was so beautiful.

That makes me sad. :(
You are a fooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!! He's bout to be making sweet love to someone else real soon. But hey, maybe you can get in some conjugal visits.

CatSuga said:
You made love?

That makes me sad.
:(

Well allrighty then, lol

Cincysweetie said:
You are a fooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!! He's bout to be making sweet love to someone else real soon. But hey, maybe you can get in some conjugal visits.

I dont know if I'm supposed to laugh :look:
I'm sorry that you cannot be with the person who made you feel that way CatSuga...if you were serious...

BUT IF YOU WERE JOKIN':

BWAAAAHAAAAAAAA@CINCY :lachen: :lachen:
She said "sweet love"!!!! :lol:

i swear on my lust for orlando bloom i will open one of cats post in a public place and embarass myself with the choke, gag, laugh, snort combination

:lachen::lachen::lachen::grin::grin::grin::look::look:

Sweetest_Honey said:
I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh :look:
I'm sorry that you cannot be with the person who made you feel that way CatSuga...if you were serious...

He went out and did something really stupid!
The boys and stole his little brother's shoes.
He went to the guys house and started acting all bad ***.
They started shooting at him.
He shot back and killed an innocent boy sitting on his porch next door neighbor. :(
Why do black men have to act so damn crazy over stupid sh**!!!
Why why why!!! :(

I looked him up on the internet. He hasn't been to trial yet. He's still waiting in the city jail.
He was never my boyfriend...just a friend. But he always looked out for me.
When ever my girl friends were hungry and didn't have money, he would buy us all something to eat.
One time he bought us 200 chicken wings!!!!!

r it
CatSuga said:
He went out and did something really stupid!
The boys and stole his little brother's shoes.
He went to the guys house and started acting all bad ***.
They started shooting at him.
He shot back and killed an innocent boy sitting on his porch next door neighbor. :(
Why do black men have to act so damn crazy over stupid sh**!!!
Why why why!!! :(

I looked him up on the internet. He hasn't been to trial yet. He's still waiting in the city jail.
He was never my boyfriend...just a friend. But he always looked out for me.
When ever my girl friends were hungry and didn't have money, he would buy us all something to eat.
One time he bought us 200 chicken wings!!!!!
Well in that case I can see why you was puttin it on him!

OK. Back on topic.

The first time I had sex -- I don't even think about.

But the first time I made love...it replays in my mind every week, probably every other night.

It was the first time I was introduced to pleasure pain. Have Mercy! Have you experienced that ladies? Praise the powers that be for creating that!! Hurt me!

Anyway. His strength made me feel soo safe like I was underneath the most powerful man in the work and no harm could get to me (except him). It was beautiful and left me trembling.

I was 'taken' whereas in the past I'd only 'did it'
It was physical, emotional, psychological, spiritual, chemical. Ahh!

Anyway, that was the love of my life. We are not together. And I will miss him until the day I die. I always felt like I wanted to crawl through my skin and touch his soul when we would make love. So intense. And yes, I remember all the sounds, touches, and repartee.

He ruined it for any lover that followed, and is the main reason why I'm celibate now. He could command a bed and everyone else seems weak in comparison. Also, the love was so layered ...that I don't want to share such an overwhelming and vulnerable experience like that unless I'm married or at least engaged.

I don't have words to describe the non-physical part of it. But the physical part was very much 'Me Tarzan, you Jane.' I know the old-school feminists won't like that...but as a neo-feminist I love it.

He was hardcore masculine. I miss him. :(

Synthia said:
OK. Back on topic.

But the first time I made love...it replays in my mind every week, probably every other night.

It was the first time I was introduced to pleasure pain. Have Mercy! Have you experienced that ladies? Praise the powers that be for creating that!! Hurt me!

Anyway. His strength made me feel soo safe like I was underneath the most powerful man in the work and no harm could get to me (except him). It was beautiful and left me trembling.

Anyway, that was the love of my life. We are not together. And I will miss him until the day I die. I always felt like I wanted to crawl through my skin and touch his soul when we would make love. So intense. And yes, I remember all the sounds, touches, and repartee.

He ruined it for any lover that followed, and is the main reason why I'm celibate now. He could command a bed and everyone else seems weak in comparison. Also, the love was so layered ...that I don't want to share such an overwhelming and vulnerable experience like that unless I'm married or at least engaged.

I don't have words to describe the non-physical part of it. But the physical part was very much 'Me Tarzan, you Jane.' I know the old-school feminists won't like that...but as a neo-feminist I love it.

Oooooo, this was so good! Makes me want some of that!:lol:

*JALA walks in singing in my best Betty Wright voice.....I'm nervous and I'm trmblin' waitin' for you......* LOL

I was very lucky, my true first time was very special....I have to go back in the day....middle school.... This guy John was quiet and so very sweet. All the girls were at him and he didn't give any of us the time of day. He was all abouy his education and we were all about our harmones.

Fast forward about five years. Little Miss hot in the pants...yes, me, decided to look Mr. John up. It was summertime. I called him up and he remembered me. (I thought he didn't notice me) He came over and we ended up talking for hours. We ended up being boyfriend/girlfriend for about two years. He would come over and we'd play house. I mean we would cook, do laundry and all that.

When we finally got down to doing the deed it was so nice. He held me and caressed every inch of my body. I was tremblin' ! He always gave me a shower when we were finished. He would wash me from head to toe.

It was funny, my mom didn't like him when we were together, but after we broke up, she thought he was so cute. (Crazy lady) The funniest part about this is that I lost touch with him and then called him one night. I went right on over and hooked up with him. Then I called him about a month after that and he was like, "I thought we were getting back together." I was dumbfounded.

I've lost touch with him again, but I think of him fondly, because he was always "my sweetest thing." He was always a gentleman and always treated me like his queen.He also taught me a lot of my tricks.

Dang, that was ten years ago this August!

JALA said:
I lost touch with him and then called him one night. I went right on over and hooked up with him. Then I called him about a month after that and he was like, "I thought we were getting back together." I was dumbfounded.

Wow. You must have really put it on him.
Did the passage of time take away or increase the magic?

JALA said:
He also taught me a lot of my tricks.

Uh-oh. That's sounds like another thread.

Seriously. :grin:

I just finished watching A Rage in Harlem with Robin Givens...when it first came out I learned many tricks from that one scene. Yep, yep. And don't get me started about the Beyonce chair dance with Terrance.

Cincysweetie said:
Eeeewww. NOw that's a test right there. "Baby, will you please go buy me some tampons and sanitary napkins from the grocery store?"

I saw this guy in Walgreen's once buying his woman some tampons :lol:

Cincysweetie said:
Did you point and laugh?

Naw... I save my foolishness for you guys ;)

He didn't appear uncomfortable buying "plugs" for his woman, either. I guess if he can plug her every night, he can help her plug it up when it's that time of the month :lol:

Synthia said:
OK. Back on topic.

dang,i havent had any of that pleasure pain in a LONG time. gawd, i'm such a horny broad :lol:

Blossssom said:
Naw... I save my foolishness for you guys ;)

He didn't appear uncomfortable buying "plugs" for his woman, either. I guess if he can plug her every night, he can help her plug it up when it's that time of the month :lol:
Somehow I figured that, lol.

Synthia said:
Wow. You must have really put it on him.
Did the passage of time take away or increase the magic?

Uh-oh. That's sounds like another thread.

Seriously. :grin:

I just finished watching A Rage in Harlem with Robin Givens...when it first came out I learned many tricks from that one scene. Yep, yep. And don't get me started about the Beyonce chair dance with Terrance.

To answer the bolded part. It was still good, even better. I just wasn't looking for a relationship at that time. I just wanted to hit it, get it and get on. Oops...I did it again. LOL. I was young.

I can't remember the first time I made love :(

I can remember the last time though:lachen:

Baller bae bae....that man is so damn sweet.

Back